take the BWC pill

You are one of the biggest ethnic copers on the forum and can stay getting mogged by BWC and JBW. “Not even staceylite all HTB” kys

I don’t even screenshot ethnic girls because it’s not a flex and I get so many + I only like white girls
hes trolling u btw

Damn bruh, this is crazy

What was the funniest slay you had?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Achilles
You are one of the biggest ethnic copers on the forum and can stay getting mogged by BWC and JBW. “Not even staceylite all HTB” kys

I don’t even screenshot ethnic girls because it’s not a flex and I get so many + I only like white girls
Matching doesn’t mean you hit. What’s your stats are you chad?

Only Siham was fuckable there tbh. But still mirin, your success isn’t JBW it’s due to chad pill even if you wanna cope. But still funny how even the best looking ethnic you get is an 6/10 facially JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, N1666 and Swarthy Knight
Ugly bitches

Just wear makeup and show tits theory
I wanna comment on this thread but OP is extremely sensitive, hes gonna start attacking my looks unprovoked again

I literally matched with a hotter girl as i opened thos thread theyre all ugly af in dis thread and matches mean nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, N1666, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
Matching doesn’t mean you hit. What’s your stats are you chad?

Only Siham was fuckable there tbh. But still mirin, your success isn’t JBW it’s due to chad pill even if you wanna cope. But still funny how even the best looking ethnic you get is an 6/10 facially JFL
cope and seethe buddy, maybe ill go through the massive list of hoes sometime and find more ethnic stacies to make you seethe.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I wanna comment on this thread but OP is extremely sensitive, hes gonna start attacking my looks unprovoked again

I literally matched with a hotter girl as i opened thos thread theyre all ugly af in dis thread and matches mean nothing
lmao post her right now
Every chick here mogs your AVI btw

Like which slay was cagefuel lmao
fucking a girl in my friends apartment lobby bathroom and having the receptionist knock on the door and i had to say i was feeling sick

What country is this OP

lmao post her right now
Every chick here mogs your AVI btw
The one in the bed is HTB maybe cant rly tell

The rest are ltb or mtb. Not a flex, some are legit ugly my friend but i know lots of guys go crazy for white beckies its natural

If ur gonna brag abt something as ez as matches they should be hotter

cope and seethe buddy, maybe ill go through the massive list of hoes sometime and find more ethnic stacies to make you seethe.
I await it Achilles of Macedon

Fuck you! Flexing on us, incels :feelsree::feelsree:
Truly over for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss
Nice bro. What's your PSL? Describe your features if you don't mind. Those are good matches.

preach, white supermacy forever

• +1
Reactions: Achilles

The rest are ltb or mtb. Not a flex, some are legit ugly my friend but i know lots of guys go crazy for white beckies its natural

Keep coping lil bro. I even threw in a Brazilian chicks fat ass just for you to really seethe about 🤣🤣🤣. Brazil girl wants BWC

Attachments

• IMG_5739.png
    IMG_5739.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    355.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0096.png
    IMG_0096.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0080.png
    IMG_0080.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0027.jpeg
    IMG_0027.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0024.png
    IMG_0024.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9926.png
    IMG_9926.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9563.png
    IMG_9563.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9562.png
    IMG_9562.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9560.jpeg
    IMG_9560.jpeg
    314 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9311.png
    IMG_9311.png
  • IMG_0230.jpeg
    IMG_0230.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1137.png
    IMG_1137.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1169.png
    IMG_1169.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2009.png
    IMG_2009.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2006.png
    IMG_2006.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2005.png
    IMG_2005.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1699.png
    IMG_1699.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1553.png
    IMG_1553.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1550.png
    IMG_1550.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1532.png
    IMG_1532.png
  • IMG_1399.png
    IMG_1399.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1348.png
    IMG_1348.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1323.png
    IMG_1323.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9309.png
    IMG_9309.png
    6 MB · Views: 0

Attachments

• IMG_9444.png
    IMG_9444.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9441.png
    IMG_9441.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9440.png
    IMG_9440.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9439.png
    IMG_9439.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9438.png
    IMG_9438.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9502.png
    IMG_9502.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
do u have any proof that the pics that u used in the account are u?
these type of threads were made multiple times before

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Keep coping lil bro. I even threw in a Brazilian chicks fat ass just for you to really seethe about 🤣🤣🤣. Brazil girl wants BWC
I legit threw in a stripper and a 19 year old white chick with one of the fattest natural asses on a skinny body even posisble. Gahdamn there are jsut too many bad bitches in my gallery i coudlnt keep track of it all.

do u have any proof that the pics that u used in the account are u?
these type of threads were made multiple times before
How would I prove it? All the pics are me on my own profile there is no fuckery here at all. These are all legit matches as well its not like im screenshotting random baddies I didnt match with. The one of the PSL tinder model who looks like dolph lundrgen is screenshots before i matched, I can upload proof of that one as well. Im tired af though i was scrolling through my gallery for 30 minutes becuase theres so much

How would I prove it? All the pics are me on my own profile there is no fuckery here at all. These are all legit matches as well its not like im screenshotting random baddies I didnt match with. The one of the PSL tinder model who looks like dolph lundrgen is screenshots before i matched, I can upload proof of that one as well. Im tired af though i was scrolling through my gallery for 30 minutes becuase theres so much
ok show profile and censor the name

@PrinceLuenLeoncur jfl if u believe this kid
idk why you guys get suprised that ethnic women love white men, as if we dont dickmog, heightmog and facemog you deathnics on average

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Achilles
idk why you guys get suprised that ethnic women love white men, as if we dont dickmog, heightmog and facemog you deathnics on average
nah but everyone can claim im a slayer without evidence aspiring changlite did the same jfl u fall for the oldest trick in the book
@AspiringMogger how are these people so naive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and AspiringMogger
@PrinceLuenLeoncur jfl if u believe this kid
lmao keep coping lil guy.
You think im using a chadfish account? AHAHAH i thought i wasnt getting pretty enough matches thy are all MTB and below? Which is it lil niggas.

I then post proof of a chick begging me to come over and fuck through text and the SS even shows that im ubering OTW to her place and these copers still say its fake.

As I said earlier, I can post a sex tape and these dudes would say its not real until we get 3 different angles and verification pics holding up timestamp form you and girl. even with all that its AI generated

These little ethnics jsut cant comprehend or accept that WHITE MEN SLAY LIKE CRAZY

lmao keep coping lil guy.
You think im using a chadfish account? AHAHAH i thought i wasnt getting pretty enough matches thy are all MTB and below? Which is it lil niggas.

I then post proof of a chick begging me to come over and fuck through text and the SS even shows that im ubering OTW to her place and these copers still say its fake.

As I said earlier, I can post a sex tape and these dudes would say its not real until we get 3 different angles and verification pics holding up timestamp form you and girl. even with all that its AI generated

These little ethnics jsut cant comprehend or accept that WHITE MEN SLAY LIKE CRAZY
im not reading that till u show your face or atleast the account
in theory a schizophrenic curry could do the same shit

the fact that u sent me a wall of text shows u are hiding something and trying to cope hahaha

nah but everyone can claim im a slayer without evidence aspiring changlite did the same jfl u fall for the oldest trick in the book
@AspiringMogger how are these people so naive
Whats the way to prove lol? What sort of evidence is required? Dont see how posting my face/profile proves anything either lol. Yall could just say that its not me unless i time stamp it and then will say i still didnt fuck a chick becuase i dont have video of her and then showing my face in the vid lol

im not reading that till u show your face or atleast the account
in theory a schizophrenic curry could do the same shit

the fact that u sent me a wall of text shows u are hiding something and trying to cope hahaha
Whats your theory on how im getting all these screenshots dog

"wall of text means its lies" lol the strawman is coming out. JFL at wall of text.

Im making sure to prove to everyone who isnt a delusional coper that this stuff is real as fuck

Whats the way to prove lol? What sort of evidence is required? Dont see how posting my face/profile proves anything either lol. Yall could just say that its not me unless i time stamp it and then will say i still didnt fuck a chick becuase i dont have video of her and then showing my face in the vid lol
just show account so we know its legit if it’s really you u won’t have a issue with it

@WELOVELOOKS says
"Nobody cares about the LTBs you “slay” in your schizophrenic delusions"

lil bro thinks i dont mog him and out slay him badly.
He gets very defensive when I mention Jewish girls chasing my as well lol so i included 2 big titty Jew girls ESPECIALLY FOR HIM to seethe over

View attachment 2878848
View attachment 2878850
View attachment 2878851
View attachment 2878853
View attachment 2878855
View attachment 2878857
View attachment 2878862
View attachment 2878863
View attachment 2878865
View attachment 2878866
View attachment 2878867
View attachment 2878868
View attachment 2878869

LTBs and made up schizo LARP am i rite guys?
Bro just wants to flex at this point

niggas can’t accept the mog. nice phone btw

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Bro just wants to flex at this point
read thorough this thread bro. I had to put the copers on suicide watch. Thats why i posted so much. End the cope once and for all

Nice Chad fish fag

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
read thorough this thread bro. I had to put the copers on suicide watch. Thats why i posted so much. End the cope once and for all
bro still hasn’t showen proof