suicide is inevitable

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
feeling it closer than ever and freaking out. i know i wont be able to control myself when things get unbelievably bad

what will i do when i lose all my hair, when i start looking like shit and get old, when other even worse things will happen. im barely making it now. i swear im not going to make it

suicide is inevitable for someone like me

im going to sleep now and wake up in 4 hours feeling terrible. i hate myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, efidescontinuado, Don Alejo Garza and 7 others
Nah it’s not inevitable so many people say “I’m gonna kill myself in the future” and then pussy out.

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
Nah it’s not inevitable so many people say “I’m gonna kill myself in the future” and then pussy out.
so what will i do. the alternative seems like a literal nightmare. unbelievable bad. my life is so fucking bad and ruined. it will only get so much worse. thats it

i will probably panic and do it. thinking it more than ever and my life is still so good compared to whats coming

it is inevitable for me. that or illness. either way im going to die so bad. im scared typing these but its the fucking truth. i hate life

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16275
so what will i do. the alternative seems like a literal nightmare. unbelievable bad. my life is so fucking bad and ruined. it will only get so much worse. thats it

i will probably panic and do it. thinking it more than ever and my life is still so good compared to whats coming

it is inevitable for me. that or illness. either way im going to die so bad. im scared typing these but its the fucking truth. i hate life
You will continue rotting and cope with drugs in order to soothe the pain, but they will only have negative side effects which destroy your organs and cause you to lose your mind. You may even end up homeless and no one will have any sympathy. they will be more likely to blame you as a lazy bum and tell others to neglect you as you struggle to find employment which won’t be easy to get since you don’t have an address.

• So Sad
You will continue rotting and cope with drugs in order to soothe the pain, but they will only have negative side effects which destroy your organs and cause you to lose your mind. You may even end up homeless and no one will have any sympathy. they will be more likely to blame you as a lazy bum and tell others to neglect you as you struggle to find employment which won’t be easy to get since you don’t have an address.
yeah i know myself. i wont be able to handle all this. i cant even find drugs. i have no money. idgaf about doing shit drugs even, i know theyre all cope. literally barely making it now

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
i hate life infinitely

• +1
Rope

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Everyone is suicidal do You really think people like living?

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 15164
Everyone is suicidal do You really think people like living?
im a completely abused dog, giga raped and destroyed by life. i have no more. ending it soon

no other way. no way ill handle being an oldcel i live hell being young and it will only get worse. bye. fuck u all

i wont do it now but ill do it. i hate everything

im norwood 3 at 22 and still havent roped, but ive had to completley drop out of society to cope with my subhumanity.

• Woah
im norwood 3 at 22 and still havent roped, but ive had to completley drop out of society to cope with my subhumanity.
dont know where to even begin with me. just xd. literally a million serious problems

im feeling my brain cells dying every moment from the abuse

over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and 7zyzz7
Cope not everyone is.
People cope by trying different methods instead of ending their life even I do and You too SO no it isnt cope

People cope by trying different methods instead of ending their life even I do and You too SO no it isnt cope
I’m not Chad im some normie who hasn’t been laid in years and im almost 30

20 year old NT Chad is in luxury

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
22 is still heaven compared to old age. idk what current blackpilled young ppl will do in the future. so many will suicide one after the other or die early from diseases

pray u get brain damaged which isnt even a better thing

hellish life

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
I’m not Chad im some normie who hasn’t been laid in years and im almost 30

20 year old NT Chad is in luxury
You think being Chad would fix all your problems?
They go through the same shit as us the difference is it's not that hard for them everything is handed to them but that isnt always good to be great in this life You need to fail and try again thats what Chad doesnt get he doesnt experience failure so that is a Bad trait to have You need to experience failure to become a better versión of yourself

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
22 is still heaven compared to old age. idk what current blackpilled young ppl will do in the future. so many will suicide one after the other or die early from diseases

pray u get brain damaged which isnt even a better thing

hellish life
really brutal but it makes you appreciate the simple things more in life, food, music, nature. im still trying to improove even if its already over, im not falling into learned helplessness again.

• So Sad
Time to head up to gandy heaven my boi. He calls out to you.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
feeling it closer than ever and freaking out. i know i wont be able to control myself when things get unbelievably bad

what will i do when i lose all my hair, when i start looking like shit and get old, when other even worse things will happen. im barely making it now. i swear im not going to make it

Roping isn't as easy as you think boyo.

You think being Chad would fix all your problems?
They go through the same shit as us the difference is it's not that hard for them everything is handed to them but that isnt always good to be great in this life You need to fail and try again thats what Chad doesnt get he doesnt experience failure so that is a Bad trait to have You need to experience failure to become a better versión of yourself
It would fix a large amount and I would overall be happy.

I am dealing with what I have that doesn’t mean I can’t say I wish I was chad
I wish I was rich but Guess what it won't happen Magic doesnt exist

Ok, what’s your point? You can still post about and I’m not gonna whine at you.
I'm trying to Say that instead of wishing You were something work for it stop complaining and just do the work

Everyone regrets killing themselves in the last few moments where they know they got to the point of no return, in those few seconds or minutes you will regret it very deeply. Thats why only bullet to the brain mogs, you don't have some period between life and death, its either pull or don't pull the trigger

• So Sad
Everyone regrets killing themselves in the last few moments where they know they got to the point of no return, in those few seconds or minutes you will regret it very deeply. Thats why only bullet to the brain mogs, you don't have some period between life and death, its either pull or don't pull the trigger
Why do they regret? Do they really though or is it just the fear of death manifesting itself like this?

Are you KHHV? What country and race?

Why do they regret? Do they really though or is it just the fear of death manifesting itself like this?
Well obviously its fear of death, human brain fights for survival

• +1
Whats anhedonia like and how did you survive?
How do you know i had that?

Its the worst thing possible, I can't think of something worse, being giga melancholic suicidal truecel who cries everyday is mogger experience compared to anhedonia

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16275 and wollet2
Whats anhedonia like and how did you survive?
Crashed my cortisol and hpa axis to oblivion from corticosteroids, the hpa axis recovers after few months back to baseline, those few months were hell on earth, it doesn't feel like boredom, it feels like nothingness, boredome isn't the same, if a person is super bored and can't do something fun he will sit in one place and start day dreaming and that keeps company, anhedonia takes that away as well, zero pleasure AND emotion, its brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Don Alejo Garza and Deleted member 16275

Don’t do it. Please don’t do it

That's a cope from severely cherrypicked studies with tiny sample sizes. Most men who choose to commit suicide are just fucked in life.

“30% of men were unemployed, and a fifth (21%) were divorced or separated. Over a third (36%) reported a problem with alcohol misuse; 31% reported illicit drug use. Overall, 57% were experiencing economic problems – unemployment, finances or accommodation – at the time of death."

Most common causes

"Being bullied at school, college, or work Divorce or relationship breakdowns History of physical and sexual abuse Imprisonment Loss of a loved one through trauma or disease Mental illness, particularly where this is related to depression and painful or debilitating illnesses or conditions Not being able to form or sustain meaningful relationships Social isolation or living alone Unemployment Using drugs and/or alcohol to help cope with emotions, relationships, the pressure of work, or other issues"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, wollet2 and Deleted member 16275

Its the worst thing possible, I can't think of something worse, being giga melancholic suicidal truecel who cries everyday is mogger experience compared to anhedonia
Crashed my cortisol and hpa axis to oblivion from corticosteroids, the hpa axis recovers after few months back to baseline, those few months were hell on earth, it doesn't feel like boredom, it feels like nothingness, boredome isn't the same, if a person is super bored and can't do something fun he will sit in one place and start day dreaming and that keeps company, anhedonia takes that away as well, zero pleasure AND emotion, its brutal
You mentioned in another thread. Brutal shit yo, glad you better now

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Surgerymax this moment. Go in debt if necessary.

im anhedonic i understand

0 fun just anxiety over shit. heck im anhedonic in the worst way possible

doing somemthing thats supposedly fun gives me existential dread cuz i dont feel anything. i dont even feel my rotten dick

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and TsarTsar444
im anhedonic i understand

0 fun just anxiety over shit. heck im anhedonic in the worst way possible

doing somemthing thats supposedly fun gives me existential dread cuz i dont feel anything. i dont even feel my rotten dick
Yes the existencial dread is exactly how it feels. You will get over it tbh, anhedonia is caused by hpa axis disfunction, i suffered with it for almost a year. You also don't have the panic desperation feeling of killing yourself like like normal severe suicde would give you, thats one thing that made me laugh when i had it, in a cynical way, cause if God exists then this is peak trolling

• +1
Yes the existencial dread is exactly how it feels. You will get over it tbh, anhedonia is caused by hpa axis disfunction, i suffered with it for almost a year. You also don't have the panic desperation feeling of killing yourself like like normal severe suicde would give you, thats one thing that made me laugh when i had it, in a cynical way, cause if God exists then this is peak trolling
get over the severe anhedonia or the existential dread? im almost convinved fun doesnt exist in this world and ppl that have """fun""" are just deluded retards, feeling just a tiny bit better than me. i also believe in reincarnation which makes it even worse.

i dont know. when people describe how good sex feels and piv i want to kill myself even more. i wish i could feel my genitals. i hate life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and TsarTsar444
have you tried any stuff that increased your libido? how is your anhedonia now? is it better?

get over the severe anhedonia or the existential dread? im almost convinved fun doesnt exist in this world and ppl that have """fun""" are just deluded retards, feeling just a tiny bit better than me. i also believe in reincarnation which makes it even worse.

i dont know. when people describe how good sex feels and piv i want to kill myself even more
They are connected lol, also dissociation is heavily present. When i had anhedonia and would go to uni with my friends, i would be on verge of these mini panic attacks because i felt like a ghost, simply like i wasn't alive\present with them. I remember you here snd you never spoke of having anhedonia before, it hss to be caused by some type of medication or extreme trauma in almost all cases. Accutane, Predisone, Finasteride, SSRI, the 4 horseman of death for getting anhedonia. Idk if you ever supported Finasteride like alot of retards do here, but if you did, know you know how being a giga shinny baldy is infitity better then anhedonic with no hair

• So Sad
They are connected lol, also dissociation is heavily present. When i had anhedonia and would go to uni with my friends, i would be on verge of these mini panic attacks because i felt like a ghost, simply like i wasn't alive\present with them. I remember you here snd you never spoke of having anhedonia before, it hss to be caused by some type of medication or extreme trauma in almost all cases. Accutane, Predisone, Finasteride, SSRI, the 4 horseman of death for getting anhedonia. Idk if you ever supported Finasteride like alot of retards do here, but if you did, know you know how being a giga shinny baldy is infitity better then anhedonic with no hair
look at my pm

I have these disturbing thoughts that I will inescapably have to take my own life once I'm old and no one to take care of me. I wish I could have a gun.

• So Sad