The FINAL Solution To High Inhib

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Is having black friends, I'm not even kidding. They are way more NT and low inhib 90% of the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Lorsss, william and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, AspiringChad, pisslord and 6 others
Wearing yeezys around blacks people is good way to yield unnecessary attention

• +1
Reactions: william and Deleted member 685
i need a low inhib friend that we do low inhib shit together to make me low inhib

• +1
Reactions: william, middayshowers, RAITEIII and 3 others
This is true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 685
I have this black guy in my class, we are kinda friends, talk to each other sometimes. The guy is the complete opposite of nt lol.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Legit. Same with Arab friends.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
i agree i had russian mates and a black mate and they made me ultra low inhib high confident. gym also helped

• +1
I know some black guys and they are as incel as me jfl

Is having black friends, I'm not even kidding. They are way more NT and low inhib 90% of the time

This is legit if you’re able to talk to them

• +1
Now that u point it out I have one Russian, arabic and black friend, somehow i end up opening myself a lot having a conversation with them or do stuff together. I wish I can transmit that feeling someday 😖😖

• +1
I only 1 Indian classmate in my class should it work too?

Legit but only for socially adjusted black people their are wierd ones if us out there.

• +1
Yeah it depends on the friends though

• +1
Get in touch with nature and you'll be low inhib :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Go out and exercise in new places, embrace nature. (I was kinda joking with my previous post but it's actually kinda legit), Going out into walkroutes, forests etc and exercising actually lowers your inhib because nature is full of negative ions. https://www.airtamer.com/negative-ions-positive-effect-human-body/
Go out and exercise in new places, embrace nature. (I was kinda joking with my previous post but it's actually kinda legit), Going out into walkroutes, forests etc and exercising actually lowers your inhib because nature is full of negative ions. https://www.airtamer.com/negative-ions-positive-effect-human-body/
Positive ions are excitatory and negative ions are inhibitory. Basically, negative ions inhibit your inhibition by inhibiting the excitation from positive ions. I could go more in depth on this because I sound like a lunatic by not explaining it properly, and it sounds too good to be true. It's just a routine that'll help your anxiety over time. It's no miracle by itself. There's like 10000 other things you can do to lower your inhibition naturally without drugs.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Positive ions are excitatory and negative ions are inhibitory. Basically, negative ions inhibit your inhibition by inhibiting
So I'm not crazy xD always felt something "different" btw its cool to see ur back...

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and x30001
Get in touch with nature and you'll be low inhib :y'all:
You can literally already grow new brain cells, reverse (not delay), Reverse the neurodegenerative and cosmetic effects of aging, and much much much more. I feel this forum always think it's wise to opt for the quick fix or cop out, which is never the answer. Then when the consequences of mistakes become reality, your life and mental health just goes in a downward spiral. You really can't cheat time, you just can't. Everything needs time and determination. You can cheat aging but not time.

• +1
Reactions: her, DidntRead and Deleted member 685
You can literally already grow new brain cells, reverse (not delay), Reverse the neurodegenerative and cosmetic effects of aging, and much much much more. I feel this forum always think it's wise to opt for the quick fix or cop out, which is never the answer. Then when the consequences of mistakes become reality, your life and mental health just goes in a downward spiral. You really can't cheat time, you just can't. Everything needs time and determination. You can cheat aging but not time.
How do I grow braincels?

Not a option for me. All we got is somalis, and they just smell.

• +1
Absolutely not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Just become a criminal theory

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685