Tell me everything you know about the following subjects

beingmoreattractive

beingmoreattractive

Iron
I currently am lacking knowledge in:
How to find the right haircut

Fixing acne scars ( I know how to get rid of normal acne though, don't bother.)

Deeper understanding on hypertrophy and how to achieve it.

How to have better lips; non surgical and surgically.

Palate

Hormones: specifically IGF-1, HGH, and Estrogen. I have a somewhat good knowledge of how Testosterone and others work however.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Purchased upgrades 1

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 29581, beingmoreattractive and 1 other person
I currently am lacking knowledge in:
How to find the right haircut

Fixing acne scars ( I know how to get rid of normal acne though, don't bother.)

Deeper understanding on hypertrophy and how to achieve it.

How to have better lips; non surgical and surgically.

Palate

Hormones: specifically IGF-1, HGH, and Estrogen. I have a somewhat good knowledge of how Testosterone and others work however.
Just read BOTB ? Not that hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Just read BOTB ? Not that hard
I've read all of BOTB, they don't cover them as well I want them to to be honest. Also 1/3 of BOTB is ass and surface level info

• +1
pm face i will tell u what haircut to get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and beingmoreattractive
pm face i will tell u what haircut to get
I already have the best haircut for MYSELF, I just want to know how to methodically find the best haircut for others.

I've read all of BOTB, they don't cover them as well I want them to to be honest. Also 1/3 of BOTB is ass and surface level info
I know how to fix all these problems from reading 1/20th of BOTB

Just tell me you are lazy and want all the answers handed to you in this thread

• +1
I already have the best haircut for MYSELF, I just want to know how to methodically find the best haircut for others.
best haircuts for the following failos are:
big forehead = fringe
low ipd = curtains that go to the side of ur eyes
long face = long hair mid part kinda like alex eubank has rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and beingmoreattractive
I know how to fix all these problems from reading 1/20th of BOTB

Just tell me you are lazy and want all the answers handed to you in this thread
"There are four different types of scars and some treatments are better suited for different scars. Honestly i'm fucking tired and i'm wagecucking tomorrow so i'm just gonna post a picture of them, you can see what type of scars you have and google can help you find the best treatment, some treatments are good for most scars tho. Ice pick scars are the hardest to get rid off."

So useful brah. Enjoy your ignore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
best haircuts for the following failos are:
big forehead = fringe
low ipd = curtains that go to the side of ur eyes
long face = long hair mid part kinda like alex eubank has rn
what abt other falios

like what? hair cant really cover too many failos tbh
Would u say hair can only cover flaws to the middle third of the face? I've seen some Asians somehow hide their massive bloat under their hair, how tf do they do that

Would u say hair can only cover flaws to the middle third of the face? I've seen some Asians somehow hide their massive bloat under their hair, how tf do they do that
i mean you can cover a subhuman eye area with hair pretty well, idk about covering bloating though jfl

you can only fraud fhwr, forehead, and eye area with hair unless ur gonna go for a non-NT cut. there are very few haircuts to choose from in 2023 tbh

• +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive
Tretinoin, exfoliation, or glutathione for dark spots

on the hypertrophy part just get strong on the compound lifts after that more isolation and specificity

• +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive
tbh all of these can be easily googled, its not hard to find information or complex

Your IG is basically just surface level info and wrong half the time. Dissapointing to see you just joined last month too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Your IG is basically just surface level info and wrong half the time. Dissapointing to see you just joined last month too.
Is it him tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
1) How to find the right haircut

2) Deeper understanding on hypertrophy and how to achieve it.
1) Haircut is insane because it can fix your head shape flaws, if you have oofy ears you need to cover them with hair, if you have big forehead you need to cover it with hair, if you have fucked up back of your head you need thicker layer of hair so you don't look like a cuck, if you are balding- it's over

Haircut is probably the most hit or miss, you need to experiment a lot and find what suits you, which hair products to use, you kinda need to have haircut that suits your entire body and personality> supermasculine can't have tiktok hairstyle (not talking about maesthethics, but ogre type), you should go with the trend, depends on your hair color as FUCK

2) Mucle-mind connection, you need to basically have control over the weight at all times, for example biceps curl- you need to feel the bicep muscle when you curl it UP and when you go DOWN, you can't drop the weight down when it's already up and you should only feel the muscle you are training like you can't use your whole body to do the curl only biceps so it should be a light weight and it should fucking burn and hurt to the point you get the reps done and you are feeling the blood flow all over your biceps

Reps should be controlled at all times, feeled, perfect technique, muscle squeezed, only focus on the muscle you are training, higher reps(8-15), it should burn like hell, weight should be only the one that you control it and you don't use any other muscle apart from the muscle you are training and you should have 2-3 reps in reserve until your muscle give up and you drop the weight