the biggest slayer in the UK is not a pretty boy or model tier face guy it's...

Sex appeal and looking masc and dom in the UK is law this nigga would destroy Barret, Chico and O'pry on online dating and in clubs because he has insane sex appeal which is law in the UK.

Now read that three times for me and never forget it if you are a Ukcel.
Same in the us , nobody here even cares about psl faces like chico and barrett they all go for tall roided htn or tan / white teeth tats

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane
Same in the us , nobody here even cares about psl faces like chico and barrett they all go for tall roided htn or tan / white teeth tats
jova for chads

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
jova for chads
Not necessarily tbh like my smv blew up when i started tanning and working out , You just have to have a average face at the very least for these things to work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico
Not necessarily tbh like my smv blew up when i started tanning and working out , You just have to have a average face at the very least for these things to work
Get tattoos bro and it will skyrocket even more btw

• +1
White men requirements to have 100 bodies: 6'5, HTN face, fuck a BBC's seconds, roided, good teeth.

Black men requirements to have 100 bodies: crickets
Water

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
IMG 4613 IMG 4614 IMG 4618

The actual biggest slayer in the UK

Could’ve been me at 6’6

Yeah.

Ever since this change (https://looksmax.org/threads/new-hair-ii-you-mirin-org.1018386) I did, I'm seeing and getting IOI's, respect and approaches by bitches in general more it's mad but its expected going from niche to M/HTN.

Even more links for reference: https://looksmax.org/threads/new-hair-ii-you-mirin-org.1018386/post-15331036

Chad @pneumocystosis recently admitted the masculinepill, mean no disrespect.

And here's a classic:

The second post... UK is Masc Chad factory. The list literally just goes on..... Mike Thurston, Tristian Tate, Robert Pattinson, Henry Cavil, giga underrated slayer Stephen James etc

Last edited:
foids are terrified of chads

• +1
he literally has that Newcastle pheno and North-east pheno bro are you fucking stupid? my literal next door neighbour has the same pheno to him and face. Go to Newcastle and you will see tons of guys with a similar face to him this site is just full of rotters. What makes him a slayer isn't his face it's his overall looks, his face alone wouldn't make him a terra stacy slayer and if you think it would then you are the one that is delusional.
Chaldite smv with his fucking height. Get a grip

Yea but an average height true chadlite+ still has crazy smv tho lol.

I really don't understand the point of threads like these.

You say that face doesn't matter even though this guy still has HTN, hyper NT, high appeal face and on the top of that he has literally viking tier height and frame. You proved nothing tbh.

For us sub 6'0 manlets, face is everything and it's the only way that we can compensate for our disability(sub 6'0 manletism).

At the end of the day, face still reigns supreme. Had this guy been a subhuman instead of high appeal HTN, he wouldn't slay shit.

No one with the brain here would look at that guy and say that he wouldn't slay.

Last edited: