The cost of "fixing" a long narrow midface is 200.000$

D

Deleted member 31155

Kraken
a long downgrown face cannot be "fixed" completely but it can be made to look more compact if you got like 200.000$

examples of long narrow downgrown faces:

2089096 232

Screenshot 6

2516195 1630095906525

Screenshot 7

Linus Tech Tips

3543774_1770337_Photo_on_4-26-20_at_5.48_PM.jpg

3398264 5226192A F2DA 4137 AFF4 E9E08F69A2FF

notice how all these dudes have this thing un common: bloated boneless midface with terrible ipd
doing this step by step may guarantee ones face to be 2x less downgrown looking.
assuming the man has consulted the best surgeons worldwide:

1) lefort 1 + BSSO + Genio with CCW surgery to make face less narrow, less bloated and wider

2) rhinoplasty to make tip of nose upturned and give the illusion of a less longer midface
3) lip lift for long philtrum
4) modified orbital box osteotomy
5) temple fat grafts to fill the narrow space area in your temples after obo
6) (optional) cheekbone implants if ur face is still narrow
7) elastic canthopexy: a new type of eye surgery to increase pfl for round eyes. not by much but still good amount of milimeters.

Eppley confirms cosmetic obo is possible:
3241778_1673337751410.png

estimated price: probably 200k if you consulted with the best surgeons worldwide

final result:

grichka-igor-bogdanoff-1-c74acaf780c24026b6c2da81543267be.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, SeriousAscension, Blackgymmax and 19 others
had me in the first half ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and WanderingBurro
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, iam good boy, Agendum and 1 other person
Just have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style. theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MTNAscension2, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
Just have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style. theory
Correct.

MOBO is sketchy ngl. Rest isn't that bad. But then again MOBO is probably the most important component in all of this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, reptiles and Deleted member 31155
just get aegyo sal theorem

MOBO is sketchy ngl. Rest isn't that bad. But then again MOBO is probably the most important component in all of this.
1. why is that specifically key in all this?

2. does he need MOBO?

Screenshot 2023 07 11 at 73029 PM
Screenshot 2023 07 19 at 12224 PM
Screenshot 2023 07 11 at 14608 PM

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
man on internet say funny word

Tents is a chad @tents

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
respond to all your fucking notifs you disgusting French cuck.

I said nationalist Quebecois like you are disgusting scum. I love harassing and trolling older quebecois racist seniors in their 70s. one could have literally been your dad

but a projecting worthless piece of shit 15 year old child told me that im skinnyfat and that's the reason im bloated despite being 140lbs at 6ft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
respond to all your fucking notifs you disgusting French cuck.

I said nationalist Quebecois like you are disgusting scum. I love harassing and trolling older quebecois racist seniors in their 70s. one could have literally been your dad
i don’t respond to you because I don’t care

Having no midface lateral projection makes the face looks long even if it's not. That's my problem. I'm 100% sure that it's not long BUT just looks long. And probably not verybl downward too

The bloated looking obviously comes from the lack of bones, resulting in tissus that are not stretched enough.

If it's the case, lateral zygos/ mandible implants are enough to save you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 31155
Too many surgical procedures

Average incel will die in the middle of the process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
you are retarded and just ugly, so many slayers with long midfaces

And end up looking like biz light year live action star

Having no midface lateral projection makes the face looks long even if it's not. That's my problem. I'm 100% sure that it's not long BUT just looks long

If it's the case, lateral zygos/ mandible implants are enough to save you
Can be fixed with zygos or gonions implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26197
It's crazy. When I stretch lateraly the midface with my fingers it looks so good.

You can't be GL without lateral midface projection. You just can't. I guess this issu also explains bad undereyes and eyes that look negative just because of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26197
i don’t respond to you because I don’t care
youre fucking hideous, poor and have no value. emphasis on the HIDEOUS.

the funniest/nastiest thing is even if by some fucking miracle you achieved your dream face in your pfp you'd still be hideous.

youre gross, and you can't fix your face. there's nothing to fix. there's no potential.

kill yourself you disgusting insect.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
It's crazy. When I stretch lateraly the midface with my fingers it looks so good.

You can't be GL without lateral midface projection. You just can't. I guess this issu also explains bad undereyes and eyes that look negative just because of that.
hows ur face looking like? looking bloated but narrow at the same time with all of the skin sagging down?

hows ur face looking like? looking bloated but narrow at the same time with all of the skin sagging down?
That's completely that, because of the lack of bones support. Sadly, completely genetic.

However I have a 1 midface ratio + a long lower tier but not wide enough.
My forward growth is good enough too
Just a width problem

That's completely that, because of the lack of bones support. Sadly, completely genetic.

However I have a 1 midface ratio + a long lower tier but not wide enough.
My forward growth is good enough too
Just a width problem
maybe ur zygos arent projected enough

This guh has rather narrow IPD (with low PFL) but his face look compact.
The secret? Good lateral projection of cheekbones, no sagging of the chin

Attachments

• 20230621_161149.jpg
    20230621_161149.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and garoupilled_
youre fucking hideous, poor and have no value. emphasis on the HIDEOUS.

the funniest/nastiest thing is even if by some fucking miracle you achieved your dream face in your pfp you'd still be hideous.

youre gross, and you can't fix your face. there's nothing to fix. there's no potential.

kill yourself you disgusting insect.
wow thats a nice message man...! I appreciate it!

maybe ur zygos arent projected enough
That's completely that. I have a little forward zygos (so a ogee curve visible from 3/4) but absolutely 0 lateral projection so from face my midface looks garbage without any fillers

it is his skull size too, which helps make the midface ratio irrelevant. many long midfaced downgrown ppl have shit skulls which is the reason why their faces look more narrow and longer

it is his skull size too, which helps make the midface ratio irrelevant. many long midfaced downgrown ppl have shit skulls which is the reason why their faces look more narrow and longer
If someone could morph him with 0 lateral zygos projection + a narrow lower third. I'm sure that his face would look super narrow like the exemples you shared

pfl doesnt matter anyway.

im taking his face to my bimax+inframalars consult this week.
bro, I just let out the the most unhinged GROWL :lul::lul::lul:

just the idea of that is making me laugh so hard. you really think hes the best looking dude on the planet probably

bro, I just let out the the most unhinged GROWL :lul::lul::lul:

just the idea of that is making me laugh so hard. you really think hes the best looking dude on the planet probably
are you him or smthn?

I almost forgot how truly disgusting asmongold was

Lifefuel that i wasnt put on this list jfl

the price of mouth breathing. Insane how this isnt a thing teached in schools.

the price of mouth breathing. Insane how this isnt a thing teached in schools.
the jewish pharma planned it all.
recess people with mouthbreathing---> more need of cosmetic surgery ----> profit

the jewish pharma planned it all.
recess people with mouthbreathing---> more need of cosmetic surgery ----> profit
i will never understand the addiction people here have with da jews tbh. Never show any proof of nothing but just accuse them of all evil in the world

you know its over when you're one of the examples 💀

lifefuel for chewers

i will never understand the addiction people here have with da jews tbh. Never show any proof of nothing but just accuse them of all evil in the world
Those people don't have to be literally Jewish (but many of them are). And also, the elite that happens to be Jewish doesn't care about commoner Jews. They see the population of Israel as Goyim. Basically use them to run social experiments on them.

Those people don't have to be literally Jewish (but many of them are). And also, the elite that happens to be Jewish doesn't care about commoner Jews. They see the population of Israel as Goyim. Basically use them to run social experiments on them.
the problem its not the jews, its the rich people. But people here dont say that.