The Filipino Elliot Rodger (Dacheffen)

alien

alien

Kraken
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV5V1qxj5qdDfxLsSTxDxEQ

Does anyone have the video he put out 4+ years ago where he goes on a rant about how Filipinas marry foreign men and only want rich white men with large white penises? That is my favourite Dacheffen video of all time.

I want to upgrade. I want a hot Filipina woman. I am not happy with my PSL 2/10 chink gf because I feel that I deserve a lot better after dating a hottie like Yogapants 3 years ago. I'm sad that the filipina single mom I last talked to two weeks ago rejected me. When she was interested in me at first.

I'm afraid to go move to the Philippines abroad on my own away from my family. But that is probably what I need to do in order to get myself a hot Filipina gf. I am losing faith that I'm going to get a hot Filipina gf in Toronto.

Last edited:

XD

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
The people who think that Filipinas are sweet and conservative, all you have to do is watch Dacheffen's content to find out that this isn't true. Filipinas in the Philippines are being corrupted by western decadence

do you have yellow fever or something?
all those girls in asian continent are fucking damn ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
he has a chinkslut gf that serves him well thats propably the reason

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Her pussy is like a Chinese fingertrap. I came three times yesterday. Yogapants (South Asian genetics) was also pretty tight.
There are some good looking noodlewhores out there. My gf not included sadly. I wish I had a hot noodlewhore gf. And a half-noodlewhore daughter that grew up to be hot like Georgia Rodger
Ssf4PDG.jpg

I got rejected by a sub-par hapa girl I went on a date with like 7 weeks ago :(

Last edited:
shes like 2/10 and i would be disgusted to her.
Her pussy is like a Chinese fingertrap. I came three times yesterday. Yogapants (South Asian genetics) was also pretty tight.
There are some good looking noodlewhores out there. My gf not included sadly. I wish I had a hot noodlewhore gf. And a half-noodlewhore daughter that grew up to be hot like Georgia Rodger
Ssf4PDG.jpg
what is fingertrap dude.

This guy is fucking mentally ill srs. I almost lost it when he started taking all his cloth off. I also felt a bit like shit as well because his body actually looks less bad than mine :/

he looks aesthetic from this angle