The cost of "fixing" a long narrow midface is 200.000$

did u mouth breathed?
sucked my thumb til 5th grade. i assume that did the trick. I dont recall ever being a mouthbreather, despite having a deviated septum

sucked my thumb til 5th grade. i assume that did the trick. I dont recall ever being a mouthbreather, despite having a deviated septum
lol i thumbsucked until 7yo. U did passive thumbuscking where the finger just stays on the middle of teeth or active where it press the roof

lol i thumbsucked until 7yo. U did passive thumbuscking where the finger just stays on the middle of teeth or active where it press the roof
can u become recessed even tho u nose breathed but didnt have tongue in the roof of mouth?

can u become recessed even tho u nose breathed but didnt have tongue in the roof of mouth?
yes, when people say mouth breathing cause recession its not because of the act of the mouth being open, but because the tongue is not on the roof.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SeriousAscension and Deleted member 31155
on my teeth, not on the palate.

yes, when people say mouth breathing cause recession its not because of the act of the mouth being open, but because the tongue is not on the roof.
can hard mewing and chin tucks 24/7 reverse it

its only a matter of time people realise that most of their failos are impossible to fix. Its finished

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404