Talk about blackpill in real life

TheLordMadness

TheLordMadness

There’s no peace
In real life do you have someone you talk to about blackpill, looksmaxing etc ..? I don't talk about it with anyone, I'm surrounded by blupilled people, my friends are blupilled or in LTR and I don't have the courage talking about it with them even with those I trust the most, I don't want to be considered the strange one or cringe but at the same time it’s so heavy dont talk to anyone about it! I also have some ugly friend who would do well to know the blackpill but I don't feel like blackpilling them because anyway u cant go back from blackpill and it change your life drastically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
no, i don't want more normies ascending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, HighIQcel and PubertyMaxxer
I have no one in real life to talk to about the blackpill except my little brother, but I will only give him advice such as mewing and things of that nature (he is 13 and is 4"11 and looks 8) until he reaches a more mature age in which he can handle the truth.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, TheLordMadness and Truecel14
I've felt the same way man. My dad and my female best friend (LOL) are super fucking blue pilled to death. Knowledge is power. Only try to talk about the blackpill to actually smart people, the not so brilliant ones are delved to death in bluepills and can't process shit.

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness
my whole ass family and relatives were talking about it during thanksgiving jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, ProjectAscension, TheLordMadness and 6 others
Yes I do and they just tell me that looks don't really matter, etc. and I am weird/strange.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and TheLordMadness
yes i talked about the halo effect, mandibular and maxillary forward growth, and the book 'jaws' and now people at university think im mentally ill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, owlofathena, Schönling and 10 others
Never reveal your power level

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, HighIQcel, TheLordMadness and 3 others
Lol

pretty sure my brother is starting to climb down the rabbit hole, hes talking about his jaw a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yup @wagbox @my_babel_physics_pro @Alcezar

• JFL
You want black pill? How's this.

For the past 5 or so years (since looks became of utmost importance due to online dating), when I have looked in people's eyes, they have given me a look of being uncomfortable, of finding me objectionable or unsettling.

I didn't know what it was for so long. My personality, my race, the 'vibe' I was giving off, my clothing style, my height.

Well, after coming to this forum, now I know. It is 100% my eyes. My st black ops tier eyes ensure that many people (especially women) who look me in the eye and talk to me, hate me.

No fault on my part, just my eyes.

The world is a cold and brutal place. Now I understand why Michael Jackson got so many surgeries. He just wanted to be loved and accepted.

I will get eye procedures done. Anything to not have these shit tier eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ChadFucksYourOneitis and HighIQcel
Most normies who use Instagram frequently and follow models usually develop some form of BDD eventually.

BDD is looked down upon and people assume you are cuckoo because when they think of PS, the most drastic terrible surgeries come to their mind. Normies have no idea that most of Hollywood have had procedures jfl

This is not BDD. After looking too much to models they just become more self aware of their subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2527
You want black pill? How's this.

For the past 5 or so years (since looks became of utmost importance due to online dating), when I have looked in people's eyes, they have given me a look of being uncomfortable, of finding me objectionable or unsettling.

I didn't know what it was for so long. My personality, my race, the 'vibe' I was giving off, my clothing style, my height.

Well, after coming to this forum, now I know. It is 100% my eyes. My st black ops tier eyes ensure that many people (especially women) who look me in the eye and talk to me, hate me.

No fault on my part, just my eyes.

The world is a cold and brutal place. Now I understand why Michael Jackson got so many surgeries. He just wanted to be loved and accepted.

I will get eye procedures done. Anything to not have these shit tier eyes.
is your avi you?

is your avi you?

It's me morphed

I'm too ashamed to show my pathetic eyes. You can see it in my past threads. Please don't comment on them and revive the threads though. The roasting I've gotten is enough to change me forever.

I don't have anyone to talk about it, most people I know are bluepilled or redpilled but not blackpilled. I feel like if we spread the blackpill knowledge irl, normies will just think we're autistic or weird. Just by being on this site means we're not NT like the others.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, TheLordMadness and Deleted member 3202
If people talk about the blackpill with many others, the average looking person will eventually become better looking...Making it harder for the people who gained the original knowledge..

NOTHING good comes from sharing the black pill, NONE

society will never change

• So Sad
Reactions: TheLordMadness and Deleted member 3202
doesn't the idea of "looksmax" and attempting to improve your physical appearance go against the whole blackpill ideology which is that your sexual success is determined solely by your genetics and all attempts at improvement are futile?

this forum seems more redpill without the PUA aspect tbh, other than those weird depressing threads in off topic that belong on .co
looksmaxxing is only futile to the extent that you wont become a mm however everyone should still try to maxx out their genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2933
looksmaxxing is only futile to the extent that you wont become a mm however everyone should still try to maxx out their genetic potential
Depends upon the flaws you're dealing with.

The goyim copers were talking about a blue pilled version of it the ultimate pill was discovered in 1 of my deep metaphysical contemplations that its over unless you take the cavill pill

• +1
yes i talked about the halo effect, mandibular and maxillary forward growth, and the book 'jaws' and now people at university think im mentally ill
Your profile pic haloes your posts so hard.

Your profile pic haloes your posts so hard.
3996.jpg

doesn't the idea of "looksmax" and attempting to improve your physical appearance go against the whole blackpill ideology which is that your sexual success is determined solely by your genetics and all attempts at improvement are futile?

this forum seems more redpill without the PUA aspect tbh, other than those weird depressing threads in off topic that belong on .co

What? Blackpill = your sucess is determined by your LOOKS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and HighIQcel
I have no one in real life to talk to about the blackpill except my little brother, but I will only give him advice such as mewing and things of that nature (he is 13 and is 4"11 and looks 8) until he reaches a more mature age in which he can handle the truth.

In the next life I hope to have a brother like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yes. Surprisingly I did meet plenty Blackpilled people. Lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7785