The Girl You’re Obsessed With Had A Line Of Guys Out The Door Waiting To Fuck Her 😭😭😭😭

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
While you’re obsessing over your oneitis she’s already had 100s of chads run through her and pumped and dumped her
😭😭😭😭😭

B0DD03C6 DD69 4825 A21C 2D8F9F28CB70

This is not an exaggeration. I was with a friend and he was talking about this girl we knew growing up and how she has a bunch of Instagram followers now…

And my other friend goes “she was once bent over at my friends house and there was a line of guys out the door waiting to fuck her” 😳😳😳😭😭😭

That’s your oneitis 😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, m0ss26, BigJimsWornOutTires and 12 others
Over for oneitiscels like me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 31497, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
tales

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, !MagicMan777 and autistic_tendencies
Incel fantasies

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: m0ss26, FacialStructure404, 7zyzz7 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: m0ss26, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 31497 and 3 others
While you’re obsessing over your oneitis she’s already had 100s of chads run through her and pumped and dumped her
😭😭😭😭😭

View attachment 2563375

This is not an exaggeration. I was with a friend and he was talking about this girl we knew growing up and how she has a bunch of Instagram followers now…

And my other friend goes “she was once bent over at my friends house and there was a line of guys out the door waiting to fuck her” 😳😳😳😭😭😭

That’s your oneitis 😂😂😂
LMAO exactly. Just jfl at having a oneitis and getting married such cuck behaviour
IMG 5387

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Copeful
It’s sad reality
Yeah, maybe there isn't a line of guys waiting to fuck her, but there is someone out there in the world who saw his onetisits, while peeping through the door, getting bent over and pounded by Chad/Tyrone.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, chosen-one, standardcel and 1 other person
I hate women

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Acid Bath and chosen-one
how is it possible to have crush on sluts my oneitis doesnt have insta and never goes outside despite being stacy idk maybe she is lesbian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, Milosz, Allornothing and 2 others
op is projecting his fantasy of his oneitis getting fucked by other guys jfl

Don’t worry Cucky your oneitis will come back when she’s done getting fucked by all the chads and wants a nice cuck to settle down with 🥰🥰🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and the BULL
how is it possible to have crush on sluts my oneitis doesnt have insta and never goes outside despite being stacy idk maybe she is lesbian
She took football chad's cock in the closet during ur high school halloween party

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Allornothing, roping3264 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel
This is Your Incel reality wifing a hoe that’s sucked over 100 dicks then kissing you with her dirty lips 😘😘😘😘
Better than remaining alone like you forever
Hahahhaah

Your friend had to make a fantasy about a glory hole situation to make it plausible he had sex 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
She took football chad's cock in the closet during ur high school halloween party
tales from burgerland
i live in trad middle east country if someone tried to flirt with her he would probably get his head ripped off by her 12 brothers

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz and standardcel
Your friend had to make a fantasy about a glory hole situation to make it plausible he had sex 💀💀💀

He said he didn’t fuck her too many guys there… niggas had to make reservations for your oneitis

jfl at the naive khhv here saying otherwise
imagine even having a oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, standardcel and Deleted member 31497
You're a cuck if you have a oneitis

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Deleted member 31497
tales from burgerland
i live in trad middle east country if someone tried to flirt with her he would probably get his head ripped off by her 12 brothers
she prob snuck out at night to go suck chaddulahs cock over for ur oneitis having ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and roping3264
she prob snuck out at night to go suck chaddulahs cock over for ur oneitis having ass
nigga im not cuck oneitiscel actually i just find her face really beatiful also there are 0 chads at this country

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 31497
nigga im not cuck oneitiscel actually i just find her face really beatiful also there are 0 chads at this country

Nigga stop coping she’s a hoe…

She doesn’t deserve Pajeet 🚫🚫🚫

She deserves the Streets 🤮🤮🤮

😭😭😭😭😭

View attachment 2563375

That’s your oneitis 😂😂😂
this shit only applies to retards who for some reason get oneitus with instagram thots or modern women in general

retards will only go for stacys who get thousands of dms per day from guys then act surprised when they get attention from guys

date good girls with no social media presence, good values, etc etc, this should be water but a lot of you guys are morons i guess

of course the modern woman is still mega retarded and its gonna take a while to find someone like that but they still exist

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
this shit only applies to retards who for some reason get oneitus with instagram thots or modern women in general

retards will only go for stacys who get thousands of dms per day from guys then act surprised when they get attention from guys

date good girls with no social media presence, good values, etc etc, this should be water but a lot of you guys are morons i guess

of course the modern woman is still mega retarded and its gonna take a while to find someone like that but they still exist
Who has no social media presence nowadays? only weirdo girls

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 31497
Who has no social media presence nowadays? only weirdo girls
yeah, but youre not normal, why would you want to date a normie girl anyway?

trust, i got one of them, you can get one too

yeah, but youre not normal, why would you want to date a normie girl anyway?

trust, i got one of them, you can get one too
My only way to get girls is online dating and 98% of the girls there are NT sluts

Someone is gonna wife this woman and live a happy life with her
Brutal

• Ugh..
Reactions: !MagicMan777

• JFL
Someone is gonna wife this woman and live a happy life with her
Brutal
She will tell him she just had 1 guy and he lied to her and took her virginity

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Absolute schizo