super autistic move I used to do

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
I would always ask people if I’m being awkward or what do you think about me lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, The Grinch and Gonthar
i have giga autism

i have giga autism
my autism used to be so bad I would think everyone was talking to me and when I would respond I would get weird stares and people would laugh at me for thinking that they were speaking to me

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
my autism used to be so bad I would think everyone was talking to me and when I would respond I would get weird stares and people would laugh at me for thinking that they were speaking to me
I did the same thing and I used to not be able to hold any eye contact i was legit looking at the floor when talking to people and shaking

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and fuxkdakikez
I would always ask people if I’m being awkward or what do you think about me lmao.
And what did they say?
Best thing to do would be to go to a group of people, like in school or at work, chat with them for a while while being a little over the top, or discussing something controversial, just make sure you make a strong impression, then go to the bathroom while you leave there your backpack with your phone or a audio recorder, recording the sound...
Then, with you not around, you will hear what people really think about you.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Nigga I thought it's normal. It's autism

I've asked this for feedback...

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
And what did people say?
No answer. They just think and change topics.

Truth IS, I'm charismatic and likeable, but my infamous life experiences make me hold back with everyone...

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar