Sun Tanning is key

I need to look like a high class aristocrat dedicated to phylosophy and art, I don't care about sex appeal

iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, extremchange628181 and Deleted member 1901
Don’t use sunscreen it endocrine disrupts just go outside more you’ll adapt to the sun and therefore not age

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
I need to look like a high class aristocrat dedicated to phylosophy and art, I don't care about sex appeal

iu
Must go tan the infrared will counter aging from sun and pale isn’t masculine

Tanning balls is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I went tan by the sun when i was a kid lol, i used to go out everyday when the sun was out, i stopped when i noticed that i was getting kinda black, i have recovered a bit, like im still tan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I went tan by the sun when i was a kid lol, i used to go out everyday when the sun was out, i stopped when i noticed that i was getting kinda black, i have recovered a bit, like im still tan.
Tanning could change ur race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and lightven
  • +1
Reactions: lightven
I agree
IMG 9960

• +1
Reactions: lightven
You don't know the slang? W means like something good or like a winner situation, for an example, someone says that they got a girl then somebody else will reply to them: "W bro" it's like saying good job bro.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
You don't know the slang? W means like something good or like a winner situation, for an example, someone says that they got a girl then somebody else will reply to them: "W bro" it's like saying good job bro.
Over for my autism

Why do u think its a winner situation?