The guys I grew up with are all finished

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Just had a look at my old classmates on Facebook and 90% of them are subhuman oldcels now

Balding, wrinkled and fat

0 SMV

And they're not even 30 yet lmao

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ineonx, Hirekdr, SecularIslamist and 23 others
Some guys' primes are so short lived

Some guys don't even have a prime

The most popular slayer at my school is now completely bald :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ineonx, douche, Klasik01 and 15 others
Brutal for people who just have no looks theory on their mind just looksminning and not doing anything to looksmax and hoping for the best

Just like throwing a bunch of shit in a frying pan and expecting a beef wellington to come out :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, UrGirlsMcm, expadaxo and 16 others
Just had a look at my old classmates on Facebook and 90% of them are subhuman oldcels now

0 SMV

Funny GIF

Hair transplant face lift and weight loss and there back to there prime this is what blue pill does to men richard cooper and society can so suck a big massive black pill

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Brutal for people who just have no looks theory on their mind just looksminning and not doing anything to looksmax and hoping for the best

Just like throwing a bunch of shit in a frying pan and expecting a beef wellington to come out :lul::lul::lul:
Even if u maintain ur looks, young chads are always preferred over old chads. Agepill is unforgiving, find a faithful girl before u lose ur looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, PrinceLuenLeoncur, UrGirlsMcm and 10 others

0 SMV

Funny GIF
That's brutal af.

R they doing well in life though? 30 is when things got a lot better for me

Even if u maintain ur looks, young chads are always preferred over old chads. Agepill is unforgiving, find a faithful girl before u lose ur looks
It depends. 40 year old Brad Pitt obliterates the average 20 year old chad

This guy is also 40 and giga chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore, fogdart and 5 others
When im 40 im going to be mogging hard at HIghschool reunion

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, douche, Nigger and 10 others
Some guys' primes are so short lived

Some guys don't even have a prime

The most popular slayer at my school is now completely bald :lul:

issue is most men don't have primes in the 1990's to 2000's the prime was basically be jacked you didn't need any thing else these days you need to look like a walking ai morph to have a prime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
It depends. 40 year old Brad Pitt obliterates the average 20 year old chad

This guy is also 40 and giga chad

View attachment 2816830View attachment 2816831View attachment 2816832View attachment 2816834View attachment 2816835
Doesn’t matter people find those 1-5yrs of their age most appealing. These actors are gigachads not chads. On top of that the photos are edited, they have surgeries etc. Natural chad won’t be able to maintain looks as well as multimillionaire gigachad

Interesting collage of half naked men u have in ur gallery tho

• JFL
Reactions: human304
  • +1
Reactions: randomop and StraightHeadJames
How old are you? You sound like you are 40 wtf.

Doesn’t matter people find those 1-5yrs of their age most appealing. These actors are gigachads not chads. On top of that the photos are edited, they have surgeries etc. Natural chad won’t be able to maintain looks as well as multimillionaire gigachad
All that matters is my Chad friend is descending fast
Feels so good to see :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kamui and ShowerMaxxing
Just did, maybe being a bit older suited me idk.

Started getting real money, started slaying a lot more, etc
How did you manage to earn so much?

Did you have connections?
Luck?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane, bloomercel and 3 others
All that matters is my Chad friend is descending fast
Feels so good to see :feelshah:
I have a mate that has no struggle in dating, he’s just a broad, 6ft HTN. Girls at the gym approach him lmao. Has the ever happened to u ?

He’s losing his hair tho jfl

Same lol they are all either bloat maxed or balding

Drink every weekend or close to it (shit lifestyle), shit food. They probably think looking like shit is the norm when u get older cause their genes could only keep up in their teens

Funny thing is there were maybe 2 or 3 actual good looking guys in the popular group in hs, status is so OP in highschool

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane, infini and 2 others
probably won't be up in 10 years lol
Will be taken down and everyone info will be on some public offender website :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, bloomercel and asdvek
dam man im like 10 years younger, crazy to think I could still be on this website in 10 years.
Depends why you're on this site tbh

I joined in 2016 and ascended in 2017/2018. Went from incel to slayer before getting into a LTR 6 years ago

• Woah
Reactions: infini and bloomercel

Drink every weekend or close to it (shit lifestyle), shit food. They probably think looking like shit is the norm when u get older cause their genes could keep up in their teens

Funny thing is there were maybe 2 or 3 actual good looking guys in the popular group in hs, status is so OP in highschool
Tbh a lot of them don't really care about it either. Very few people obsess about their looks as much as people here realistically.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Costcosuperstore and forevergymcelling

Drink every weekend or close to it (shit lifestyle), shit food. They probably think looking like shit is the norm when u get older cause their genes could keep up in their teens

Yeah not even hard to age well tbh, take care of your hair, eat well, sleep well, exercise..

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and forevergymcelling
I have a mate that has no struggle in dating, he’s just a broad, 6ft HTN. Girls at the gym approach him lmao. Has the ever happened to u ?

He’s losing his hair tho jfl
I've been approached a lot but never in the gym

Which country are you from?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

I joined in 2016 an ascended in 2017/2018. Went from incel to slayer before getting into a LTR 6 years ago
I started being active here in 2023. But I've been on these type of blackpill discord since like 2022.
My life haven't really changed, I'm still ugly and I never had a gf 😢
That's how it is man

I joined in 2016 and ascended in 2017/2018. Went from incel to slayer before getting into a LTR 6 years ago

question do you actually have kids or what ?

Wait why are you doing nofap if you're in LTR

Yeah not even hard to age well tbh, take care of your hair, eat well, sleep well, exercise..
A lot of it is genetics, that's kind cope.

Tbh a lot of them don't really care about it either. Very few people obsess about their looks as much as people here realistically.
Because they are insentient retards that fail to realise how much looks matter, not just in dating

Also the average normie is an undisciplined lazy disgrace. They don't want to put effort into anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kamui and Moggedbyevery1
question do you actually have kids or what ?
I hope not, imagine your dad is "forevergymcelling" on looksmax.org bullying kids for being ugly :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
To oblivion

I don't know a single guy in my year at both my GCSE or A Level schools who mogs me
U might mog them now but it’s so much better to mog back then in your youth. High school days, no responsibilities, no bills. Party and fuck sluts, day in and out. Whores would literally meet slayers at my school to fuck in the bathrooms

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, Costcosuperstore, Pikabro and 1 other person
I hope not, imagine your dad is "forevergymcelling" on looksmax.org bullying kids for being ugly :forcedsmile:
My dad told me he thinks gymcelling is gay

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

I thought he made a thread on him having curry kids i think thought that was a troll

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and forevergymcelling
One of them got on roids to only end up bloated and be bald

Some of them definitely do care but think it’s pointless cause no knowledge on how to maintain looks

Can almost guarantee u the average normie doesn’t know what finasteride is or what CICO is (staying lean)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
U might mog them now but it’s so much better to mog back then in your youth. High school days, no responsibilities, no bills. Party and fuck sluts, day in and out. Whores would literally meet slayers at my school to fuck in the bathrooms
I know it's fucking brutal

I'd do anything to go back. I would've been a king back at school if I had the inhb, gymcel knowledge, drive, experience that I have now

Kick

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Costcosuperstore and ShowerMaxxing
My dad told me he thinks gymcelling is gay

Funny GIF
A lot of gymcellers are fucking gay tbh he isn't wrong :ROFLMAO:
All these bloatcels in the gym working out 5 hours a day touching their buddies bodies. Bro you gained this week :feelswah:

One of them got on roids to only end up bloated and be bald

Some of them definitely do care but think it’s pointless cause no knowledge on how to maintain looks

Can almost guarantee u the average normie doesn’t know what finasteride is or what CICO is (staying lean)
Most people do know about most advice thrown around in this website, there just nobody that actually goes to the length of getting plastic surgery because they don't really think it matters.
That's just how it is man.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Low status job is even bigger killer