Taking oral vs topical finasteride

researcher888

researcher888

Bronze
I'm going to get on fin soon to stabilise my hair.

Any insights on whether it's worth it to take topical finasteride over oral, efficacy and benefits?

I'm going to get on fin soon to stabilise my hair.

Any insights on whether it's worth it to take topical finasteride over oral, efficacy and benefits?
topical is slightly less effective but If u use it correctly has fewer side effects due to less systemic absorption in your body

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
topical is slightly less effective but If u use it correctly has fewer side effects due to less systemic absorption in your body
Any idea on where to source topical fin and minox? I see there's this "hims" spray but i can't order it to my location.

Why less effec5ive

The tablet version is better

Any idea on where to source topical fin and minox? I see there's this "hims" spray but i can't order it to my location.
Go to your local farmacy and prescribe a personalized lotion with topical fin and minox

Why less effec5ive
Probably less DHT suppression in the scalp. I just read the studies. For normal hair loss (not severe) it’s better due to fewer side effects

Buy the powder from China (TheKaneShop, Alibaba, etc.) and a gem scale, and add your preferred amount to your liquid minoxidil. Alternatively, you can make your own vehicle with ethanol (pure vodka) and propylene glycol (and water if you want to reduce scalp irritation). I would recommend getting a graduated cylinder if you're going that route.

Last edited:
Probably less DHT suppression in the scalp. I just read the studies. For normal hair loss (not severe) it’s better due to fewer side effects
Can u link the study i knew they were the same

0.025% mogs hard, the same scalp dht reduction meanwhile only 25% systemic supression, high dosages of topical are actually the same as oral

• +1
Reactions: Graham and researcher888
Inb4 your dick perma shut downs

Minoxidilmax dot com
Topical is slightly less effective than oral fin

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
Buy the powder from China (TheKaneShop, Alibaba, etc.) and a gem scale, and add your preferred amount to your liquid minoxidil. Alternatively, you can make your own vehicle with ethanol (pure vodka) and propylene glycol (and water if you want to reduce scalp irritation). I would recommend getting a graduated cylinder if you're going that route.
I don't really want to make it myself seems annoying..

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel