The authorities want you eating more meat

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
On the face of it , it looks like they all want you to go vegan . But they are not so low IQ, by making it seem like theyre trying to force veganism by appealing to your morals, making everything vegan friendly etc. they actually are glad of the counterculture that is born from it and people going full carnivore. How many people actually go vegan? And how many people actually become carnivore raw meat guzzlers because of "Dunking on the vegans" ? . Both vegans and carnivores will end up killing themselves sooner rather than later because of the dogshit that they consume. Meat is of course great in small quantities but by making you fully replace everything with just meat and especially people who buy store bought processed meat (Which lets face it is what 99 percent have access to) they are killing off people which plays right into their depopulation agenda. Im not talking about Aajonus brand of carnivore, those guys are mentally deranged.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Skywalker, iam good boy and 11 others
@Chris Benoit

they they. name nigga who they . drop names moron

I hate muh steak gutter trash "people" who dunk on vegans

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
They just don't want anyone eating RAW MEAT
They will promote anything other than raw meat

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
Is red meat bad or not

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
Is red meat bad or not
Depends on the frequency of consumption and quality. Meat has pro aging amino acids and carnitine which slows down thyroid. Good for b12 and some other micronutrients tho. Liver and oysters/shrimp are better

Is red meat bad or not
It's literally the best food that you can eat. High meat intake = good health & high life expectancy.

Hong Kong has the world's highest red meat consumption per capita and also the highest life expectancy.
The same goes for countries like Macao, Spain, Israel, Iceland, France, New Zealand etc. who all have very high life expectancies whilst consuming loads of meat.

Meanwhile, India has the lowest meat consumption and is ridden with heart attacks and diabetes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, thereallegend, AngryShortMale and 10 others
Explain why Aajonus is wrong? You can't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Jpg and BrahminBoss
It's literally the best food that you can eat. High meat intake = good health & high life expectancy.

Hong Kong has the world's highest red meat consumption per capita and also the highest life expectancy.
The same goes for countries like Macao, Spain, Israel, Iceland, France, New Zealand etc. who all have very high life expectancies whilst consuming loads of meat.

Meanwhile, India has the lowest meat consumption and is ridden with heart attacks and diabetes.
Multivariable vs single variable. Longest lived tribes literally survive on sweet potato and taro and not even one of them have obesity or diabetes until old age. Classic example of cherry picking. Comparing French who smoke two packs a day to shithole india where 90 percent live in poverty and malnutrition is a quite fair comparison jfl. I’m. Not even saying eat taro I’m just saying your reasoning is extremely flawed.

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Jpg and Gargantuan
tinfoilhat posting

Multivariable vs single variable. Longest lived tribes literally survive on sweet potato and taro and not even one of them have obesity or diabetes until old age. Classic example of cherry picking. Comparing French who smoke two packs a day to shithole india where 90 percent live in poverty and malnutrition is a quite fair comparison jfl. I’m. Not even saying eat taro I’m just saying your reasoning is extremely flawed.
If hindu dindus weren't such cow-worshipping retards and actually ate them instead of worshipping, malnutrition wouldn't be much of a problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~ and Aladin
The only thing OP is somewhat right about is that full carnivore is bad and shellfish are healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and thereallegend
If hindu dindus weren't such cow-worshipping retards and actually ate them instead of worshipping, malnutrition wouldn't be much of a problem.
Hindus slaughter cows and eat a lot of meat. Coincidentally the upper caste who don’t eat meat and subsist entirely on dairy are taller and wealthier. Funny how that works.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and optimisticzoomer
Don't making good threads!!

I have the most retarded diet: I am an omnivore.

over for me. I need to pick a side. Plants only, or meat only?

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan and BrahminBoss
Almost no one does carnivore compared to veganism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, thereallegend, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Can find stuff for everything bud. Unless you know how the organism works "muh studies " will just be a tool to win arguments in discord. Also your study didnt adjust for QOL, GDP, Other macros and drug abuse kek

Almost no one does carnivore compared to veganism
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
The goal is making you eat shit poisonous meat fed with grain, hormones, vaccinated and devoid of any semblance in animal nutrition. They're basically selling you slop in protein form. It's no wonder all those "carnivore" influencers don't mention how shit the farming industry is and how the shit you get at the store is devoid in nutrition and extremely estrogenic lol:forcedsmile:

• +1
The goal is making you eat shit poisonous meat fed with grain, hormones, vaccinated and devoid of any semblance in animal nutrition. They're basically selling you slop in protein form. It's no wonder all those "carnivore" influencers don't mention how shit the farming industry is and how the shit you get at the store is devoid in nutrition and extremely estrogenic lol:forcedsmile:
This. Even fruits are nutritionally a different species compared to what we had a century ago, wdyt happened to meat.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Can find stuff for everything bud. Unless you know how the organism works "muh studies " will just be a tool to win arguments in discord. Also your study didnt adjust for QOL, GDP, Other macros and drug abuse kek

Sure. Doesn't change the fact that carnivore/animal-based still makes the most sense for humans from a dietary perspective.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and JL~
Sure. Doesn't change the fact that carnivore/animal-based still makes the most sense for humans from a dietary perspective.
Animal based yes. Carnivore is something completely different, you are basically forcing the body to convert the extra protein to glucose and to turn on all the stress signals like cortisol to keep the blood sugar high (Which remains elevated for a long time). So if you miss a meal while on carnivore for example your body breaks down tissues to get the glucose. The resulting "Wired" feeling from carnivore is simply an elevation of catecholamines which are upergulated in tandem with increased stress hormones.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Gargantuan
stop being online so much irl I only know vegans not a single carnivore
Id say vegans to carnivore ratio is like 7:1. Both are killing themselves slowly. its obviously much worse to be a vegan.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Animal based yes. Carnivore is something completely different, you are basically forcing the body to convert the extra protein to glucose and to turn on all the stress signals like cortisol to keep the blood sugar high (Which remains elevated for a long time). So if you miss a meal while on carnivore for example your body breaks down tissues to get the glucose. The resulting "Wired" feeling from carnivore is simply an elevation of catecholamines which are upergulated in tandem with increased stress hormones.
I think both make sense but I also prefer animal-based for now.
Paul Saladino said something similar iirc when was strictly carnivore but has reverted to animal-based since.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, JL~ and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, BrahminBoss and LooksThinker
"world is so complicated so i will believe in simple explanation of the world aka conspiracy theories" - you
I only believe in skipiditoilet

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 21899
The dialysis and kidney transplant industry will be having a large influx of clients in the coming decade.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 21899 and BrahminBoss
On the face of it , it looks like they all want you to go vegan . But they are not so low IQ, by making it seem like theyre trying to force veganism by appealing to your morals, making everything vegan friendly etc. they actually are glad of the counterculture that is born from it and people going full carnivore. How many people actually go vegan? And how many people actually become carnivore raw meat guzzlers because of "Dunking on the vegans" ? . Both vegans and carnivores will end up killing themselves sooner rather than later because of the dogshit that they consume. Meat is of course great in small quantities but by making you fully replace everything with just meat and especially people who buy store bought processed meat (Which lets face it is what 99 percent have access to) they are killing off people which plays right into their depopulation agenda. Im not talking about Aajonus brand of carnivore, those guys are mentally deranged.
Curry ramblings

• +1
I think both make sense but I also prefer animal-based for now.
Paul Saladino said something similar iirc when was strictly carnivore but has reverted to animal-based since.
Carnivore is great for clearing up endotoxin. Starch can wreak havoc in the colon leading to conditions like candida, if the meat is organic and grass fed, gut serotonin production is nuked(good) and very fresh meat usually has some glycogen content (although supermarket ones are close to 0) . Also all your micronutrient stores are filled. Only bad thing about full carnivore is it puts you in fat burning mode which can be horrible if you had stored PUFA in your tissues beforehand. Sometimes an year of carnivore or even a month of it can be a great reset if youre already somewhat healthy but need to get healthier. Prolonged carnivore is the problem as you upregulate stress signals too much and these take a long time to return to normal even after you have stopped close to 0 carb. Organ meats are much higher in glycogen for eg. raw milk also has higher amount of sugars and this is what most mainstream carnivores do so theyre not doing as much damage

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and LooksThinker
Im not talking about Aajonus brand of carnivore, those guys are mentally deranged.
Apart from all the parasitic worms you'll get it's actually better since he tells people to eat fruit and some vegetables (I think juices mostly), makes you drink raw milk and the meat he tells you to eat is supposed to be naturally raised and grass fed. He also tells you to avoid pharmaceuticals and vaccines, tells you that authorities are full of shit, etc.
I think if someone raised a family based on Aajonus's philosophy they'd be much more healthy than a family who follows Shawn Baker or whatever other carnivore person.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and BrahminBoss
Apart from all the parasitic worms you'll get it's actually better since he tells people to eat fruit and some vegetables (I think juices mostly), makes you drink raw milk and the meat he tells you to eat is supposed to be naturally raised and grass fed. He also tells you to avoid pharmaceuticals and vaccines, tells you that authorities are full of shit, etc.
I think if someone raised a family based on Aajonus's philosophy they'd be much more healthy than a family who follows Shawn Baker or whatever other carnivore person.
From what Ive read he says fruits are a short term thing and should be completely removed from the diet after a while. Also advices eating rotting faeces for gut bacteria when one is very sick with 0 evidence to back up his claims. His whole work seems disjointed and like ramblings of a madman. I actually like him as a person tho

• +1
Carnivore is great for clearing up endotoxin. Starch can wreak havoc in the colon leading to conditions like candida, if the meat is organic and grass fed, gut serotonin production is nuked(good) and very fresh meat usually has some glycogen content (although supermarket ones are close to 0) . Also all your micronutrient stores are filled. Only bad thing about full carnivore is it puts you in fat burning mode which can be horrible if you had stored PUFA in your tissues beforehand. Sometimes an year of carnivore or even a month of it can be a great reset if youre already somewhat healthy but need to get healthier. Prolonged carnivore is the problem as you upregulate stress signals too much and these take a long time to return to normal even after you have stopped close to 0 carb.
My TikTok brain can't process all that shit :lul:

From what Ive read he says fruits are a short term thing and should be completely removed from the diet after a while. Also advices eating rotting faeces for gut bacteria when one is very sick with 0 evidence to back up his claims. His whole work seems disjointed and like ramblings of a madman. I actually like him as a person tho
Just do whatever Chad tells you to

• Love it
Muscle meat carnivore is just a lazy mans approach to improve from standard murican diet.

It's more comfortable for people to spam ground beef rather than add a variety of nutrient dense animal foods into their diets(organs, yolks, seafood). If u eat a breakfast with all three u automatically eat less shit during the day.

I pretty much only crave light foods like watermelon on days that I have that breakfast

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BrahminBoss
Muscle meat carnivore is just a lazy mans approach to improve from standard murican diet.

It's more comfortable for people to spam ground beef rather than add a variety of nutrient dense animal foods into their diets(organs, yolks, seafood). If u eat a breakfast with all three u automatically eat less shit during the day.

I pretty much only crave light foods like watermelon on days that I have that breakfast
Dairy gelatin and fruit mogs all

• +1
Dairy gelatin and fruit mogs all
I've strayed away from dairy due to only having access to conventional milk, only dairy I have is 1-2l of goat milk a week

• +1
I've strayed away from dairy due to only having access to conventional milk, only dairy I have is 1-2l of goat milk a week
Conventional is good unless you have digestive problems

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
  • JFL

Do you take seafood raw or cooked?