Surgeons Will Ruin You For Money

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
So I had consults with some high profile people everyone here talks about for eye area, jaw, as well as rhino

With the exception of jaw guy who I think was bored at the time, none of them gave me more than the minimum time necessary, though nose guy was nice. Eye area guy was just straight up sociopath I think, 0 empathy and gave me the least amount of time lol

Anyways, I went to another plastic surgeon for glabella crease treatment and he pointed out that if I get gonion width widened, my head would look like house on stilts (my neck is too thin already and even if i trained it, getting wider jaw would look stupid and cartoonish)

He also said that my eyes are already smallish and orbital decompression/eyelid retraction would just make them even smaller. So I'd look like a freak with tiny slit eyes like a snake lmao. I already have aesthetic eye area with downward swooping medial canthus and a pleasant shape with average scleral show etc. there's no need to risk my fucking vision

Finally, my nose isn't a big enough failo to fuck with and making width smaller would potentially interfere with breathing and leave visible scars

Didn't stop these guys from sending me $20k invoices

I'm pretty happy with how I look lately after a lot of softmaxxing. I improved my eye area significantly just by not grooming my lower eyebrows (They look way lower) and I also dyed them jet black. I kid you not, the eyebrow thing helped me more than orbital decompression (an extreme surgery), would. Nose is fine and jaw isn't a big deal, I just have to get leaner.

Already getting highly improved results on tinder after leaningmaxxing, softmaxxing, a cheap professional photoshoot and some good editing (frauding lol)

Do your research fellas these guys just want $

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: baruch, GigaMogger, randomguy1235 and 9 others
JFL surgery is massive fucking cope. especially if youre truecel

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GigaMogger, Seth Walsh, NormieKilla and 2 others
Wtf 20k just for consults?

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 7776
no consults were free or $200 the surgeries they sent invoices for were $70k total between the 3

What's the 20k figure then? Your post implies that you didn't get any surgeries unless I'm just being low IQ

I think most plastic surgeons have some bias towards young men who go for a consultation since most of them are broke and never follow through with the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
What's the 20k figure then? Your post implies that you didn't get any surgeries unless I'm just being low IQ
dude they tell you how much it will cost before they perform it on you

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
I 100% agree with you OP.
Honestly I do not understand the obsession most guys seems to have with surgeries.

Being healthy and lean will do 90% of your looksmax, all the rest is just icing the cake.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AlphaDude, Deleted member 5891, Gaia262 and 3 others
dude they tell you how much it will cost before they perform it on you

Yeah I get that

He said 'invoices' though which I took to mean a bill

So you pussied out on surgeries, do we need to clap? It’s clear you need work done but are just too scared

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
So you pussied out on surgeries, do we need to clap? It’s clear you need work done but are just too scared
Well more importantly he needs to lose weight. Nigga is roiding at 30% bf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2729
this is why you should only visit surgeons that are known to be blackpilled and known by this community

JFL surgery is massive fucking cope. especially if youre truecel
People who don't understand what harmony is, are fucked.

So I had consults with some high profile people everyone here talks about for eye area, jaw, as well as rhino

With the exception of jaw guy who I think was bored at the time, none of them gave me more than the minimum time necessary, though nose guy was nice. Eye area guy was just straight up sociopath I think, 0 empathy and gave me the least amount of time lol

Anyways, I went to another plastic surgeon for glabella crease treatment and he pointed out that if I get gonion width widened, my head would look like house on stilts (my neck is too thin already and even if i trained it, getting wider jaw would look stupid and cartoonish)

He also said that my eyes are already smallish and orbital decompression/eyelid retraction would just make them even smaller. So I'd look like a freak with tiny slit eyes like a snake lmao. I already have aesthetic eye area with downward swooping medial canthus and a pleasant shape with average scleral show etc. there's no need to risk my fucking vision

Finally, my nose isn't a big enough failo to fuck with and making width smaller would potentially interfere with breathing and leave visible scars

Didn't stop these guys from sending me $20k invoices

I'm pretty happy with how I look lately after a lot of softmaxxing. I improved my eye area significantly just by not grooming my lower eyebrows (They look way lower) and I also dyed them jet black. I kid you not, the eyebrow thing helped me more than orbital decompression (an extreme surgery), would. Nose is fine and jaw isn't a big deal, I just have to get leaner.

Already getting highly improved results on tinder after leaningmaxxing, softmaxxing, a cheap professional photoshoot and some good editing (frauding lol)

Do your research fellas these guys just want $
Can you pm the jaw guy?

Did you wanted implants or bimax?

this is why you should only visit surgeons that are known to be blackpilled and known by this community
Is taban blackpilled? Does he want to help
Young men?

Is taban blackpilled? Does he want to help
Young men?
Most of the results I’ve seen of him are on young people so I would assume so. He’s definitely blackpilled.

Most of the results I’ve seen of him are on young people so I would assume so. He’s definitely blackpilled.
I just don’t want a surgeon to be like “fuck this kid I’m Gona screw him over” you know

Softmaxxing works if you want to be normie tier with a good life.
But if you want a truly ascension, surgeries is necessarily to be a mogging machine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Swolepenisman
I just don’t want a surgeon to be like “fuck this kid I’m Gona screw him over” you know
No one is going to do that unless you act like a complete jerk to him.

I’ve been very respectful to the surgeons I’ve talked to
Well then there's no reason they would want to screw you over. They have a reputation to keep.