The benefits of being tall truly have nothing to do with women.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
As a 6’2.5” male, I want you all to know all the benefits of being tall are from non-romantic interactions with people & that’s largely it.

To elaborate, one of the huge benefits of being tall is that I have literally never once been threatened by any man or woman at any point in my life. Men don’t try to size me up, intimidate me, act tough, etc. There is literally no place that I would ever feel scared of going to because I know that there is a 99.9999% chance that I’ll be safe wherever I am. I’m not some tough guy but my stature/size alone removes 99.9% of any would-be threats from manifesting into reality. Secondly, it has helped me become friends with people easier. Since I’m a socially awkward retard, my height has compensated for a fair bit of the awkwardness in the sense that other people don’t quickly lose respect for me & discredit me.

As far as women go, I have had literally 0 benefits by being 6’2.5”. I am probably a 5.5/10 looks wise and since facial looks is the only thing that matters, my height is irrelevant. A good height only compliments a good face. If you’re ugly, you just become ugly and tall and remain irrelevant to females.

Looks > everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, DarkLoner94, lightskinbengali and 20 others
As a 6’2.5” male, I want you all to know all the benefits of being tall are from non-romantic interactions with people & that’s largely it.

To elaborate, one of the huge benefits of being tall is that I have literally never once been threatened by any man or woman at any point in my life. Men don’t try to size me up, intimidate me, act tough, etc. There is literally no place that I would ever feel scared of going to because I know that there is a 99.9999% chance that I’ll be safe wherever I am. I’m not some tough guy but my stature/size alone removes 99.9% of any would-be threats from manifesting into reality. Secondly, it has helped me become friends with people easier. Since I’m a socially awkward retard, my height has compensated for a fair bit of the awkwardness in the sense that other people don’t quickly lose respect for me & discredit me.

As far as women go, I have had literally 0 benefits by being 6’2.5”. I am probably a 5.5/10 looks wise and since facial looks is the only thing that matters, my height is irrelevant. A good height only compliments a good face. If you’re ugly, you just become ugly and tall and remain irrelevant to females.

Looks > everything.
what about a 5’1 chad next to you? who’s she gonna pick?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, CreepyJewel1, LooksThinker and 2 others
>tall person saying being tall doesnt matter
Never heard that one before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 23391, TheMaxxer333 and 10 others
if u werent so socially akward and tried approaching girls, you'd have 100x more results than a 5'6 chad

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, badluck, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others

Looks > everything.
It's a testament to the mental fragility of this forum that everyone immediately contextualizes this post in terms of success with women instead of in terms of looks themselves.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and kanderior
if u werent so socially akward and tried approaching girls, you'd have 100x more results than a 5'6 chad
I refuse to approach women. I think it’s degrading to my ego and it gives them leverage & makes me look desperate. I would rather stay sexless & single rather than to approach & have made peace with this decision tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, AngryShortMale, Jamaldickjavontus and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover, Deleted member 23391, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Go back to reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Primalsplit and Kamui
I refuse to approach women. I think it’s degrading to my ego and it gives them leverage & makes me look desperate. I would rather stay sexless & single rather than to approach & have made peace with this decision tbh
This is the only self-respecting perspective that there is. To submit yourself to sex is to be a lesser person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Skywalker, zura and 2 others
Another tallfag thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You are not tall to the point of height halo yet 6ft - 6ft3 is the range where face does the talking but after 6ft5+ height halo starts and women will find you attractive solely due to size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, GetShrekt, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others

Looks > everything.
Yeah height matters more for male dynamics face is king when it comes to overall SMV still women do not like abnormal men so some 5'4 chadlet is still considered subhuman

But if your not noticeable shorter then your environment face is still king

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Eternal_

Looks > everything.
agreed on most of your statements

but i can't imagine u walking in mexico and not being attacked cause u are tall u would have been at least also a frame mogger or jacked just being tall doesn't make you intimidating

Yeah height matters more for male dynamics face is king when it comes to overall SMV still women do not like abnormal men so some 5'4 chadlet is still considered subhuman

But if your not noticeable shorter then your environment face is still king
but being 5'4 is always a death sentence probably and tbh height imo is mostly good for getting the respect

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
keep coping typical greycel fag underestimates the face of a chad gtfo of this forum

To elaborate, one of the huge benefits of being tall is that I have literally never once been threatened by any man or woman at any point in my life. Men don’t try to size me up, intimidate me, act tough, etc. There is literally no place that I would ever feel scared of going to because I know that there is a 99.9999% chance that I’ll be safe wherever I am. I’m not some tough guy but my stature/size alone removes 99.9% of any would-be threats from manifesting into reality.
Where do you live, what's your address, I'm just 5'5, you can tell me...

• JFL
This is truth. There has been plenty of tall user here that have felt same thing. Face matters more.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and ShowerMaxxing
Height is dominance and instant respect. But you’re right that’s it’s irrelevant if ur ugly. Ur not that tall tho, most guys these days are like 5’11 - 6’2

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Height halo only works if u are 200cm and shredded or if u have nice face. Most people here where i live are taller than 180cm and most of them are still subhumans with 0% appeal.

Only people that stand out from public are very tall shredded dudes and good looking ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1

Looks > everything.
6'2 isnt tall buddy, you're just delusional coper :lul: :lul:

• +1

Looks > everything.
You're only 6ft 2". I don't think that's big enough to keep people from sizing you up. In highschool maybe.

• +1
I had a friend with butterface, 6'8, he had many foids just coming him and saying some good stuff to him. If he was like 6'2, 6'3 nobody would even care about him. Brutal heightpill.

• +1
ur just not tall enough to slay off height alone.

• +1
You are not tall to the point of height halo yet 6ft - 6ft3 is the range where face does the talking but after 6ft5+ height halo starts and women will find you attractive solely due to size
6+ is a good face but to be laid solely becasue of height then yes id say 6'4"+

ur just not tall enough to slay off height alone.

yeah dr disrespect is in the range of "slay by height alone"

6'2 isnt tall buddy, you're just delusional coper :lul: :lul:
You're only 6ft 2". I don't think that's big enough to keep people from sizing you up. In highschool maybe.
If he was like 6'2, 6'3 nobody would even care about him. Brutal heightpill.
to be laid solely becasue of height then id say 6'4"+

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, CreepyJewel1 and Eternal_
keep coping typical greycel fag underestimates the face of a chad gtfo of this forum
A turbo manlet Chad ain’t a Chad, that’s an oxymoron

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
he is though; all he has to do is go to manlet countries lmao

6'2.5 isn't tall these days.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
at what height would a chad face be a chad like minimum height

I am 6ft1 in Portugal and still incel.
Height does not matter to women! This is a myth that will never go away.

Facially i am a MTN maybe even slightly lower than that and never had any decent looking woman look at me in my 27 years of life.

P.S. Please do not respond to my comment saying “bro 6ft1 is not tall enough, you need to be 7 ft tall”…kys greycel!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, bigchunguslover and Deleted member 34058
Here we again nigga. Tall mfer saying height don't mean shit, what else is new hoe?

Looks > everything.
facts face is what matters short niggas complaining about height needa know height halo only starts at 6"4 barefoot

caged at these retards :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
muh 6'2 isnt enough
you guys just arent approaching, mtn and 6'1 is enough your just autistic @Johnnybegood

6'1 - 6'3 is ideal

6'4 IS Freak Tier

Jfl at retards WHO think 6'4 and more IS necessary