take the BWC pill

Over if your not a BWC mogger

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
View attachment 2878961

u posted same screenshot almost 365 days ago...

also... u only had 155 matches in ur first 4 months of hinge according to that thread.. thats like slightly above avg or dead avg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, INB, St.TikTokcel and 6 others
lol no the fuck you arent cuck
If you even are white you are problem some brown eyed cuck
IMG 0165

its over big dick is everything

Last edited:
Whats your dick measurement lil bro

Also you got those matches all from height unless you had your dick in your profile

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, futuregigamogger, Recessed Life and 1 other person
very cool/interesting thread i agree with your arguments, points, and ideas.
where is the foid in your banner from?

View attachment 2879248
This is what a BBC cuck poster looks like. What a mentalcel cuck. Get off this site and seek help lil bro
1 I'm not a "BBC cuck" poster I hate niggers and am openly against race mixing but especially black men withe white foids
2 I am not a mentalcel I am clearly a truecel

if u look like this what help can u ask just shotgun blast to the head
staright up mentalcel looksminning himself to be a cuck poster on looksmax. Sad sad sad

1 I'm not a "BBC cuck" poster I hate niggers and am openly against race mixing but especially black men withe white foids
2 I am not a mentalcel I am clearly a truecel
Yet you post cuck threads and replies all the time. Trucel? dude your eye area is actually mogger. Biggest case of mentalcel ive seen in a while. Change your life around crakkka

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, VivaCristoRey, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
why is the hottest girl the one where only her back shows

staright up mentalcel looksminning himself to be a cuck poster on looksmax. Sad sad sad
he looks like utter shit and must have a small dick. he should rope. is that a real user?

he looks like utter shit and must have a small dick. he should rope. is that a real user?
apparently its that emoji user name nigga. He is clearly mentalcel as fuck just looks like a rotting clown destroying his life online rather than doing any sort of softmax even when he has nice eyes

Here’s me matching with 2 actual models lol. One is literal PSL god mogging 99% of MEN here 🤣🤣🤣
Mirin but they look butch, not even trying to hate tbh just being honest but yeah you get far better matches than me on avg and most men despite the hoes you get being capped at HTB

Lol @ the insecure cucks in this thread not willing to admit that these are quality likes/matches.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Achilles and 📎♿️⚙️
lol it is a good pic. Shes breedable is why bro. girls showing off their backs is feminine and submissive
girls backs are hot

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Mirin but they look butch, not even trying to hate tbh just being honest but yeah you get far better matches than me on avg and most men despite the hoes you get being capped at HTB
Org standards dont translate to online dating. You guys would say most top picks on hinge and tinder are HTB - staceylite yet those are literally he best of the best category on these apps.

The dolph lundgren girl does but not the other IMO. Still these are literal PSL tier faces and both were models

At least you accept that it’s you BWC brethren espousing the superiority of black males 😉
you got more asian and indian cuck allies than blacks existing on the planet

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lol @ the insecure cucks in this thread not willing to admit that these are quality likes/matches.
According to them, all are LTB-MTB with a mere 1-3 in the HTB possible range :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
View attachment 2879253View attachment 2879254View attachment 2879255View attachment 2879256

Not a single bitch there is attractive. All low tier beckies showing off their tits and frauding to oblivion to get by.
Far left one is one of the big titty jews postted EXPLICITYL to show some clown that i had big titty jewish milker hoes on my dick. The 2nd one is that 18 year old in the swimsuit. Both were chose for being bit titty jews and not for their face lol.

Also the one on far right is legit one of the hottest girls out of all these photos dog. You gotta be on somehting

That's not cuck posting all I did was say JBB is law and ask a simple question
Thats cuck posting and no one will take you seriosuly after making threads and comments like that. You are white yet you make a thread like that. Tf is wrong with you weired ass crakkka