Talking to the average .org user

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
I know forums like this are a magnet for depressed self-pitying people, but jesus fuck it's annoying hearing the same shit in every thread:

Average .org user: "My life is terrible. I have no career prospects, no hope of getting into a relationship and everyone hates me!"
Reply: "Have you tried approaching girls or starting the first steps of your career path?"
Average .org user:"No, it's impossible. I have no choice but to do nothing but to rot or kms"
Reply: "You can't do anything?"
Average .org user: "No, and trust fund chad doesn't have to, so I won't"
Reply: "..."
Average .org user: "How come no one replies to my threads?"

If I have to hear one more poster complain of being sexless when he doesn't approach, I'm starting my own forum. I feel bad for legit subhumans who try and fail, but forum "incels" who don't do shit are legit annoying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, capybar, Deleted member 16275 and 19 others
but those shit threads do actually get all the replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, LooksThinker, HitAndRun and 5 others
are you friendless? because i dont really see any reason for you to post here. You seem like you have your shit together in real life so what possible value you are gaining here.
I ussualy comeback once in a year or two but quikly realise that besides a few good threads its just a time waste. All major topics were already discussed/covered. Off is 24/7 filled with same threads/questions made by mentally ill shizoids that cant even lift their asses from their basement to get a prescription for medication.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, yeeyeeslayer, Fiqh and 5 others
Tinder is easier than RL approach though. Look at some of the forum chad threads where they go out and make a bunch of approaches and still no slays.

Just go approach bro is cope. Making a tinder with decent pics is all you need to know if you’re getting laid or not.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I know forums like this are a magnet for depressed self-pitying people, but jesus fuck it's annoying hearing the same shit in every thread:

Average .org user: "My life is terrible. I have no career prospects, no hope of getting into a relationship and everyone hates me!"
Reply: "Have you tried approaching girls or starting the first steps of your career path?"
Average .org user:"No, it's impossible. I have no choice but to do nothing but to rot or kms"

If I have to hear one more poster complain of being sexless when he doesn't approach, I'm starting my own forum. I feel bad for legit subhumans who try and fail, but forum "incels" who don't do shit are legit annoying.
what do you expected?
water

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Tinder is easier than RL approach though. Look at some of the forum chad threads where they go out and make a bunch of approaches and still no slays.

Just go approach bro is cope. Making a tinder with decent pics is all you need to know if you’re getting laid or not.
Bloody bastard it doesn't work

unfortunately women are supposed to approach you

are you friendless? because i dont really see any reason for you to post here. You seem like you have your shit together in real life so what possible value you are gaining here.
I ussualy comeback once in a year or two but quikly realise that besides a few good threads its just a time waste. All major topics were already discussed/covered. Off is 24/7 filled with same threads/questions made by mentally ill shizoids that cant even lift their asses from their basement to get a prescription for medication.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and alpha_provider
ok but in all seriousness what can they do when there’s no way for them to be happy? there’re people out there who can be happy from success only if it doesn’t require lots of effort.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
ok but in all seriousness what can they do when there’s no way for them to be happy? there’re people out there who can be happy from success only if it doesn’t require lots of effort.
At least try to be happy, honestly i think if you are not doing anything to help yourself you are better off by just killing yourself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun, thecel and BrahminBoss
are you friendless? because i dont really see any reason for you to post here.
Uh, no. Psl is like CandyCrush for me. It's something to do on my phone when I'm shitting or want to look like I'm doing something on my phone. I go to coffee shops alot, and you look like it sperg without looking busy on your phone. If I want to actually socialize, yeah, I can do that irl

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, HitAndRun, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
At least try to be happy, honestly i think if you are not doing anything to help yourself you are better off by just killing yourself

“Try to be happy” is useless advice. Everyone is always trying to be happy. The people who rot here for 12 hours every day have tried and failed.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Never try to help an org user. Org user is worse than a drug addict. They don't wanna change, they just wanna cry. Pussy ass niggas

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and hardestmfintheroom
“Try to be happy” is useless advice. Everyone is always trying to be happy. The people who rot here for 12 hours every day have tried and failed.
If you need to be a trustfund chad to be happy, then yeah kys

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and hardestmfintheroom
Never try to help an org user. Org user is worse than a drug addict. They don't wanna change, they just wanna cry. Pussy ass niggas
Literally this, there are so many things you can do/cope with.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, HitAndRun and hardestmfintheroom
I just wish they could be more interesting to talk to on forums
Most people here are just depressed/un happy people that dont have anybody to help them/talk with. Honestly i do feel bad for the majority of people here because that is such a shitty situation to be in, but on the other half i think most of them deserve it because they arent doing anything to help themselves

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I just wish they could be more interesting to talk to on forums
That and most of the Looksmaxxing/PSL topics have already been covered. Like if you want to actually looksmaxz just go to BOTB thread. Here myself i just lurk when im outside (rn sitting at a Coffee shop), or when im extremely bored

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Most people here are just depressed/un happy people that dont have anybody to help them/talk with. Honestly i do feel bad for the majority of people here because that is such a shitty situation to be in, but on the other half i think most of them deserve it because they arent doing anything to help themselves
I don't care how much of a failure you are. Just be interesting to talk to.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HitAndRun, thecel and hardestmfintheroom
approaching girls as sub-chad leads to prison

approaching girls as sub-chad leads to prison
Depends who you are trying to approach lmfao, if you are approaching a girl thats extremely good looking or from a rich family then yes. But irl most people dont notice/give a fuck about you and how you look(only if you are deformed or extremely good looking)

Also the "Chad or death" fuckers

IM HAPPY BRO

my life is so shit

Mentacels are cels too nigga

there is no ascension tbh but u can always find a wife she’ll be subhuman but u gotta adjust to that

my life is shit not because i cant get woman, but because i lost time, opportunities and the system robbed my mental with adhd, my penis with circumcision and my face with orthodontics.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
but this person is correct, trustfund Chad doesn't have to do those things, so what's the point?