The idea of using your "best pics" or god-forbid "faceapp improved" pics is most dangerous online dating myth

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Platinum
John Anthony and PlayingWithFire along with other grifters like TsarExperience or that Australian dating cuck guy suggest using "best pics" for your Tinder, they even sometimes suggest increasing saturation or making pics look better via photoshop or faceapp.

This is horrible advice and I will tell you exactly why.

Keep in mind that this is coming from someone who has taken all that advice, acquired the best pics (they can be acquired by taking live pics and choosing the frame in which you look best) and maximising my profile for getting hundreds of tinder matches.

You know what this led to?

A shitton of numbers.

A shitton of dates (50+)

And basically 0 second dates (maybe 2?)

No, women are NOT STUPID. They can see IMMEDIATELY you have facial recession IRL and they will be polite, pretend to enjoy the date, enjoy the drinks and ghost you. Pic frauding is reserved for WOMEN, don't think that you as inferior sex (men are disposable) can use the same tricks and get away.

If you want to get a ton of useless dates, spend a ton of time and money on drinks and end up alone and frustrated, be my guest and follow the "use best pics" advice and jerk over the amount of tinder matches you get. Enjoy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hattrick, Anasurimbor, niqfan625 and 20 others
John Anthony and PlayingWithFire along with other grifters like TsarExperience or that Australian dating cuck guy suggest using "best pics" for your Tinder, they even sometimes suggest increasing saturation or making pics look better via photoshop or faceapp.

Keep in mind that this is coming from someone who has taken all that advice, acquired the best pics (they can be acquired by taking live pics and choosing the frame in which you look best) and maximising my profile for getting hundreds of tinder matches.

A shitton of numbers.

A shitton of dates (50+)

No, women are NOT STUPID. They can see IMMEDIATELY you have facial recession IRL and they will be polite, pretend to enjoy the date, enjoy the drinks and ghost you. Pic frauding is reserved for WOMEN, don't think that you as inferior sex (men are disposable) can use the same tricks and get away.

If you want to get a ton of useless dates, spend a ton of time and money on drinks and end up alone and frustrated, be my guest and follow the "use best pics" advice and jerk over the amount of tinder matches you get. Enjoy
what if im not recessed irl

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I guess I'm the only idiot dumbass who actually takes online dating guru advice seriously and actually applies it IRL.

I appraoch a shitton of girls and get numbers only to lead nowhere.

"Hurr durr, they will appreciate your courage". No they don't. They will message back and forth a little bit, go on a date and then ghost you.

Fuck all grifters.
Face is everything.
I'm getting on another roid cycle, enough is enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, OGJBSLAYER, LooksThinker and 5 others
protip: all women on dating apps are using their best photos, and they're behind several layers of make up and filters.

• +1
Reactions: thebeliever, 2025 chad candidate, niqfan625 and 16 others
??
You are supposed to get them drunk or make them do drugs on the date.
Drunk/High women won't care as much about your frauding and shitty looks.

Frauding works as long as you get them drunk/high. Don't do daylight dates.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, LooksThinker, falcon1 and 6 others
protip: all women on dating apps are using their best photos, and they're behind several layers of make up and filters.
Yes, they are. But that doesn't mean you can afford to do the same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and BrahminBoss

A shitton of numbers.

A shitton of dates (50+)

You paid for 50 dates?

??

You are supposed to get them drunk or make them do drugs on the date.
I always get them drunk dumbass. What's next? They come home and then don't want to see me again. Whats the point?

I always get them drunk dumbass. What's next? They come home and then don't want to see me again. Whats the point?
You fuck them on the first date? you won

Yes, they are. But that doesn't mean you can afford to do the same.
women can smell your desperation.

that's why you're paying for their dates.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and midlatinocel
You fuck them on the first date? you won
No dumbass. They go to their home, I have only fucked a few women on first date when they invited me over. They go home and then ghost my texts and distance from me. They never go for second date. My face most likely the issue

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart and MoggerGaston
Yeah, You can try using photos that aren't your absolute best for your Tinder profile. That way, when you meet someone in person, they might find you even more attractive.

Yeah, You can try using photos that aren't your absolute best for your Tinder profile. That way, when you meet someone in person, they might find you even more attractive.
This is probably a better idea.

The difference is that it works for them while men would get ridiculed.

I think they would be ghosting you anyway

Attractiveness level doesnt seem to be correlated with likelihood of getting ghosted on tinder

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

A shitton of numbers.

A shitton of dates (50+)

did you get any sex from the 50+ dates you went on?

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
Yeah you should use the average to above average picture yiu take

A shitton of numbers.

A shitton of dates (50+)

Based and true. You gotta be low IQ to that in the first place tho.

did you get any sex from the 50+ dates you went on?
Yes, I got 4 sex, but with those odds its not worth it. Statistics are not good

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
It's basic norm that male pays for first date.
norms are for cattle.

if you allow yourself to be held by societal expectations you will be weak, miserable and pathetic for the rest of your life like everyone else.

I think they would be ghosting you anyway

Attractiveness level doesnt seem to be correlated with likelihood of getting ghosted on tinder
depends on the type of attraction.

the ultra masc morphs posted here do poorly on dating apps because they're unapproachable and untrustworthy.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and SidharthTheSlayer
norms are for cattle.

if you allow yourself to be held by societal expectations you will be weak, miserable and pathetic for the rest of your life like everyone else.

depends on the type of attraction.

the ultra masc morphs posted here do poorly on dating apps because they're unapproachable and untrustworthy.
i had amnesia in mind, i think hes a joke, but many have him as an ideal, and he has mentioned how his tinder dates almost always ghost him even if he gets hundreds. I don't know anyone who hasn't complained their tinder dates always ghost them

Almost all girls on that app are interested in just validation and ONS even if they say or think they want relationship. And guys for that matter. People want to meet their romantic partners irl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Pakicel
norms are for cattle.

Thats dumb as shit. Guy pays for first date period. Especially in Balkans. maybe you live in USA or other SJW feminist country and its different, but in Vladivostok, for example, its EXPECTED for man to pay. Also, literally ALL dating adviser guys say you shoud its onl 10 bucks, don't be cheap.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
i had amnesia in mind, i think hes a joke, but many have him as an ideal, and he has mentioned how his tinder dates almost always ghost him even if he gets hundreds. I don't know anyone who hasn't complained their tinder dates always ghost them
Has he not figured out what is going on and why they ghost him? Amnesia is super gl, so what the fuck.
I guess I should be pushing for ONS more?

Wait, nvm, guys, I just looked at my profile pics and it screams "I'm fuccboi looking for ONS". Very sexual profile I have (i forgot about it even), so the girls expect me to want to fuck them on that night. I guess I'm being a dumb fuck for not inviting them over to my place.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and thereallegend
Has he not figured out what is going on and why they ghost him? Amnesia is super gl, so what the fuck.
I guess I should be pushing for ONS more?
The answer is to not use Tinder if you are actualy looking for a relationship

Also how are you going on 50 dates but only fucked 4 of them?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 30552
Wait, nvm, guys, I just looked at my profile pics and it screams "I'm fuccboi looking for ONS". Very sexual profile I have (i forgot about it even), so the girls expect me to want to fuck them on that night. I guess I'm being a dumb fuck for not inviting them over to my place.
you are giving off vibes of just wanting to fuck and then complaining about wanting a relationship.

It's an incel myth that girls want to LTR slayer looking guys that they meet on dating apps. Especially in the Balkans I would imagine.

why do idiots here try to find a gf off tinder? legitimately. tinder is for hooking up. every retard here is so surprised women ghost them from tinder. why are u spergs so surprised? @the BULL is an offender of this. how do you fucks not realize that tinder girls are lower quality and just looking for dick. they dont wanna LTR a random dude who cant even get pussy offline, anwyays. just like you dumbfucks shouldnt want a girl who cant get laid irl. its a red flag, they just wanna get fucked. tinder is for hooking up, duh

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
The answer is to not use Tinder if you are actualy looking for a relationship

Also how are you going on 50 dates but only fucked 4 of them?
exactly

i dont get how these virgins dont undertstand this. its starting to piss me off, was writying the same shit as i saw this comment

I've never had issues with being ghosted and all I do is rant about flowers, obscure micro-ecology and meadow restoration.

Thats dumb as shit. Guy pays for first date period. Especially in Balkans. maybe you live in USA or other SJW feminist country and its different, but in Vladivostok, for example, its EXPECTED for man to pay. Also, literally ALL dating adviser guys say you shoud its onl 10 bucks, don't be cheap.
and it's not working.

I literally just take dates kayaking in random swamps, or e-mountain-biking, it costs me nothing.

sometimes I just invite them to cook together, the types of girls that meet up with men in bars aren't the kind you want to have as girlfriend.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and Deleted member 18582
you are giving off vibes of just wanting to fuck and then complaining about wanting a relationship.
Holy shit, you are right. Good that I made this thread, because I had forgotten what my pics signal.

why do idiots here try to find a gf off tinder? legitimately. tinder is for hooking up.
This is not true, its 2023, everyone is on tinder now.

just like you dumbfucks shouldnt want a girl who cant get laid irl.
i actually would want a girl who can't get laid irl, even better, it means less chances of her cheating

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 30552 and Deleted member 18582
I've never had issues with being ghosted and all I do is rant about flowers, obscure micro-ecology and meadow restoration.
casually not mentioning you have 100kg outlier roidmaxxed body at 6'4''. Humblebrag is not cool mate. Doesn't matter what you do, your advice is not relevant here. It's like some guy driving over with Rolls Royce and saying "idk what you guys talking about, girls always want to fuck me" lol

• +1

and it's not working.

I literally just take dates kayaking in random swamps, or e-mountain-biking, it costs me nothing.
wholesome chad

exactly

i dont get how these virgins dont undertstand this. its starting to piss me off, was writying the same shit as i saw this comment
Incels like tinder because it gives the illusion of allowing to quantify their attractiveness, when there are so many peripheral psychological factors at play on that app it can really tell you nothing. The idea that love and attractiveness can be reduced to scientifi experiments is part and parcel of why incels fail in social life in general-they are chronically unable to read between the lines and have the emotional intelligence of a rock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
jfl if you have to use photoshopped pictures to get matches, lmfao even

jfl if you have to use photoshopped pictures to get matches, lmfao even
i dont use, i took live pics with iphone and extracted frames in which i look most masc and slayer and where you can't see facial recession

casually not mentioning you have 100kg outlier roidmaxxed body at 6'4''. Humblebrag is not cool mate. Doesn't matter what you do, your advice is not relevant here. It's like some guy driving over with Rolls Royce and saying "idk what you guys talking about, girls always want to fuck me" lol
I never had issues with women at any point in my life even when I was skinny (and emo), and I'm autistic so you should be able to do better.

View attachment 2449932wholesome chad

Incels like tinder because it gives the illusion of allowing to quantify their attractiveness, when there are so many peripheral psychological factors at play on that app it can really tell you nothing. The idea that love and attractiveness can be reduced to scientifi experiments is part and parcel of why incels fail in social life in general-they are chronically unable to read between the lines and have the emotional intelligence of a rock.
sometimes I just let girls feed bananas to my tortoises.

20230608 152517

I don't know why you're paying for dates when you can prepare a decent lunch at home (I recommend panzanella) and go into the forest for free to picknick.

there are literally no women that are into casual drinks/bars that are girlfriend material, you are literally dating the bottom of the barrel.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
why do idiots here try to find a gf off tinder? legitimately. tinder is for hooking up. every retard here is so surprised women ghost them from tinder. why are u spergs so surprised? @the BULL is an offender of this. how do you fucks not realize that tinder girls are lower quality and just looking for dick. they dont wanna LTR a random dude who cant even get pussy offline, anwyays. just like you dumbfucks shouldnt want a girl who cant get laid irl. its a red flag, they just wanna get fucked. tinder is for hooking up, duh
I never wanted them for ltr even fwb would be good

A shitton of numbers.

A shitton of dates (50+)

jfl at your looks, I also fraud hard, i photoshop my face on male models to get a good background, 30-40% of dates goes well, i have even hook ups, relantionshipts etc. fucking 2/50 is pathethic, do you fraud from 3/10 to 8/10 or what?

jfl at your looks, I also fraud hard, i photoshop my face on male models to get a good background, 30-40% of dates goes well, i have even hook ups, relantionshipts etc. fucking 2/50 is pathethic, do you fraud from 3/10 to 8/10 or what?
No, I fraud from 6/10 to 8/10.
I've had ONS so I must not be lightspeed ugly, but I think there is some problem in my logistics or the setup.
I mean, I have no issues arranging about 3 dates a week which is a lot compared to normie men.
Problem is converting them to anything.

I never had issues with women at any point in my life even when I was skinny (and emo), and I'm autistic so you should be able to do better.

sometimes I just let girls feed bananas to my tortoises.

View attachment 2449934

I don't know why you're paying for dates when you can prepare a decent lunch at home (I recommend panzanella) and go into the forest for free to picknick.

there are literally no women that are into casual drinks/bars that are girlfriend material, you are literally dating the bottom of the barrel.
Stop humblebragging, you are clearly tall and have good face, so your situation is imcomparable. Its like blue checkmark rapper with 500k insta follows going on incels co and saying "i dont understand whats the issue guys, just dm the girls you like"

A shitton of numbers.

A shitton of dates (50+)

meanwhile women get away with it

Stop humblebragging, you are clearly tall and have good face, so your situation is imcomparable. Its like blue checkmark rapper with 500k insta follows going on incels co and saying "i dont understand whats the issue guys, just dm the girls you like"
they arent secondating him because his body is big. they are secondatnig him because he likes turtles

• +1
meanwhile women get away with it
women are way more valuable than males, so they can get away with anything. there is a reason men get slaughtered mercilessly under Abrams tanks while women flock to sugar daddies overseas

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Xangsane
women are way more valuable than males, so they can get away with anything. there is a reason men get slaughtered mercilessly under Abrams tanks while women flock to sugar daddies overseas
The same women with 50 Faceapp beauty filters criticise men for having 1 faceapp filter

my appearance doesn't change that you're going for the wrong type of women.

women that are open for drinks are going on a lot of dates and you're not going to stand out, ideally you want to appeal to the women that aren't open for going to a bar with a random good looking guy they never met before from the internet, but in order to do that you need to make them feel safe, and you're not going to accomplish it with chad selfies, you had a point, but it's not the right point, the pictures you use don't need to be the best but they should have innocent vibes, that is why women like pictures of men with dogs, the only exception to this is if you're able to seem 'serious' which also works, because they don't think someone that looks like a business guy is going to pump and dump them, they associate it with long term commitment.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
The same women with 50 Faceapp beauty filters criticise men for having 1 faceapp filter
And they are right to do that, males are useless and the entire gene pool of humanity would probably improve by a large margin if 90% genetically weak men would be eradicated (inluding me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back