Take The Blackpill

rexylkmxg

rexylkmxg

did life even started if you are not a chad ?
Mewing doesn't work, it was invented by mike jew for making money.
Yes nose breathing is better than mouth breathing and it can make little changes to your face, but don't be stupid you will not become a psl god.
Fuck the tiktokers who made looksmaxxing look like a trend, and all the other sons of bitches who make up stupid words like edgemaxxing or whatever.
They just give everyone body dysmorphia.
It was always a toxic community, idk why peoples from tiktok and shit are shocked when they come here.

Stop giving people fake hope in saying them that if they mew and smash their maxilla they will become psl gods.
Only genetics or surgery can make look like chad.
If you are 14-15 yo, fucking quit this site, your aren't even mature and you haven't even finished puberty, you don't know what your body will look like.
If you came here from tiktok and post thread like "does bonesmash works" "does edgemaxxing works" fucking kys now

THE ONLY THINGS THAT WORKS FOR LOOKSMAXXING NATURALLY ARE HERE : Loosing weight, Gaining Muscle Mass, Chewing hard food/chewing gum, skin care, sleeping well, eating well, drinking enough water, getting nice haircut / style / etc... and taking all your macro nutriments (vitamines, etc..) <--- THE ONLY THINGS THAT WORKS.

or if you still look like a shit : surgery or kys.

women don't see into the future, they don't project like mens. they only look at the present moment.
if you don't look good in this society, you will be sad forever.
nobody cares of you

You are not "him". You look like shit and fucking nobody cares of you. Stop being stupid and makes real changes to your life.
Accept that if you don't look good and successful, you are just a npc in this world.

TLDR : fuck you read my thread

(sorry for my absence, I will start again to make good quality thread, give me topics in comments)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 😐😐😐 😶, MoggsWithBoness and 17 others
Shut up GrAYcel

• +1
Reactions: Axii, STUPIDREFEREES, sudanguy and 4 others
Wow, what a revolutionary thread. This is the first I've heard of mewing being cope :eek::eek::eek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, piec, greywind and 17 others
Good shit nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Yes nose breathing is better than mouth breathing and it can make little changes to your face, but don't be stupid you will not become a psl god.
Fuck the tiktokers who made looksmaxxing look like a trend, and all the other sons of bitches who make up stupid words like edgemaxxing or whatever.
It was always a toxic community, idk why peoples from tiktok and shit are shocked when they come here.

Stop giving people fake hope in saying them that if they mew and smash their maxilla they will become psl gods.
If you are 14-15 yo, fucking quit this site, your aren't even mature and you haven't even finished puberty, you don't know what your body will look like.
If you came here from tiktok and post thread like "does bonesmash works" "does edgemaxxing works" fucking kys now

THE ONLY THINGS THAT WORKS FOR LOOKSMAXXING NATURALLY ARE HERE : Loosing weight, Gaining Muscle Mass, Chewing hard food/chewing gum, skin care, sleeping well, eating well, drinking enough water, getting nice haircut / style / etc... and taking all your macro nutriments (vitamines, etc..) <--- THE ONLY THINGS THAT WORKS.

women don't see into the future, they don't project like mens. they only look at the present moment.
nobody cares of you

You are not "him". You look like shit and fucking nobody cares of you. Stop being stupid and makes real changes to your life.
Accept that if you don't look good and successful, you are just a npc in this world.

(sorry for my absence, I will start again to make good quality thread, give me topics in comments)
Also kys im him not non existent pessimist and insecure like u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
add hormones as well, they work to an extend, but what u said its truth, good thread

ppl bark about being anti mew to sound cool

bro you watch hamza videos, are you gay ? have you a below average ng/L of testo ?:lul:
You're retarded if you think someone on this forum watches him, you came here from tiktok to spew water information shut the fuck up and delete your account and your "absence" didn't affect the forum in the slightest

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, shieldzz, niqfan625 and 2 others

nobody cares of you

This is mostly just redpill
Also dosent half of this forums idea of facial development come from Mike mew

ppl bark about being anti mew to sound cool

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
You're retarded if you think someone on this forum watches him, you came here from tiktok to spew water information shut the fuck up and delete your account and your "absence" didn't affect the forum in the slightest
Yeah used to watch that nigger now hes shit

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

GRAYCEL RETARD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, edgemaxx, Perfection and 1 other person
Joined Nov 17, 2023. sorry but jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Might not work, but at least remembers you How to breathe

So you should nose breathe and it might make changes to your face, but it doesn't work right? And he's trying to make money by rejecting the gold mine of orthodontics and getting in trouble with the regulators while giving away advice for free. Gotcha. High IQ discussion here.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
congratulations, you contributed to nothing new or useful by posting this thread
stupid graycel

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Deleted member 49130 and Luh?nn?
Blah blah blah, you’re retarded, you’re not intelligent, and you never will be. Go cry in a corner, bitch.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Oxygen
Wow, what a revolutionary thread. This is the first I've heard of mewing being cope :eek::eek::eek:
think he meant it works but the tiktokers make it seem like a holy grail that would promise you hunter eyes sharp jawline hollow cheeks etc

• +1
entire thread of 2023s barking at each other haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and EggKing
BBC is law

• +1

nobody cares of you

The graycels are learning :trepidation:

• JFL
water
is
wet

• JFL
r

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-21 194010.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 194010.png
    53 KB · Views: 0

nobody cares of you

100% true

congratulations, you contributed to nothing new or useful by posting this thread
stupid graycel
this shit is never said enough. The forum is an absolute shitole and is littered with useless info.

Upvoted S tier thread I wish death upon all tiktokcels