The life of a "Chad"

its not even a failo jfl it looks appealing and harmonizes with his face
Okay just say you got his eye area as well and move on. No need to cope with “it’s appealing.”

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I meant facially MTN, not just judging by bones or height. It’s the facial features that aren’t good enough for him to be a prettyboy or a model or whatever. That’s what I’m saying.
I die by this, Chadlite, also he did do modeling back in like 2014 i think? He went to newyork and got approached by some guy from abercrombie and fitch i think? I'm not 100% sure it was abercrombie and fitch but it was some big clothing brand and he has done some work for some big Norwegian dating app commercial

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
I die by this, Chadlite, also he did do modeling back in like 2014 i think? He went to newyork and got approached by some guy from abercrombie and fitch i think? I'm not 100% sure it was abercrombie and fitch but it was some big clothing brand and he has done some work for some big Norwegian dating app commercial
Yeah, but for modelling what matters most is height and of course, bones. That’s why he was scouted. There was some pajeet who became a male model as well just because he was tall and decent bones. I forgot his name but jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Verline and Xangsane
Yeah, but for modelling what matters most is height and of course, bones. That’s why he was scouted. There was some pajeet who became a male model as well just because he was tall and decent bones. I forgot his name but jfl.
rishi robin AKA @SubhumanCurrycel

Okay just say you got his eye area as well and move on. No need to cope with “it’s appealing.”
cope why would I have to cope with a better eye area

im just saying he is chadlite everything else is delusional and shit rating

People would just say its tales, but he fucked some models when in Monaco and while he was in newyork, i don't remember exactly who they were or if he has pictures with them, but i remember one specific because he said one of the models was in some Akon music video or something LOL

• Woah
People would just say its tales, but he fucked some models when in Monaco and while he was in newyork, i don't remember exactly who they were or if he has pictures with them, but i remember one specific because he said one of the models was in some Akon music video or something LOL
were these legit stacy models or aliens?

cope why would I have to cope with a better eye area

im just saying he is chadlite everything else is delusional and shit rating
It’s only delusional if you were to include height and bones without focus on harmony. This guy doesn’t have good harmony. He has good bones and height which is good enough for normies but as a community that knows aesthetics or claims to know it at least, we would know better than that.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
It’s only delusional if you were to include height and bones without focus on harmony. This guy doesn’t have good harmony. He has good bones and height which is good enough for normies but as a community that knows aesthetics or claims to know it at least, we would know better than that.
bones literally decide your harmony ethnic iq on display

Yea i agree with that, but still not mtn, his other features make up for the eye area
stop falling for the bait im out of here

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
Yea i agree with that, but still not mtn, his other features make up for the eye area
I don’t see it. Might as well call myself a LTN instead of a truecel just because I have a decent lower third compared to the dogshit other facial features I have. Lol.

bones literally decide your harmony ethnic iq on display
Bones are a part of it, yes. But they’re not the deciding factor. Eye area, nose, lips are the deciding factors. How well they combine with each other.

I don’t see it. Might as well call myself a LTN instead of a truecel just because I have a decent lower third compared to the dogshit other facial features I have. Lol.
Idk, i like when people can rate "harshly" and give their reason for the rating, i disagree but respect it still

that second picture is textbook chad experiencd, you arent chad until you have 2 girls in bed with you

• JFL
Idk, i like when people can rate "harshly" and give their reason for the rating, i disagree but respect it still
Guess that’s a lesson here, everyone’s got a different point of view.

• JFL
Guess that’s a lesson here, everyone’s got a different point of view.
But surely you must agree that a fuck ton of people on this forum are clueless when it comes to ratings, i see people get rated "htn" so often, people just throw ratings out of their ass imo

But surely you must agree that a fuck ton of people on this forum are clueless when it comes to ratings, i see people get rated "htn" so often, people just throw ratings out of their ass imo
Of course. But I also say PSL is a dogshit system because ultimately it’s women that decide who looks good and who doesn’t.

• +1
Bones are a part of it, yes. But they’re not the deciding factor. Eye area, nose, lips are the deciding factors. How well they combine with each other.
im rating everything in a package tbh because some things have their price
being tall while being gl is harder etc.

Of course. But I also say PSL is a dogshit system because ultimately it’s women that decide who looks good and who doesn’t.
Agree lol, normies would never use that system anyways so whats the point

im rating everything in a package tbh because some things have their price
being tall while being gl is harder etc.
Different perspectives then, explains the staunch different views we got. Because I always have rated people based on face, never race/height/etc.

• +1
were these legit stacy models or aliens?
I get back to you with this, i think he has videos or atleast pics with some of them

• Woah
Agree lol, normies would never use that system anyways so whats the point
It’s not even just normies but it’s women who decide who’s attractive and who isn’t, right? I mean take for example Adrien Brody. Every man thinks he’s ugly or meh but there are so many women that find him really attractive. So it doesn’t matter what men say about another man’s looks. Only what women say matters.

• +1
Different perspectives then, explains the staunch different views we got. Because I always have rated people based on face, never race/height/etc.
I do the same, but his face is not mtn LOL, having a semi bad eye area with a chad jaw, bones, good dimorphism, blue eyes, its just not mtn, sorry

I do the same, but his face is not mtn LOL, having a semi bad eye area with a chad jaw, bones, good dimorphism, blue eyes, its just not mtn, sorry
Do blue eyes even matter in the west? Seriously though, have you ever heard a white woman simp for someone just because he had blue eyes? The answer is no. They don’t care because it’s normal for them. It’s always deathnik women who simp for colored eyes. I have this tyronelite friend with green eyes and I asked him what kinda women complimented him on his eye color and he says it’s always been deathniks, never a white woman. So I don’t think it matters eye color. Unless you want to get deathnik women only who are mid at best anyway.

Let me give you an advice how to post threads like this: you should post juicy details about his life, abut his interraction with woman, how woman catcall him, approach him, how girls were doing his homework in school, how he used to cuck this guy etc some juicy details in OP post that would be trully blackpilling would make 10/10 thread.

• +1
Do blue eyes even matter in the west?
I agree, eye color halo is cringe but it matters tbh, sure he has "bug eyes", but that can favor him since it makes his eyes look bigger therefor easier to see his eye color as well , also his eyes are insanely blue and its not visible in the videos or pictures but he has very dark hair, not brown dark but black, literally. I also larp sometimes as my cousin on tinder and women have complimented him on his eyes a lot of the times, and im talking about Nordic women

have you ever heard a white woman simp for someone just because he had blue eyes?
this nigger literally got famous for milking his eye color on tiktok, foids are everywhere in his comments on instagram and tiktok @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Xangsane and Michael Myers
Let me give you an advice how to post threads like this: you should post juicy details about his life, abut his interraction with woman, how woman catcall him, approach him, how girls were doing his homework in school, how he used to cuck this guy etc some juicy details in OP post that would be trully blackpilling would make 10/10 thread.
Yea i have some stories he has told me, but people would just say im lying or its tales, also people dont read if there is more then 3 sentences tbh

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I agree, eye color halo is cringe but it matters tbh, sure he has "bug eyes", but that can favor him since it makes his eyes look bigger therefor easier to see his eye color as well , also his eyes are insanely blue and its not visible in the videos or pictures but he has very dark hair, not brown dark but black, literally. I also larp sometimes as my cousin on tinder and women have complimented him on his eyes a lot of the times, and im talking about Nordic women

this nigger literally got famous for milking his eye color on tiktok, foids are everywhere in his comments on instagram and tiktok @Xangsane

To be fair that second guy has TikTok prettyboy pheno so that’s why he’s popular. There are definitely dudes out there who fraud their eye color to make it look really good but they are literally editing them and they’re deathniks so their followers are also deathniks jfl.

• +1
To be fair that second guy has TikTok prettyboy pheno so that’s why he’s popular. There are definitely dudes out there who fraud their eye color to make it look really good but they are literally editing them and they’re deathniks so their followers are also deathniks jfl.
Out of curiosity what would you rate him?

threesome is wild

• JFL
Yea i have some stories he has told me, but people would just say im lying or its tales, also people dont read if there is more then 3 sentences tbh
Not everyone here is a teenage currycel vrgin with zero social experience.
People with real life experience (like me) would know it is true, for example this thread by RL
I know from personal experience of having a huge social circle and a decade of clubbing experience that most of the things he described in that thread are true.
You could do the same, people who know would confirm.

• +1

Cunts, kick all these hypergamous bitches in minecraft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Verline
Not everyone here is a teenage currycel vrgin with zero social experience.
People with real life experience (like me) would know it is true, for example this thread by RL
LOL

I know from personal experience of having a huge social circle and a decade of clubbing experience that most of the things he described in that thread are true.
You could do the same, people who know would confirm.
Yea, he has some a few insane stories, tbh i would not believe some of them if i didnt know him

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Why does he look so early 2010s?