The Girl You’re Obsessed With Had A Line Of Guys Out The Door Waiting To Fuck Her 😭😭😭😭

Easy to say when u don’t work and have no hobbies. Getting friends after high school is cope anyways. They are no bonds
tough luck then

"wahh i cant find girls because i only use dating apps"

"go outside then"

"waah you dont understand i have a job i have no free time"

we all have the same 24 hours

While you’re obsessing over your oneitis she’s already had 100s of chads run through her and pumped and dumped her
😭😭😭😭😭

View attachment 2563375

This is not an exaggeration. I was with a friend and he was talking about this girl we knew growing up and how she has a bunch of Instagram followers now…

And my other friend goes “she was once bent over at my friends house and there was a line of guys out the door waiting to fuck her” 😳😳😳😭😭😭

That’s your oneitis 😂😂😂
Not my oneitis because my oneitis is an autistic femcel

brooooootal, it’s time to drown in the Ganges

Nigga stop coping she’s a hoe…

She doesn’t deserve Pajeet 🚫🚫🚫

She deserves the Streets 🤮🤮🤮
she prob snuck out at night to go suck chaddulahs cock over for ur oneitis having ass

u were right

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 31497
3694967 1696961989180

i wonder how much my oneitises pussy has been stretched by all the BBCs shes taken

Dnrd, but I agree with the title.

i wonder how much my oneitises pussy has been stretched by all the BBCs shes taken

Nigga when she’s done getting ran through and wants to settle for a nice guy maybe she’ll come back to you…

And you’ll find out for yourself how much she’s been stretched 😢😢😢😢

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
cum dumpsters all I have to say

Nigga when she’s done getting ran through and wants to settle for a nice guy maybe she’ll come back to you…

And you’ll find out for yourself how much she’s been stretched 😢😢😢😢
Gigacuck if u take her back