Succesful cold approach

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I was at a park y today and saw a cute tall white mtb. She had very short hair and alot of tattoos.
I was horny af so i went to talk yo her bcs i found her sexy, she had a nice colorful bag and i asked her "what are you doing alone with that nice bag?"
She replied to me nicely and then i asked her her age and name, she replied and then she asked me if i wanted to go eat some pizza with her and i said yes.
We split the bill and ate pizza, she was nerveous and told me i was handsome but that i needed skin care looool, we hold hands and we smoked some cigs after and kissed it was fun af

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, proxyy, socialcel and 5 others
She also said she wanted to go to a party with me that she had nobody to go with anf i told her i couldnt due to having work tomorrow. She was cute and i liked holding hands with her she was like a little kid sweet and naive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel and dehydrated
She was 21 tho
She also said she wanted to go to a party with me that she had nobody to go with anf i told her i couldnt due to having work tomorrow. She was cute and i liked holding hands with her she was like a little kid sweet and naive

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
fuck you nigga

She's the biggest red flag ever, you approached a giga whore. Pump and dump only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, butterworld and strawberrymushroom
WHY DONT U FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BOLIVIAN NIGGER

She's the biggest red flag ever, you approached a giga whore. Pump and dump only.
Yes water every women is a whore, but it was nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
She also commented on my arms bcs she was huging my arm while.we walked and asked me to. Train with.her n shit

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Yes water every women is a whore, but it was nice tbh
She wanna go with you to the party to flex a tall Chad, if you don't fuck her right there then leave.

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
She also commented on my arms bcs she was huging my arm while.we walked and asked me to. Train with.her n shit
"yeah I can train you sometimes. hows this weekend sound"

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I was at a park y today and saw a cute tall white mtb. She had very short hair and alot of tattoos.
I was horny af so i went to talk yo her bcs i found her sexy, she had a nice colorful bag and i asked her "what are you doing alone with that nice bag?"
She replied to me nicely and then i asked her her age and name, she replied and then she asked me if i wanted to go eat some pizza with her and i said yes.
We split the bill and ate pizza, she was nerveous and told me i was handsome but that i needed skin care looool, we hold hands and we smoked some cigs after and kissed it was fun af
Mirin