Taking DHT increase chance of hair loss

Deleted member 4053

Deleted member 4053

still don't care
If I take DHT gel will it increase the chance/severity of my hair loss in the future? I'm 16 - my dad's soul has been completely devoured by the norwood reaper (note he has thyroid issues and various health problems) and on my mom's side my uncles are all norwooding. However, Both of their dads are in their mid 70s and still have a lot of hair, nothing crazier than a nw3. Is it worth the risk even if I institute countermeasures to hair loss from then on?

Taking DHT increase chance of hair loss? YES
If I take DHT gel will it increase the chance/severity of my hair loss in the future? YES I'm 16 - my dad's soul has been completely devoured by the norwood reaper YES (note he has thyroid issues and various health problems) and on my mom's side my uncles are all norwooding YES!!!!!!!!!!!. However, Both of their dads are in their mid 70s and still have a lot of hair, nothing crazier than a nw3 IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE . Is it worth the risk even if I institute countermeasures to hair loss from then on?

If I take DHT gel will it increase the chance/severity of my hair loss in the future? I'm 16 - my dad's soul has been completely devoured by the norwood reaper (note he has thyroid issues and various health problems) and on my mom's side my uncles are all norwooding. However, Both of their dads are in their mid 70s and still have a lot of hair, nothing crazier than a nw3. Is it worth the risk even if I institute countermeasures to hair loss from then on?
no bc exogenous DHT would suppress HPG-axis and thereby suppress LH/FSH and thereby suppress endogenous Androgen production which would put you in the same Androgen Index prior

this depends on the amount of exogenous DHT you want to take though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
this faggot just ask if he takes dht will it increase hairloss? fucking liberal faggot left wing fucking goober

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Hades and Hepatologyscribe
no bc exogenous DHT would suppress HPG-axis and thereby suppress LH/FSH and thereby suppress endogenous Androgen production which would put you in the same Androgen Index prior

This is what my low IQ ass as trying to get at. Can a geniuscel confirm?

Made up on the spot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Hepatologyscribe