The life of a "Chad"

You need to bulk bro !!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
He has bug eyes, but good bones and height halo, it's enough
His eyes looks way worse in pictures tbh, better in motion, chad jaw and like you said bones, blue eyes ect lol

He has bug eyes, but good bones and height halo, it's enough
Unless he's like 6'5" there's users here that mog him and his faggy ripped jeans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Verline and HTN_Mentalcel
My testosterone is high and I’m married. Will move in together at the start of 2025.
Fuark man. I still can't believe you, who has the most post here are married. Man what are you gatekeeping?

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane

@TechnoBoss the life of a "chad"

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, tombradylover, Chadeep and 7 others
Fuark man. I still can't believe you, who has the most post here are married. Man what are you gatekeeping?
He is half arab thats why

40s gonna hit him hard, he had better life than 99% of people here though

• +1
Reactions: Verline
Bro is mad, he is almost 6'5, 192 cm so
then height halo can carry him, but his face is htn. People just lose their shit on this site for low bf%. You need to be a starving african child to get validation here.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
He is half arab thats why
Even so, I still can't believe our favorite hurricane lover married. Since then, he's been posting less :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
then height halo can carry him, but his face is htn.
Eye area is for sure failo, but he has bones, legit Chad jaw, blue eyes and height, i say Chadlite

Even so, I still can't believe our favorite hurricane lover married. Since then, he's been posting less :feelsbadman:
I hope he slays if they break, otherwise i wish him a happy marriage

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
your cousin isn't chad by psl standards but he would be considered chad irl for sure.
Yea, i agree, it was a bait title so people would click tbh, still chadltie regardless

Eye area is for sure failo, but he has bones, legit Chad jaw, blue eyes and height, i say Chadlite
You just think that because low bf makes your face more angular, but the bones themselves are nothing to write hom about

You just think that because low bf makes your face more angular, but the bones themselves are nothing to write hom about
I have seen people on this forum get rated htn that look subhuman compared to him, but good point you bring up tbh, low bf is life and can ascend you

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and TechnoBoss
I just can't find this appealing, there is nobody I envy in this modern world. It all feels meaningless. I see through the bullshit
Once you grow up and already have some experience here and there (And you are not a dopamine heavy addict) you can easily see the theatrics of everything

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and HTN_Mentalcel
Once you grow up and already have some experience here and there (And you are not a dopamine heavy addict) you can easily see the theatrics of everything
Nothing is enviable in this modern world. Maybe normies are difficult but I'm neurochemically built for this

I think most people think like you, personally i never want kids or a GF, sounds cringe asf because it is. I just wanna slay as much as my cousin lol, he has only had 2 GF's in his life as well
how are you with religion?

Honestly yea i would think so to, he started slaying since he was like 16 as well so lol
please ask him if he ever gets tired of his lifestyle

HORRIBLE EYEAREA. HE IS TALL oofy doofy.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
how are you with religion?
My mother was never into religion, my dad is Arab and was "forced" like many others into religion, but he was never into religion either.

I do respect people and their believes, however i do wanna say that in Sweden especially we have a lot of immigrants and a lot of these fuckers are larping being muslim, for example i know so many dealers who are "muslim" but are drug dealers, sleeping around, smoking drinking ect, cringe to me and gives religion a bad rep

• +1
please ask him if he ever gets tired of his lifestyle
I have, not just me but also his Mother LOL, he was just working super part time jobs until late twenties while slaying and gaming and he still does it, idk homie is just meant to slay until the end i guess

• +1
My mother was never into religion, my dad is Arab and was "forced" like many others into religion, but he was never into religion either.

I do respect people and their believes, however i do wanna say that in Sweden especially we have a lot of immigrants and a lot of these fuckers are larping being muslim, for example i know so many dealers who are "muslim" but are drug dealers, sleeping around, smoking drinking ect, cringe to me and gives religion a bad rep
a lot of the "muslims" in the UK are like this too.

I have, not just me but also his Mother LOL, he was just working super part time jobs until late twenties while slaying and gaming and he still does it, idk homie is just meant to slay until the end i guess
he's gonna age badly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers and Verline
My cousin, he use to send me snaps with girls he hooked up with lol. I even have a video of him banging a girl but now gonna share that since he is naked.

He is now 32 and still "slaying" and has no plans of settling down last time i spoke to him, wish i was him.
He’s not a chad, he’s a slayer. You don’t need to be chad to be a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and theonewhocantascend
a lot of the "muslims" in the UK are like this too.
Yea the "roadmen" or whatever they are called, i hope they all get eradicated, the worst type of people, homie is fasting during ramadan while selling weed to 15 year olds LOL

• +1

Yeah but when non religious arabs do crime. All the racist will blame Islam for it. Everything what we do. They just blame islam for it. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Xangsane
Yea the "roadmen" or whatever they are called, i hope they all get eradicated, the worst type of people, homie is fasting during ramadan while selling weed to 15 year olds LOL
and smoking weed.

• JFL