Teeth and maxila

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Any good threads over the correlations of teeth and maxila?
If not please discuss it here if your high iq.

How teeth can have no effect or any effect on maxilla?
How overbite and underbite can have an effect?

How even with good dental development you can have a bad maxila?
how dental development can effect your upper maxila?

And solutions for it ofcourse.

Thanks

teeth have effect on the maxilla my face is all fucked up because of teeth

get braces
Saw someone say it makes it worse and that orthodontist juat claim that they can fix it in actuality they make it worse but idk if he was right

Your maxilla is important for your teeth since it’s responsible for supporting it. People who have malformed or underdeveloped maxilla can also have dental problems.
However if your maxilla is the way it is supposed to be then it shouldn’t impact the teeth as other factors would.
Development of the teeth do play in role in the development of the maxilla. If you have a small palate or small/crowded teeth it will guide your maxilla towards that way of development it is being predisposed.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and shahid khan
Your maxilla is important for your teeth since it’s responsible for supporting it. People who have malformed or underdeveloped maxilla can also have dental problems.
However if your maxilla is the way it is supposed to be then it shouldn’t impact the teeth as other factors would.
Development of the teeth do play in role in the development of the maxilla. If you have a small palate or small/crowded teeth it will guide your maxilla towards that way of development it is being predisposed.
What about the upper maxilla? Is your upper maxilla affected the same way that your lower maxilla would be affected?

What about the upper maxilla? Is your upper maxilla affected the same way that your lower maxilla would be affected?
The whole maxilla is the same bone, but it does have some components like the infraorbital rim for example. I would say that there is an effect, however there’s people who have flat maxillas for example,that can be influenced from other factors than teeth development

• Love it
Reactions: shahid khan
Mewing and correct spinal posture is LAW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and DeformedCell
Teeth don’t affect maxilla; maxilla affects teeth

Braces recess maxilla if it’s growing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and shahid khan
The whole maxilla is the same bone, but it does have some components like the infraorbital rim for example. I would say that there is an effect, however there’s people who have flat maxillas for example,that can be influenced from other factors than teeth development
What to do if your upper maxilla aka under eye support isn't well developed but your lower maxilla is good jawline etc maybe a bit of zygos but your under eye support is not up to the mark. I guess some of the consequences are lower screla exposure, nose bump smaller zygos etc. Is Lefort III the only option if your above 18 or will a orthodontist maxilla expander work aswell?

Ps. Can you suggest me a good megathread maxilla thread. Can't get one with the everything about maxilla

What to do if your upper maxilla aka under eye support isn't well developed but your lower maxilla is good jawline etc maybe a bit of zygos but your under eye support is not up to the mark. I guess some of the consequences are lower screla exposure, nose bump smaller zygos etc. Is Lefort III the only option if your above 18 or will a orthodontist maxilla expander work aswell?

Ps. Can you suggest me a good megathread maxilla thread. Can't get one with the everything about maxilla
As far as I’m aware other options include implants and bone grafting. And the upper maxilla is lefort II without the lefort I area.
This thread I bookmarked discusses more explains excellently the upper maxilla:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Teeth=support for maxilla
But in other hand we got Ramirez who got deformed and in some stupid positions molars and still great fg and mandible.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
i mewed and i have jordan barrett tier anteface
Okay that's not true sorry no offense. Even if your fdhr comes upto the fdhr of Jordan it's not usually the case. The slope of your head the deepness of your unibrow ridge etc plays a big role as well. But you might have it aswell.