The authorities want you eating more meat

i cant care at all dietcucks are mentally ill

i feel and perform the best when eating these. im sure its actually healthy af

it feels like heaven. imagine living while rejecting the greatest pleasures of life

His eye colour is lighter after the vax? is that a bad thing for him
Well now there's a bunch of brown shit stains there so I guess it's not really desired for him

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Do you take seafood raw or cooked?
I eat my animal foods raw always when its safe/convenient/possible. So it highly depends on which meat im eating, how high quality product it is etc.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
On the face of it , it looks like they all want you to go vegan . But they are not so low IQ, by making it seem like theyre trying to force veganism by appealing to your morals, making everything vegan friendly etc. they actually are glad of the counterculture that is born from it and people going full carnivore. How many people actually go vegan? And how many people actually become carnivore raw meat guzzlers because of "Dunking on the vegans" ? . Both vegans and carnivores will end up killing themselves sooner rather than later because of the dogshit that they consume. Meat is of course great in small quantities but by making you fully replace everything with just meat and especially people who buy store bought processed meat (Which lets face it is what 99 percent have access to) they are killing off people which plays right into their depopulation agenda. Im not talking about Aajonus brand of carnivore, those guys are mentally deranged.
The JRE has become too powerful, somebody needs to stop rogan

i cant care at all dietcucks are mentally ill

i feel and perform the best when eating these. im sure its actually healthy af

View attachment 2602104

it feels like heaven. imagine living while rejecting the greatest pleasures of life
You live in Spain?

my ancestors had gotten delusional in the same way when the brahmins were up to jewry to make India vegan.

• +1
The only reason I eat less meat is because of this meta-analysis (read only abstract) where it shows that red meat is associated with cancer.

• +1
On the face of it , it looks like they all want you to go vegan . But they are not so low IQ, by making it seem like theyre trying to force veganism by appealing to your morals, making everything vegan friendly etc. they actually are glad of the counterculture that is born from it and people going full carnivore. How many people actually go vegan? And how many people actually become carnivore raw meat guzzlers because of "Dunking on the vegans" ? . Both vegans and carnivores will end up killing themselves sooner rather than later because of the dogshit that they consume. Meat is of course great in small quantities but by making you fully replace everything with just meat and especially people who buy store bought processed meat (Which lets face it is what 99 percent have access to) they are killing off people which plays right into their depopulation agenda. Im not talking about Aajonus brand of carnivore, those guys are mentally deranged.
most carnivores are mentally ill, just like vegans/ indians