The biggest lifefuel is mogging people irl

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Sometimes I’m feeling down and Im like: “why do I have to wait a year to get the surgery I want? How can I enjoy life looking like this?”

But then I walk past an indian turbomanlet that even I heightmog
Or a fat asian queer
Or a heightmatched manlet like me but with terrible acne

If they somehow haven’t roped yet, I can certainly cope for one more year before I get the surgery I want
The best thing about it is that some of them live happy social lives and I know that I can at least be happier than them, at least lookswise. And that comforts me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, AdamLanza, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
Cope biggest life fuel is getting actual IOI’s from foids, not “omg she glanced at me”, but when she actually eye fucks you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
Cope biggest life fuel is getting actual IOI’s from foids, not “omg she glanced at me”, but when she actually fucks you

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 206, Vitruvian and 7 others
How I feel at the end of the day:

I mogged a manlet: +1
I mogged an ethnic: +1
I get mogged by Chad: -3
I see hot girl who gets fucked by Chad: -3

Scoring:
Above 0: Feel Content
0: eh
Less Than 0: ERfuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1464, xdw15 and 3 others
Facemog > Heightmog.

Keep strong on your road, we gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
ive never mogged anyone or anything

It's the sounds girls make when you're making them orgasm

How I feel at the end of the day:

I mogged a manlet: +1
I mogged an ethnic: +1
I get mogged by Chad: -3
I see hot girl who gets fucked by Chad: -3

Scoring:
Above 0: Feel Content
0: eh
Less Than 0: ERfuel
Game over :feelsbadman:

I've literally never mogged a single person in my life at anything.

Cope biggest life fuel is getting actual IOI’s from foids, not “omg she glanced at me”, but when she actually eye fucks you
Cope biggest life fuel is getting actual IOI’s from foids, not “omg she glanced at me”, but when she actually fucks you
Status halo at its finest here

What surgery you talking about?

The biggest cope is thinking surgeries will fix your problems, no surgery for your acquired mental illness.