Surgeries I'd need to ascend

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
I think I already have a decent base so the chance I look uncanny is low unless I get botched

-genio: extremely small genio, my chin is not recessed but could use some outward projection. Will probably never get this because for several thousands of dollars I could get a better surgery. Cost is not worth it. Chin implants look ass

-jaw angle implants: wrap around implants are terrible imo and not cost effective. Gonial implants are way better and cheaper esp for someone like me who already has a decent chin. I have a narrowing lower third which could be fixed with flared out gonians (would literally make my front profile ascend single-handedly) and I have a gonial angle of like 128 which could ideally be lowered just a little bit. Also cause many more surgeons can do these compared to wraparounds

-infraorbital-malar implants: I lack under eye support causing dark circles despite having almond eyes. My eyes keeps me from being subhuman because my other features have become completely decimated by my current bodyfat (~18% and before anyone tells me to cut weight before I analyze myself, I'm cutting soon after my bulk so stfu). Also getting high and very slightly protruding cheekbones will help hollow cheeks/ogee

-limb lengthening: to reach 6ft+ jfllll lmao it's over

-brow bone implant: I have great eyebrows but brow bone doesn't protrude enough. I'm aware this isn't a big failo but the heck with it

-buccal fat augmentation: I wouldn't get this at all or I'd at least get some removed but not all because of horror stories

-neck lift: to tighten the area up. I'm not saggy but a simple neck lift would help anyone's jawline tbh

-neck/chin lipo: yeah it's a pussy way of getting a jawline but imagine the jawline you'll get when you become truly lean with the addition of lipo. Also you can have a good jawline at higher bf% whenever you bulk

-paranasal implant: increased maxillary projection and no more nasolabial folds (Botox is cope)

I could get eppleys custom midface implant to fix multiple issues at once, but eppleys stuff doesn't deserve my list due to the cost.

I prefer customized PEEK due to bone resorption issues with general silicon. Bimax is a pipe dream. Ain't no way I'm going through that shit, my base is good enough. Keep coping bimaxcells.

This is what I would get chronologically if I won the lottery:
1. Jaw angle implants
2. Infraorbital malar implants
3. Paranasal implant
4. Genio
5. Buccal fat augmentation
6. Neck/chin lipo
7. Neck lift
8. Brow bone implant
9. LL

Won't go through bimax because of the recovery phase but is contemplating LL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, sam12344343, MadTwatter and 6 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 21403 and Oxygen
Bumpbumpbumo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Won't go through bimax because of the recovery phase but is contemplating LL
Never said I was contemplating it or actually considering it. I'm just saying that I would need it to ascend. I don't need bimax to ascend. I would do bimax IF I needed it. Most normies don't ascend with bimax anyways.

Keep coping bimaxcell

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Never said I was contemplating it or actually considering it. I'm just saying that I would need it to ascend. I don't need bimax to ascend. I would do bimax IF I needed it. Most normies don't ascend with bimax anyways.

Keep coping bimaxcell
View attachment 2088362
cope youre recessed

• +1
Reactions: cancercell and 5'7 zoomer
how can you have a good base if you need close to 10 surgeries?

cope youre recessed
Typical incel behavior hoping someone else is recessed like he is so he can feel good about himself. You're doing exactly what I told you to do: cope harder

how can you have a good base if you need close to 10 surgeries?
Even Opry could use some surgical intervention. I only need like 2-3 of these to become a Chad (facially), this was just a list to completely maximize almost all parts of my face

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and 5'7 zoomer
non recessed people dont need neck lifts
Screenshot 20230223 0509152

bro thinks a neck lift will push your jaw forward :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelskek:

Even forward grown people sometimes need neck lifts because of lacking hyoid bone. If a neck lift sharpens the jawline, any person of any level of forward growth will benefit from it. I never said I needed it I'm saying I would benefit from it, just like anyone else would. Keep coping bimaxcell.

Neck lift? How about mewing😹🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and Oxygen
Even Opry could use some surgical intervention. I only need like 2-3 of these to become a Chad (facially), this was just a list to completely maximize almost all parts of my face
Autism

• Ugh..
Reactions: Oxygen
Nothing will happen meanwhile others are putting in the work instead of praying to win the lottery.

Keep rotting, it's over for you.