take the BWC pill

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
@WELOVELOOKS says
"Nobody cares about the LTBs you “slay” in your schizophrenic delusions"

lil bro thinks i dont mog him and out slay him badly.
He gets very defensive when I mention Jewish girls chasing my as well lol so i included 2 big titty Jew girls ESPECIALLY FOR HIM to seethe over

LTBs and made up schizo LARP am i rite guys?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, losthope, PointOfNoReturn and 19 others
lmao look at this mog

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Jewish women are built for bbc

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, silencio, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, 5'7 zoomer, likenesss and 3 others
BWC*
but they will fuck blacks over small jewish dick for sure
True, but the idea of Jews getting cucked by the same creatures they send en masse to Europe and other white countries in order to ruin them in a plethora of ways is more satisfying imo

True, but the idea of Jews getting cucked by the same creatures they send en masse to Europe and other white countries in order to ruin them in a plethora of ways is more satisfying imo
I guess, i think its way more brutal though that jewish chicks fuck aryan nazi BWC more than either lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, mogstars, mike21 and 10 others
god damn why are all of these women frauding to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Mog3D, losthope and 2 others
I guess, i think its way more brutal though that jewish chicks fuck aryan nazi BWC more than either lol
Ig depends on how you see it, in reality a Jewish woman fucking anything non Jewish is suifuel for kikes, since birth they get told that non Jews are on par with cattle, and so one of them choosing to mingle with the goyim just shows how little indoctrination plays an effect on women’s sexual desires

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Achilles
Ig depends on how you see it, in reality a Jewish woman fucking anything non Jewish is suifuel for kikes, since birth they get told that non Jews are on par with cattle, and so one of them choosing to mingle with the goyim just shows how little indoctrination plays an effect on women’s sexual desires
Plus they are a tiny minority worldwide so they actually can get bred out realistically

• +1
Reactions: murdah and <6PSLcel
I think height is made too much of a big deal by men on dating.

but at the same time if you 5'9 you 5'9 small dawg thats you forever

@WELOVELOOKS says

He gets very defensive when I mention Jewish girls chasing my as well lol so i included 2 big titty Jew girls ESPECIALLY FOR HIM to seethe over

View attachment 2878848
View attachment 2878850
View attachment 2878851
View attachment 2878853
View attachment 2878855
View attachment 2878857
View attachment 2878862
View attachment 2878863
View attachment 2878865
View attachment 2878866
View attachment 2878867
View attachment 2878868
View attachment 2878869

u fucked none of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, WatermelonLover and try2beme
I think height is made too much of a big deal by men on dating.

but at the same time if you 5'9 you 5'9 small dawg thats you forever
Im 6'3 and it definitely mogs. You can see a girl saying im a foot taller in the pics lol

Im 6'3 and it definitely mogs. You can see a girl saying im a foot taller in the pics lol
eh height is overrated, it mogs sure but at the same time 5'10 is good

• +1
Reactions: zan and murdah
So you are intentionally commiting jewish genocide by slowly but surely diluting the jewish gene pool and hopefully completely eradicating the jewish genes?

The Aryan Council approves and applauds your contribution for the betterment of humanity!

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Achilles
eh height is overrated, it mogs sure but at the same time 5'10 is good
0 height appeal all face and body until 6 foot mark
at 6 foot mark height appeal begins and chicks will lower their standards on face and body if the guy is tall.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, fxckz, mirrormogger and 1 other person
LMAO cope
no, u fucked none of them lol. if u did then you'd post u with one of them

congrats ig on ur matches tho, few impressive ones

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, dna_cel and wollet2
So you are intentionally commiting jewish genocide by slowly but surely diluting the jewish gene pool and hopefully completely eradicating the jewish genes?

The Aryan Council approves and applauds your contribution for the betterment of humanity!
jewish sluts will breed BWC until no full ethnic jew remains

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and mrdouchebag
0 height appeal all face and body until 6 foot mark
at 6 foot mark height appeal begins and chicks will lower their standards on face and body if the guy is tall.
its not as linear as that, meaning its not 6'3 > 6'2 > 6'1 > 6' so on. Sure broadly speaking in some sense the more ideal guy is going to be taller but proportions matter.

a 6' guy with near-perfect 10/10 proportions as compared to a regular 6'2 guy with a lanky or clumsy proportion is another discussion, it's all interdependent.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Achilles
no, u fucked none of them lol. if u did then you'd post u with one of them

congrats ig on ur matches tho, few impressive ones
I dont take pics or videos with chicks, because i dont need to prove anything. These screenshots and matches are soley for kids to end the cope on if I slay or not. lol

its not as linear as that, meaning its not 6'3 > 6'2 > 6'1 > 6' so on. Sure broadly speaking in some sense the more ideal guy is going to be taller but proportions matter.

a 6' guy with near-perfect 10/10 proportions as compared to a regular 6'2 guy with a lanky or clumsy proportion is another discussion, it's all interdependent.
I agree its not so cut and dry, but societal wise 6 foot is the mainstream cutoff for being tall and height appeal

I dont take pics or videos with chicks, because i dont need to prove anything. These screenshots and matches are soley for kids to end the cope on if I slay or not. lol
well they dont end the argument of if u fuck girls or not irl but it proves that ur capable of doing it

i have no idea who the person ur arguing with is or what he said about u

I agree its not so cut and dry, but societal wise 6 foot is the mainstream cutoff for being tall and height appeal
If you had 3 options, would you pick:

1) 6'0
2) 6'2
3) 6'4

assuming all else equal.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
well they dont end the argument of if u fuck girls or not irl but it proves that ur capable of doing it

i have no idea who the person ur arguing with is or what he said about u

capability is all that matters. Its a massive cope to think you need to post literal sex tape and then mutliple face photos or stuff to gurantee thats its actually you in the sextape. Next level of cope is that its AI generated and that one cant even be disproved anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and murdah
scandinavian foid is cute

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
If you had 3 options, would you pick:

1) 6'0
2) 6'2
3) 6'4

assuming all else equal.
6'4 100%
height increase does equal appeal increase.

• +1
Another day another boring repetitive thread that's about something that's already been said a million times

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and murdah
but you wouldn't pick 6'11, there is a limit.
6'11 would be great actually if it was zero health impact (very unlikely)
literal automatic NBA contract

but you wouldn't pick 6'11, there is a limit.
forgetting about 6', it's either 6'2 vs 6'4 for most guys in this forum.

Most studies suggest ideal is 6'2-6'3 is good, more so 6'2.5, never seen one say 6'4 is good I think it's harder to maintain good proportions in general. 6'2 is still considered tall and just has a good frame.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
6'11 would be great actually if it was zero health impact (very unlikely)
literal automatic NBA contract
even the health aside 6'11 is not ideal man

• +1
Another day another boring repetitive thread that's about something that's already been said a million times
boring and repetitive? Lol this is real content not fucking boring ass question threads with no pics or racebait trash (i had to change the title becuase no one replied till i put BWC:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
forgetting about 6', it's either 6'2 vs 6'4 for most guys in this forum.

Most studies suggest ideal is 6'2-6'3 is good, more so 6'2.5, never seen one say 6'4 is good I think it's harder to maintain good proportions in general. 6'2 is still considered tall and just has a good frame.
Ive got a 6'6 and a6'8 friend i go to the club with and the height is a big halo for them

even the health aside 6'11 is not ideal man
Its not ideal for day to day for sure. But its a massive niche max and would get you girls alone. So its definitely a halo in that regard. no one would be incel at 6'11 with just the basic amount of sociability and stylemax

View attachment 2878947View attachment 2878948
capability is all that matters. Its a massive cope to think you need to post literal sex tape and then mutliple face photos or stuff to gurantee thats its actually you in the sextape. Next level of cope is that its AI generated and that one cant even be disproved anymore

u posted same screenshot almost 365 days ago...

also... u only had 155 matches in ur first 4 months of hinge according to that thread.. thats like slightly above avg or dead avg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, VivaCristoRey, St.TikTokcel and 7 others
Ive got a 6'6 and a6'8 friend i go to the club with and the height is a big halo for them
a 6'2-6'4 guy is a keeper, as a 6'3.5 guy if I met someone who is legit 6'6 they are barely 3 inches taller than me and either way being that tall is already about 0.2-0.3% for zoomers

• +1
Its not ideal for day to day for sure. But its a massive niche max and would get you girls alone. So its definitely a halo in that regard. no one would be incel at 6'11 with just the basic amount of sociability and stylemax
yeah but niche max =/= overall halo.

by overall halo i mean like having a stronger jawline isnt a niche max but overall just a good thing to have, and thats what you want to aim for if you want to increase your psl not some niche shit especially since youre 6'3 and niche height starts at about 6'7

• +1
View attachment 2878961

also... u only had 155 matches in ur first 4 months of hinge according to that thread.. thats like slightly above avg or dead avg
Yeah because its onhand on this site. i had to phone post all these screenshots in the OP and im on a computer right now...
Average? okay dude. I just said im likely HTN but if you think thats average results than why are you on this site, go slay

Ugly bitches

Just wear makeup and show tits theory

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, try2beme and PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 2878961

also man girls unmatch and i reject a good amount of them as well because of uggo or ethnic. (ive had some literal top tier black girls send likes which is funny af)

Hinge also caps at 50+ on the likes AFAIK but ive got a lot more than that

On my my phone right its 259 current matches

@WELOVELOOKS says

View attachment 2878848
View attachment 2878850
View attachment 2878851
View attachment 2878853
View attachment 2878855
View attachment 2878857
View attachment 2878862
View attachment 2878863
View attachment 2878865
View attachment 2878866
View attachment 2878867
View attachment 2878868
View attachment 2878869

It’s not JBW or BWC Game when you only pull pinkoids

Show ethnic slays for it to be JBW cos even Indians can run curry game in their own women

All the women you showed were beckies not one stacylite JFL only one HTB (first girl m) brutal for cumskin chads can’t even fuck stacylite + girls of their own race

Proof no other country can cry blackpill but the Us/Canada/Uk

It’s not JBW or BWC Game when you only pull pinkoids

Show ethnic slays for it to be JBW cos even Indians can run curry game in their own women

All the women you showed were beckies not one stacylite JFL only one HTB (first girl m) brutal for cumskin chads can’t even fuck stacylite + girls of their own race
You are one of the biggest ethnic copers on the forum and can stay getting mogged by BWC and JBW. “Not even staceylite all HTB” kys

I don’t even screenshot ethnic girls because it’s not a flex and I get so many + I only like white girls

Attachments

• IMG_4196.jpeg
    IMG_4196.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4251.png
    IMG_4251.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4823.png
    IMG_4823.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4848.png
    IMG_4848.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4927.png
    IMG_4927.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5088.jpeg
    IMG_5088.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5631.jpeg
    IMG_5631.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4190.png
    IMG_4190.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
also man girls unmatch and i reject a good amount of them as well because of uggo or ethnic. (ive had some literal top tier black girls send likes which is funny af)

Hinge also caps at 50+ on the likes AFAIK but ive got a lot more than that

On my my phone right its 259 current matches
259 matches in 420 days?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2