Surgery delusion

18-22 girls aren't ashamed to sleep with guys who are 30 years old so i guess I wouldn't lie about my age

i will only start lying about my age when it gets closer to 40 tbh

this is extremely hard to tell. i dont know if i'd do osteotomies tbh and risk nerve damage at 32 years old, if you were 22 and very ugly maybe i'd consider more. just get the eye thing done, run gymcel game and go for slim 20-25 chick maybe occasional 18-20

@cocainecowboy Yeah, I'm definitely going to start lying about my age -- I assume I'll have no choice in the matter -- once I get closer to 40. At this point, though, do you think it will provoke suspicion if I tell girls that my age (both in real-life settings such as clubs/bars as well as on websites and apps) is 27/28? I mean, can I honestly at least pass for a rough 27/28? I see so many guys with deep nasolabial folds, forehead wrinkles, creases in their cheeks, and other obvious signs of aging, and I'm shocked to learn that they're only 25 or 26, so that's why I was hoping to maybe be able to fraud my age at least somewhat convincingly as late 20's. That's another reason I'm getting into the anti-aging stuff on a hardcore level, using Retin-A, HGH, GHK-Cu, peptides, red light therapy, etc.

Regarding the osteotomies, I understand that there are major risks involved both in terms of the possibility of nerve damage as well as a grueling recovery process. Also, I really don't want to have to deal with being in braces again (I already had them back when I was in highschool/first year of college). That's pretty much why I've focused on trying to improve my facial structure through implant work thus far.

Just for fun, though, which osteotomy would I benefit most from? I don't think my mandible is recessed -- or at least, even if it is, I think my chin implant camouflages it fairly well. Several people have told me that my maxilla is somewhat flat, though. Would you agree? I understand that LeFort 1 is the gold-standard treatment for a flat/recessed maxilla, but several surgeons (Eppley, Dr. Y) offer paranasal/premaxillary implants that are designed to mimic the effects of LeFort 1, so this is definitely a surgery for me to consider for when I go back to Dr. Y to get the rest of my wraparound jaw implant placed (assuming I'd benefit from a more forward-projecting maxilla, that is).

@cocainecowboy Yeah, I'm definitely going to start lying about my age -- I assume I'll have no choice in the matter -- once I get closer to 40. At this point, though, do you think it will provoke suspicion if I tell girls that my age (both in real-life settings such as clubs/bars as well as on websites and apps) is 27/28? I mean, can I honestly at least pass for a rough 27/28? I see so many guys with deep nasolabial folds, forehead wrinkles, creases in their cheeks, and other obvious signs of aging, and I'm shocked to learn that they're only 25 or 26, so that's why I was hoping to maybe be able to fraud my age at least somewhat convincingly as late 20's. That's another reason I'm getting into the anti-aging stuff on a hardcore level, using Retin-A, HGH, GHK-Cu, peptides, red light therapy, etc.

Regarding the osteotomies, I understand that there are major risks involved both in terms of the possibility of nerve damage as well as a grueling recovery process. Also, I really don't want to have to deal with being in braces again (I already had them back when I was in highschool/first year of college). That's pretty much why I've focused on trying to improve my facial structure through implant work thus far.

Just for fun, though, which osteotomy would I benefit most from? I don't think my mandible is recessed -- or at least, even if it is, I think my chin implant camouflages it fairly well. Several people have told me that my maxilla is somewhat flat, though. Would you agree? I understand that LeFort 1 is the gold-standard treatment for a flat/recessed maxilla, but several surgeons (Eppley, Dr. Y) offer paranasal/premaxillary implants that are designed to mimic the effects of LeFort 1, so this is definitely a surgery for me to consider for when I go back to Dr. Y to get the rest of my wraparound jaw implant placed (assuming I'd benefit from a more forward-projecting maxilla, that is).
yes u can maybe pass for 27-28

im not the best person to ask for specifics regarding very invasive surgeries as i have little interest in them and havent researched them in depth

ive not seen one single life changing surgery before-after in the PSL scene. they're either minor to no impact aka user does same with women or if they make drastic difference they end up looking very fake

as far as im concerned surgery is cope in 99% of cases
@chadpreetinthemaking

@chadpreetinthemaking
Mine surgeries will make a significant difference to my appearance, ive been over this before, I already have compact midface, good IPD, good fwhr, good zygos/ogee curve and a decent lower third, I just need to get my overbite fixed through jaw surgery to increase my chin to philtrum ratio, get a slightly wider mouth and get my NCT corrected and I shall be a PSL 5 and be substantially more presentable, this idea that surgery is cope in 99% of cases is bullshit.

Mine surgeries will make a significant difference to my appearance, ive been over this before, I already have compact midface, good IPD, good fwhr, good zygos/ogee curve and a decent lower third, I just need to get my overbite fixed through jaw surgery to increase my chin to philtrum ratio, get a slightly wider mouth and get my NCT corrected and I shall be a PSL 5 and be substantially more presentable, this idea that surgery is cope in 99% of cases is bullshit.
IMG 5917

You're not at a base where you'll ever be able to pass chadpreet level. Get it to your head. You have a severe NCT and that together paired with your UEE fucks you up bad. If anything the NCT could get slightly fixed but it probably won't be that severe

They're coping with the possibility of them being able to ascend surgically

surgery is pointless without good base imo. and then you wouldnt be ugly anyway

Absolute giga bullshit i have saw this ricecel ascend https://incels.is/threads/from-gigaricecel-to-gigachang.152842/ are you saying this is a good base to start with

To this
Are you saying this is not ascension that dude looks 10 times better than before daily reminder this is what the west could achieve had they gone down to lookist path which means we could have seen sean o pry look alike if asians can be molded to look nearly identical do you not think the average western men couldn't be molded to look like sean o pry ? imagine if the blacks done this i would have had my bbc self and transferred races

View attachment 146432

You're not at a base where you'll ever be able to pass chadpreet level. Get it to your head. You have a severe NCT and that together paired with your UEE fucks you up bad. If anything the NCT could get slightly fixed but it probably won't be that severe
also i dont know why people dont point out that he has a small skull

his skull size is on the right

even if surgeries turn out good. his skull size is still on par with guy on right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 146432

t with

1572005159194.png

1572005196839.png

To this

1572005232144.png

Hello occams razor my old friend i've come to shred you again
Are you
They're coping with the possibility of them being able to ascend surgically

BU-H BU-H surgery is cope mean while

t with

1572005159194.png

1572005196839.png

To this

1572005232144.png

View attachment 146436

even if surgeries turn out good. his skull size is still on par with guy on right
That too

t with

1572005159194.png

1572005196839.png

To this

1572005232144.png

Hello occams razor my old friend i've come to shred you again
Are you

BU-H BU-H surgery is cope mean while

t with

1572005159194.png

1572005196839.png

To this

1572005232144.png
Still mad ugly in the West + that's just 1 single case

Bruhhhhhh if i were you go down to south korea or some places like that do not use the western kiked surgeons unless their arnett and gursson or dr sailer
That too

Still mad ugly in the West + that's just 1 single case

Their's 26 cases and their just recorded on camera and mad ugly in the west cope tbh this guy good looking know

View attachment 146436

No JFL, how are you assuming my skull is small there is no point of reference in pictures, if anything my head size is slightly larger on the whole, ive even been told i have a slightly bigger face.
View attachment 146432

My NCT and UEE is not so severe IRL, i was very sleep deprived in that picture, and why do you think your opinion matters to me anyway you little cunt?

No JFL, how are you assuming my skull is small there is no point of reference in pictures, if anything my head size is slightly larger on the whole, ive even been told i have a slightly bigger face.
i mean ur like 5'10" and u seem to have classic low class ethnic short skull. so based on the fact ur under 6 feet and don't seem to have a proportionally big skull i'll make an assumption your absolute skull size isn't really much either

Again im
i mean ur like 5'10" and u seem to have classic low class ethnic short skull. so based on the fact ur under 6 feet and don't seem to have a proportionally big skull i'll make an assumption your absolute skull size isn't really much either
Again you're assuming, in most of the pictures i have with my mates i do tend to have a slightly larger skull, and im 5'11 ffs.

this thread is very underrated tbh, it is very true ngl

@cocainecowboy this is your most blackpilled thread imo

highest iq on the site imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
So will rhino, Jaw implants, Otoplasty, hair transplants, almond eye surgery, general fillers, lefort, etc.
Don't really understand why you're singling out chin implants. In fact, chin implants are shit compared to genioplasty.

What if you have already almond eyes but without hooding, just slight uee?

It totally depends on who the person is and what kind of op it is. If we are talking plastig surgery, then yes most of it is crap, just fillers and implants. The exception would be rhino and maybe some other stuff. But dont confuse simpel plastic surgery with maxillofacial surgery surgery, its an whole other level.
Like other said, I do get to cope factor if one choses to not perform it or cant do it.

Edndd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
I would say that the only legit good transformations are for lower thirds, everything else ends up looking fake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
I would say that the only legit good transformations are for lower thirds, everything else ends up looking fake.
forehead reduction looks good, some nosejobs do

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
forehead reduction looks good, some nosejobs do

I have never seen a forehead reduction. Nosejobs I know can look better, but a lot of them do look kinda obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
oh wow thats really good lol. Do people get that instead of hairtransplant or?
im not sure i think it looks much better ive heard it can leave scar but a plastic surgeon prob could make the scar almost invisible

Fixing your lower third is always legit if you have a normie upper 2/3.

Starting to agree with this, sometimes you just gotta accept that it's over.

Le Fort 3 IS probably the Most life changing surgery there is TBH

18-02-15-melissa-before-after.jpg

This is hear now btw. While she will not bang chads, she will definitely be able to get high tier normies.

Meanwhile hear male younterpart is still incel:
before-after-craniosynostosis-syndromic-crouzon-demalik-16x9-320x180.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
I wish people would stop posting SEVERLY DEFORMED people getting surgery to fix medical issues.

And when you ask them for a normal result its a person who was already 6+/10 before EVERY SINGLE TIME.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
You must absolutely make sure that your surgeon does a 100% natural job because if you end up looking uncanney..not good

Thread deserves a bump

All surgery is cope when you can just get a haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
you mog them both man, even without hair you look good.
I think I’m going insane I’ve booked PRP therapy for next week and following if it doesn’t work it’s ropemaxx

I think I’m going insane I’ve booked PRP therapy for next week and following if it doesn’t work it’s ropemaxx
yeah you're definitely going insane lol. You should get that hair tattoo thing to add density, youre just gonna have to live with the buzzcut look unless you miraculously get all your hair back.

yeah you're definitely going insane lol. You should get that hair tattoo thing to add density, youre just gonna have to live with the buzzcut look unless you miraculously get all your hair back.
Theoretically it can come back any day according to the doctor (lol) because all the follicles are still there
Apparently the drugs damaged the stem cells/put them in a state of shock
He hopes by injecting plasma it will theoretically stimulate the stem cells but it’s all expiremental and trial and error honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Theoretically it can come back any day according to the doctor (lol) because all the follicles are still there
Apparently the drugs damaged the stem cells/put them in a state of shock
He hopes by injecting plasma it will theoretically stimulate the stem cells but it’s all expiremental and trial and error honestly.
good luck man

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Some guys have potential because they have some good points while other are doomed because the surgery they need is not available or is not as good as others.
For example, if you have a shitty jay you can go for bimax and if you already have a good eye area you are gonna ascend, but if you have a great jaw and a shitty eye area it's over, Taban surgery doesn't guarantee you good results (there is too much stuff going on with eyes, the canthal tilt, the size, the distance)
Women react differently only when you make a big jump, to give you an example, if you play in Serie B in italian soccer league nobody gives a fuck if you are 22th or 5th, they start to give a fuck when you jump to Serie A.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Gaia262
I've noticed a lot of users tend to be extremely strict and nitpicky when it comes to normal ratings. Even more so strict than it would make sense, but whatever, females are strict too. I understand being perfectionist to such a degree.

But when it comes to surgery and surgery results, they become bluepilled optimistic retards, where the post-op pic looks fake/plastic and even ugly in the sense of what the surgery tried to achieve in the first place.

They would say things like "Ohh gj boyooo you ascended haaaaarrrd 😍😍😍" "from 5 to 7.5 wow" and in best cases the guy does exact same with females IRL. In other cases he looks like Micheal Jackson.

View attachment 84936

"Woooow what a loweer third, mirin mirin. Gonna call my surgeon to adjust my implant!"

I keep noticing users being so oblivious to surgery results over and over.

Number 1 priority with surgeries is for them to look as natural and as fitting into your harmony as possible.

Yet they keep overrating Jackson lookalike "ascended users".

Is this natural coping mechanism to help them escape rope by making themselves believe surgery will change their life?

(Disclaimer: Obviously not ever surgery, not every user bla bla, there exist some minor surgeries that look natural bla bla OP is a faggot bla bla, lets skip this part and share ur opinion)
based as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
The irony I have realized after months of looking in to this is that people are obsessed with bones (like myself) but bones are much easily fixed through osteotomies and implants. Features and ratios aren't and they are the biggest determining factor in your looks. Bones just amplify.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
I think the consensus is that for a guy the only things you can really fix are a very bad nose or lower third... all the eye area surgeries right now that Taban has just make you look feminine except orbital rim implants.

• +1
Reactions: thraftypoll123
I think the consensus is that for a guy the only things you can really fix are a very bad nose or lower third... all the eye area surgeries right now that Taban has just make you look feminine except orbital rim implants.

Yup. You can literally get a wildly better lower third and fix bone features like nose but unless you already have a good eye base to start with, Taban can't do much.

Listen, everybody have a limit. You can't surpass that limit, even with surgery. That limit is called HARMONY. Yes.

You only do surgery when something about your face LACKS harmony. For example: a bird nose, or a recessed chin. If you look normal, but you have harmony, chances are you'll look dogshit after some procedure (we have examples here).

And you know what happens when you have that harmony, but you're not as good looking as you wish to be and try surgery? You'll end up doing 500 surgeries and in the end you will be looking like a fucking doll.

Therefore, if you don't have any negative trait pushing you down HARD, avoid doing any procedures. You'll never be a chad. Life is like this: some people are born with good genes, other people are not.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I will go from above average to pitt look a like thru surgery

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
ive not seen one single life changing surgery before-after in the PSL scene. they're either minor to no impact aka user does same with women or if they make drastic difference they end up looking very fake

as far as im concerned surgery is cope in 99% of cases

Attachments

• 1592096218147.png
    1592096218147.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 20
I've noticed a lot of users tend to be extremely strict and nitpicky when it comes to normal ratings. Even more so strict than it would make sense, but whatever, females are strict too. I understand being perfectionist to such a degree.

But when it comes to surgery and surgery results, they become bluepilled optimistic retards, where the post-op pic looks fake/plastic and even ugly in the sense of what the surgery tried to achieve in the first place.

They would say things like "Ohh gj boyooo you ascended haaaaarrrd 😍😍😍" "from 5 to 7.5 wow" and in best cases the guy does exact same with females IRL. In other cases he looks like Micheal Jackson.

View attachment 84936

"Woooow what a loweer third, mirin mirin. Gonna call my surgeon to adjust my implant!"

I keep noticing users being so oblivious to surgery results over and over.

Number 1 priority with surgeries is for them to look as natural and as fitting into your harmony as possible.

Yet they keep overrating Jackson lookalike "ascended users".

Is this natural coping mechanism to help them escape rope by making themselves believe surgery will change their life?

(Disclaimer: Obviously not ever surgery, not every user bla bla, there exist some minor surgeries that look natural bla bla OP is a faggot bla bla, lets skip this part and share ur opinion)
I mean, if you can make your face look better via surgery then no you are not coping

Some users want to completely reconfigure their face which is indeed a cope and is very unrealistic especially when you consider the invasive ones