the guys on here that tell people to rope do that because they know it's over for themselves and they wanna make other people feel how they do

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
title

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, 5.5psl, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 18879, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
Bluepilled statement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 24410 and 1 other person
btw is your nam Jose

man you really, REEEEAAAALLLLYYYYY look like your name is Jose
nah in that pics maybe my skin tone looks different cause of the lights but I'm White and look italian i swear

• +1
Joined Mar 10, 2023

• WTF
nah in that pics maybe my skin tone looks different cause of the lights but I'm White and look italian i swear
same here ppl say i’m white and italian aswell

its over for me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and PointOfNoReturn
DACEF390 2E4B 4ED1 9014 0F4171A807DC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, JovenCansao, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
truth hurts as i see
like why someone Who feels good with himself and has no internal complex should Say to a guy to Rope, even if he was the ugliest on the earth

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and goo25
@itsmorethanover
and you’ll maybe see half my face i’ll never show anyone my true uncensored face on here

• +1
Reactions: goo25
  • +1
wow i would love to visit california, especially LA. i even support the lakers in the nba
Dickhead, heat lost to the faggot lakers in the finals don’t support the lakers but california is shit it’s all spics here

• +1
Dickhead, heat lost to the faggot lakers in the finals don’t support the lakers but california is shit it’s all spics here
idk bout how LA is but I love USA it's my dream

at least jimmy won the coffee mvp in the bubble

• +1
why do you have dark coloring then

do you have brown hair or black hair
idk maybe it's kinda dark but I'm not sure lol but I have T40 eyes, but what Is the correlation between not being White and dark coloring

• +1
  • Hmm...
idk maybe it's kinda dark but I'm not sure lol but I have T40 eyes, but what Is the correlation between not being White and dark coloring
i’m the same here but in certain lighting I look full on white

idk what u mean by the last part so imma just answer based off what I comprehended, usually being white is having light features, not jsut white skin. so light eyes light hair etc

• +1
i’m the same here but in certain lighting I look full on white

idk what u mean by the last part so imma just answer based off what I comprehended, usually being white is having light features, not jsut white skin. so light eyes light hair etc
maybe in USA it's like this but in Italy most guys have Brown/dark hair and are 100% white

• +1
maybe in USA it's like this but in Italy most guys have Brown/dark hair and are 100% white
ohhhhhh you live in italy. Yeah that’s the normal italian phenotype I have one like that too idk if it’s good or not tho i’m assuming it’s a halo more than a failo

• +1
ohhhhhh you live in italy. Yeah that’s the normal italian phenotype I have one like that too idk if it’s good or not tho i’m assuming it’s a halo more than a failo
could be a halo but depends on the zone like if you have a south One u probably look arab or sum while maybe center-north Is better

• +1
could be a halo but depends on the zone like if you have a south One u probably look arab or sum while maybe center-north Is better
High Iq theory I agree but either way being white is always a Plus

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

Attachments

• 3503220_mansquintingpic.jpg
    3503220_mansquintingpic.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 0
only if they have dreads jfl
yeah like it's so Easy to be goodlooking if you're black you Just Need some earrings and a good haircut, but yeah obviously White Is One of the best 2 races of not the best

• +1
Of course. Anybody who has experienced good things in their life and some success understands roping is dumb and a waste of potential, so they wouldn't give that advice to others cause it's false. It's just a projection of their own hopeless lens they see life through on to other people

• +1