Surely in these pictures i am chadlite

Bad haircut, your face is on the narrow side, and by having hair that adds height to your skull is bad.

Id reccomend a wider haircut with volume on the back, to give off appearance of width.
I might just get a buzzcut thatll probably look better on me

Long hair looks gross and musty unless ur a chad honestly
Which you are, i never said long hair faggot, i said hair of equal length, especially on the back, which adds volume and widgth to your face

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
Replies: 102
I have never gotten this many replies on a post wtf

Which you are, i never said long hair faggot, i said hair of equal length, especially on the back, which adds volume and widgth to your face
I like how my hair looks though

@Michael Myers can u delete this post im getting brutally flamed in the replies and i cant handle it anymore

You're frauding your temple width hard.

You're mtn.

Ok maybe mtn was generous.

4085045_1713716634922.png

"Am I Chadlite?"

Attachments

• 1713716612787.png
    1713716612787.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 0
Ok maybe mtn was generous.

4085045_1713716634922.png

"Am I Chadlite?"
I dont get it. People called me MTN when i looked like that and people are still calling me MTN now..

Hey, you’re MTN! 🙂

grow your hair bro.

work on coloring ASAP

Get upper lip fillers, thick neck, fix the inner portion of your eyebrows to make them fuller, and icehood max your upper eyelids, maybe mew to get high set cheeckbones or get cheeckbone implants, and lastly, trim the inner Upper portion of your eyebrows so you dont give an innocent look, more of a dominanting one

And also, you can get higher set cheeckbones by mewing if young enough, and like others said, keep an eye on the hairline And work on your colouring, what it would look Perfect on you would be the black hair + pale skin + blue contact eyes combo, also, get a haircut like that with the bangs up BUT get the sides thicker (giving width to your head) with a medium fade, AND the upper oart of your hair, get the bangs up BUT shorter than how ypu have them right now, this haircut will give your fsce more width and it will give it better proportions

And remember upper lip fillers, it will improve your atractiveness

But dont forget upper lip fillers, tanning, and dying the hair black

But dont forget upper lip fillers, tanning, and dying the ha