The guy I used to bully at school came out as gay

The Grinch

The Grinch

Don’t shit where you eat
Wonder if I made him gay by treating him like a bitch for 3 years straight, I grabbed him by the neck once, bet he secretly enjoyed it.

He mogs me in terms of looks to the moon and back btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomop, Jarate, Primalsplit and 6 others
You bullying him gave him a humiliation kink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, try2beme, Ricky212 and 1 other person
ask him out and see his reaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, fuse and ascension
None of that happened pansy. You got schooled by him like a pussy and he fucked your crush as you watched. That’s the version of the story you didn’t wanna tell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Manletmachine, Primalsplit and 17 others
disgusting phaggot !

None of that happened pansy. You got schooled by him like a pussy and he fucked your crush as you watched. That’s the version of the story you didn’t wanna tell.
@The Grinch is a masculine incel. He bullies weaker men then they fuck his oneitis :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, diamondbill and Ricky212
Jfl literally, op is the saddest user on here

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, gribsufer1 and Allornothing
I also bullied a gay asian kid in grades 3 - 5. He looked like a girl, would be a very convincing ladyboy in thailand. Everyone said he was my servant because he did everything i asked. Probably could've made him suck my dick if i wanted. Good thing i didn't tho

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ascension, Pikabro and 1 other person
You didn’t bully shit.

4025181_1711058849334.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Manletmachine, LVZZO and 4 others
Wonder if I made him gay by treating him like a bitch for 3 years straight, I grabbed him by the neck once, bet he secretly enjoyed it.

Screenshot 2024 03 21 231016

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, LVZZO, ascension and 1 other person
Says the Turkish cocaine addict who found Jesus while having his drug-psychosis :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
That's respectable keep coping faggot your story never happened

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Says the Turkish cocaine addict who found Jesus while having his drug-psychosis :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Albanian talking about being Turkish, nigga look at a dna test

This is the church of satan, they say if you give them money you will go to heaven
And? I don’t care about your retarded church, i have a Bible at home and only use it to wipe my ass after shitting, i mean, what other use does that book have? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
And? I don’t care about your retarded church, i have a Bible at home and only use it to wipe my ass after shitting, i mean, what other use does that book have? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Okay, i couldn't care less only God can judge you and he will

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
he thinks about destroying you cunt, he'll slash your throat one day while u lookin away (as he should)

the guy i bullied in highschool is studying at cambridge rn, so still a faggot nerd

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
Last summer / After losing $500 in gambling. That day i lost my faith

Sad Rain GIF by WE tv
you're a faggot, i hope you get your head chopped off by a ladder falling off a truck

Christians: God is love

Also Christian’s when their religion gets insulted:

you're a faggot, i hope you get your head chopped off by a ladder falling off a truck

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Least self hating Turk
Modern-day Turks are made up of 10+ ethnicities. Some are more of one ethnicity than others. Not to mention I'm only half Turkish

Christians: God is love

Also Christian’s when their religion gets insulted:
Go to Mexico and say this shit you will be on bestgore within the hour getting your hands and legs chopped off like you deserve faggot

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
God certainly will punish him, no need to curse people as a Christian, that's what Muslims do

• So Sad
Reactions: darktriadprince
One guy I hated for being such a leftist faggot now has "non binary" on his instagram profile. The dopamine I gain from seeing all the people from my HS fail in life is enough to make a horse finish every race world record time.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: philosopher and The Grinch
"Hey bro, I’m only half Turkish, so I’m better than other Turks saar“ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
Just saying, faggot Albanian. You can only wish to be anything else than an European curry (Albanian). Y'all are the scum of the earth. The ugliest and filthiest gypsy mutts, the shame of Europe

• JFL
Just saying, faggot Albanian. You can only wish to be anything else than an European curry (Albanian). Y'all are the scum of the earth. The ugliest and filthiest gypsy mutts, the shame of Europe
LMAO

The only reason Turks are not the scum of Europe is because you are not European, if Turkey was Europe it would be the scummiest by far.

your so scummy that your not even included haha

+ Albania only gets its scummy reputation from being associated with you subhumans in the past

• JFL
You were slaves of the Ottoman Empire jfl. Y'all are so pussy, your whole country is full of bunkers. Y'all built them to hide like the filthy little rats you are:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
The only reason Turks are not the scum of Europe is because you are not European, your so scummy that your not even included hahaha.

+ Albania only gets its scummy reputation from being associated with you subhumans in the past
Desert monkey being jealous of Turks, more news at 11

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You were slaves of the Ottoman Empire jfl. Y'all are so pussy, your whole country is full of bunkers. Y'all built them to hide like the filthy little rats you are:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Guy got so mad he started bragging about the ottoman empire 😂😂😂😂

Guy got so mad he started bragging about the ottoman empire 😂😂😂😂
Saying Albanias were cuck enough to be enslaved = bragging about the Ottoman Empire :feelsuhh:

Get him to dress like a cute femboy for you and then fuck him into submission, low T and high inhib if u don’t do that

You’re the most sensitive person on this forum, literally writing emotional essays about another guy on an anonymous incel forum because he made you mad, damn that’s tough :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You're the one who's chasing and tagging me in random shit, also always trying to post something on my profile... Not to mention you DMimg me. You're so fucking obsessed with me, gayboy. Writing essays?...I never reply with more than 2-3 sentences:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited: