The idea of using your "best pics" or god-forbid "faceapp improved" pics is most dangerous online dating myth

And they are right to do that, males are useless and the entire gene pool of humanity would probably improve by a large margin if 90% genetically weak men would be eradicated (inluding me)
Them frauding from subhuman to Stacy and getting away with it? JFL

my appearance doesn't change that you're going for the wrong type of women.

women that are open for drinks are going on a lot of dates and you're not going to stand out, ideally you want to appeal to the women that aren't open for going to a bar with a random good looking guy they never met before from the internet, but in order to do that you need to make them feel safe, and you're not going to accomplish it with chad selfies, you had a point, but it's not the right point, the pictures you use don't need to be the best but they should have innocent vibes, that is why women like pictures of men with dogs, the only exception to this is if you're able to seem 'serious' which also works, because they don't think someone that looks like a business guy is going to pump and dump them, they associate it with long term commitment.
Ironically a lot of these white collar oofy businessmen pump and dump HTBs+

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
my appearance doesn't change that you're going for the wrong type of women.
I go for ALL types of women. not a specific type. I meet with women IRL, I meet women from gym, from Tinder.
Its just tinder provides more quanityy. Doesn't change fact that they never want second dates (almost never). I will try suggesting picnicks instead of drinks but im not that sure its good advice, John Anthony and PWF suggest drinks as its more romantic and intimate. They have disfigured looking faces, but still fuck a lot and despite that.

i had amnesia in mind, i think hes a joke, but many have him as an ideal, and he has mentioned how his tinder dates almost always ghost him even if he gets hundreds. I don't know anyone who hasn't complained their tinder dates always ghost them

Almost all girls on that app are interested in just validation and ONS even if they say or think they want relationship. And guys for that matter. People want to meet their romantic partners irl
I gotta feeling Amnesia looks a lot weirder IRL. That could be why foids might ghost him after meeting him IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, jflsnowdzz, NECK&VOICE and 1 other person
I go for ALL types of women. not a specific type. I meet with women IRL, I meet women from gym, from Tinder.
Its just tinder provides more quanityy. Doesn't change fact that they never want second dates (almost never). I will try suggesting picnicks instead of drinks but im not that sure its good advice, John Anthony and PWF suggest drinks as its more romantic and intimate. They have disfigured looking faces, but still fuck a lot and despite that.
what's your laycount?

Females will consider you a catfish most likely as only they are allowed to fraud. Imagine what they think when they believe they have a strong HTN and then see the guy is an undesirable 5/10 male MTN in person.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
John Anthony and PlayingWithFire along with other grifters like TsarExperience or that Australian dating cuck guy suggest using "best pics" for your Tinder, they even sometimes suggest increasing saturation or making pics look better via photoshop or faceapp.

This is horrible advice and I will tell you exactly why.

Keep in mind that this is coming from someone who has taken all that advice, acquired the best pics (they can be acquired by taking live pics and choosing the frame in which you look best) and maximising my profile for getting hundreds of tinder matches.

You know what this led to?

A shitton of numbers.

A shitton of dates (50+)

And basically 0 second dates (maybe 2?)

No, women are NOT STUPID. They can see IMMEDIATELY you have facial recession IRL and they will be polite, pretend to enjoy the date, enjoy the drinks and ghost you. Pic frauding is reserved for WOMEN, don't think that you as inferior sex (men are disposable) can use the same tricks and get away.

If you want to get a ton of useless dates, spend a ton of time and money on drinks and end up alone and frustrated, be my guest and follow the "use best pics" advice and jerk over the amount of tinder matches you get. Enjoy
I tried tgat and still get 0 matches, 0

No dumbass. They go to their home, I have only fucked a few women on first date when they invited me over. They go home and then ghost my texts and distance from me. They never go for second date. My face most likely the issue
Literally every girl I've fucked it's been on the first date. Maybe there's a skill issue

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Wait, nvm, guys, I just looked at my profile pics and it screams "I'm fuccboi looking for ONS". Very sexual profile I have (i forgot about it even), so the girls expect me to want to fuck them on that night. I guess I'm being a dumb fuck for not inviting them over to my place.
There you go

Females will consider you a catfish most likely as only they are allowed to fraud. Imagine what they think when they believe they have a strong HTN and then see the guy is an undesirable 5/10 male MTN in person.
And they fraud from ltb to Stacy with face app

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Paying for women is cucked

You need a bigger neck brah

Literally every girl I've fucked it's been on the first date. Maybe there's a skill issue
puas claim a 60% when doing a deepfake experiment and a 80% experiment when inviting a girl over for smashing

I'd say if you're better in motion. Soft edit the pics and make it less lens distorted. Don't go overboard and chadify yourself obviously. Just smooth little touches.

I'd say if you're better in motion. Soft edit the pics and make it less lens distorted. Don't go overboard and chadify yourself obviously. Just smooth little touches.
How do to that? What is minimzing lens distortion and soft eedit?

It's good if u want to blow ur self esteem into the toilet

How do to that? What is minimzing lens distortion and soft eedit?
Let's say you got outward gonions and u take a pic too close to your face that makes your gonions look inverted in. What you do is use PS to liquify the jaw and make it look more like yourself. You also improve the coloring of the image.

John Anthony and PlayingWithFire along with other grifters like TsarExperience or that Australian dating cuck guy suggest using "best pics" for your Tinder, they even sometimes suggest increasing saturation or making pics look better via photoshop or faceapp.

This is horrible advice and I will tell you exactly why.

Keep in mind that this is coming from someone who has taken all that advice, acquired the best pics (they can be acquired by taking live pics and choosing the frame in which you look best) and maximising my profile for getting hundreds of tinder matches.

You know what this led to?

A shitton of numbers.

A shitton of dates (50+)

And basically 0 second dates (maybe 2?)

No, women are NOT STUPID. They can see IMMEDIATELY you have facial recession IRL and they will be polite, pretend to enjoy the date, enjoy the drinks and ghost you. Pic frauding is reserved for WOMEN, don't think that you as inferior sex (men are disposable) can use the same tricks and get away.

If you want to get a ton of useless dates, spend a ton of time and money on drinks and end up alone and frustrated, be my guest and follow the "use best pics" advice and jerk over the amount of tinder matches you get. Enjoy
ive used my best pics on tinder. I don't really do online dating that much but out of the 2 times I took the convo seriously and said lets meet up, I slayed both times and one of the girls I made her my FWB.

this is shit advice, women and people in general know you wont look as good in real life. that's why u got to have charisma, masculinity, be successful, witty, have personality

PWF claims he closed 50%+ of hes 60+ dates using these deepfakes. I mean this is some hardcore frauding and i cant even imagine how women would not notice it.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
PWF claims he closed 50%+ of hes 60+ dates using these deepfakes. I mean this is some hardcore frauding and i cant even imagine how women would not notice it.
He fucked 50% of his dates? Sorry, I'm not buying that. It sounds incredibly high. Didn't even Janka say he had only like 10% close rate? And that guy is a total Chad.
Also, PWF has some kind of legit deformity and in some of his photos he looks like a MODEL.
Makes sense why Tinder is banning him all the time, that's Chadfishing on epic proportions.
Just compare his pics to how he looks in video, lmao.
I've been on several dates where women used this tactic.
They had clearly enhanced their pics some way.
One had a face of a neanderthal from stone age with tiny beady eyes, she legit made me feel uneasy and kind of scared when I looked at her face.
The other was super frail and skinny and tiny and had a face that resembled a melting foot.
BOTH of these girls had fantastic pics that had similar feel to what PWF is showing there. They looked great in pics.
Yeah, I'm gonna only go for girls who have candid selfies from now on. This shit just ends up wasting time on both parties.
And no, I didn't fuck them, heck, I didn't even want to kiss them. They were legit DEFORMED looking...poor girls

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
He fucked 50% of his dates? Sorry, I'm not buying that. It sounds incredibly high. Didn't even Janka say he had only like 10% close rate? And that guy is a total Chad.
Also, PWF has some kind of legit deformity and in some of his photos he looks like a MODEL.
Makes sense why Tinder is banning him all the time, that's Chadfishing on epic proportions.
Just compare his pics to how he looks in video, lmao.
I've been on several dates where women used this tactic.
They had clearly enhanced their pics some way.
One had a face of a neanderthal from stone age with tiny beady eyes, she legit made me feel uneasy and kind of scared when I looked at her face.
The other was super frail and skinny and tiny and had a face that resembled a melting foot.
BOTH of these girls had fantastic pics that had similar feel to what PWF is showing there. They looked great in pics.
Yeah, I'm gonna only go for girls who have candid selfies from now on. This shit just ends up wasting time on both parties.
And no, I didn't fuck them, heck, I didn't even want to kiss them. They were legit DEFORMED looking...poor girls
yh i remember when i was in university - decided to go thorugh the list of all of the girls with whome i studied and im like damn - so many good looking... and then wait a minute. Wtf i never seen them. Literally 10 out of 9 on average frauded hardcore. I dont know what app used that fat pig but she literally managed to make herself look at least 15kg+ lighter in photos. Miracle. And all of them do it. Literally only profiles with mirror selfies+ no filters are legit.

Iv seen an ordinary PWF ptofile and yh - he frauds there hardcore also - yet he claims not a single woman ever pointed out. I dont buy it.
Im currently trying to set up profile but decided to stick to photofeeler feedback. Placing only photos with 80% attr. With frauding i probably could make it above 90-95% but im afraid im gonna get ghosted nonstop.

The only acceptable frauding im doing is adding picks like this( build similar to mine without clear face). As every looksmax neet i dont have outdoors/social picks and having 0 of them is not that good. Im only afraid that some smart bitch would save it and image searh it through google lens or something.

Attachments

• c48c4b579749483692d90ad4900a4a05.jpg
    c48c4b579749483692d90ad4900a4a05.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back