The life of a "Chad"

He’s not a chad, he’s a slayer. You don’t need to be chad to be a slayer.
Pretty much anyone can fuck 340 beckies and landwhales. I know mtns that I know have high bcs.
Now if you wanna slay models you need to be a rich Jew, of someth'

Chads can slay, but many of them are in LTRS and have no interest in such degeneracy.
Slaying is usually cope for mtns who have no other way of getting validation.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 3 others

Attachments

• 2022 ollie.jpg
    2022 ollie.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
i used to think those reality tv shows seem so unrelistic, something like this is not the experience of any human. But then i figured out those reality tv shows depict reality, but only for Chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, Patriot and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SteveRogers, hiwasuwor and 4 others
Pretty much anyone can fuck 340 beckies and landwhales. I know mtns that I know have high bcs.

Chads can slay, but many of them are in LTRS and have no interest in such degeneracy.
Legit.

damn narcy as hell too

why is he bragging about his slays to his cousin for validation JFL

mirin the lifestyle though
If you slay and you aren't narcy or bragging about it then wtf is the point of it?

Just keep it all to yourself to feel better?

Cope, its not landwhales or ltbs, he has even fucked models when he was in Monaco

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Xangsane and xegigi
If you don't slay and you aren't narcy or bragging about it then wtf is the point of it?

Just keep it all to yourself to feel better?
brag about it to your cousin nigga?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, HTN_Mentalcel and HeightPilledum
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, |Daddy_Zygos| and Michael Myers
Coping so hard its insane
Clearly you’ve never been to the Netherlands. And now I get the feeling this “cousin” is actually you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
brag about it to your cousin nigga?!
Gotta brag to somebody

My cousin is a chadlet and he also did brag a few times. When he could at least, because his relationships typically don't last very long (and I know why)

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Clearly you’ve never been to the Netherlands. And now I get the feeling this “cousin” is actually you.
I think u and xansgane just can't rate tbh nothing personal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
The moment you called him mtn i knew anything you had to say was garbage, i wish it was me

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
The moment you called him mtn i knew anything you had to say was garbage, i wish it was me
he is chadlite but to slay mtn is enough

• Hmm...
Crying because I don’t think he’s as good looking as you think he is? He’s still MTN though.

• Hmm...
As somebody who has been in the Netherlands, that guy isn't MTN

MTN nowhere. He's clearly above average in every way. You telling me the average Dutchcel has THAT jawline? Nigger, please

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
As somebody who has been in the Netherlands, that guy isn't MTN

MTN nowhere. He's clearly above average in every way. You telling me the average Dutchcel has THAT jawline? Please nigger
You must be the same kind of idiot who thinks a 6’3” LTN mogs a 5’7” chadlite.

Giga cope. Germans look worse than the Dutch.
no they are on the same level
@Magnum Opus pls look at this and dont smile nordcuck copers are delusional

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Michael Myers
Crying because I don’t think he’s as good looking as you think he is? He’s still MTN though.
No, i understand i can be subjective since its my cousin, but in no world is this considered mtn, fucking Chad jaw, good bones, height halo and blue eyes lol, coping bro, eye area is what nerfs him, dw i force him to get surgery so he can mog every nigger on this forum

Attachments

• 10908320_10152955350735733_991567985_n (2).mp4
    564.2 KB
no they are on the same level
@Magnum Opus pls look at this and dont smile nordcuck copers are delusional
No they’re not. And deathnik iq at display, they’re not “Nordic” but Germanic. The only nordcuck is the guy you’re simping for.

Waiting for the chad

No, i understand i can be subjective since its my cousin, but in no world is this considered mtn, fucking Chad jaw, good bones, height halo and blue eyes lol, coping bro, eye area is what nerfs him, dw i force him to get surgery so he can mog every nigger on this forum
Precisely. Eye area nerfs him. Just having good bones doesn’t make you a chad. You need harmony as well. He only has one half of the recipe so he’s only MTN. With a better eye area he would have been higher obviously.

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
No they’re not. And deathnik iq at display, they’re not “Nordic” but Germanic. The only nordcuck is the guy you’re simping for.
cope u just want to justify your inceldom with "muh average in my country is gigachad psl morph"
they look like germanics periodt nothing special about cumjeets there nor here

• JFL
Reactions: Verline and Michael Myers
Precisely. Eye area nerfs him. Just having good bones doesn’t make you a chad. You need harmony as well. He only has one half of the recipe so he’s only MTN. With a better eye area he would have been higher obviously.
I agree, but all his other features make up for him therefor "bumping" him up to Chadlite, mtn is just insane to me, legit people on this forum get rated htn while being borderline subhuman(joking but still)

his eye area is appealing for foids but u dont understand the female gaze inb4 muh hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Verline
cope u just want to justify your inceldom with "muh average in my country is gigachad psl morph"
they look like germanics periodt nothing special about cumjeets there nor here
No it’s because like OP rightfully says his eye area is dogshit so he cannot be as good-looking as you want him to be. If he had a nice eye area he would have been chad(lite) but he’s not harmonious enough to reach chad(lite) territory.

I agree, but all his other features make up for him therefor "bumping" him up to Chadlite, mtn is just insane to me, legit people on this forum get rated htn while being borderline subhuman(joking but still)
If you say he’s got chadlite SMV due to bones and height then I can agree, but if we focus on face and face alone then I obviously cannot agree.

No it’s because like OP rightfully says his eye area is dogshit so he cannot be as good-looking as you want him to be. If he had a nice eye area he would have been chad(lite) but he’s not harmonious enough to reach chad(lite) territory.
Bro has been here since 2018 i can respect that, but mtn is fucking insane, do you live in chadland or something?

If you say he’s got chadlite SMV due to bones and height then I can agree, but if we focus on face and face alone then I obviously cannot agree.
This is chadlite in my book, even with eye area nerf, all his other features make up for his "failo"

Bro has been here since 2018 i can respect that, but mtn is fucking insane, do you live in chadland or something?
I meant facially MTN, not just judging by bones or height. It’s the facial features that aren’t good enough for him to be a prettyboy or a model or whatever. That’s what I’m saying.

This is chadlite in my book, even with eye area nerf, all his other features make up for his "failo"
its not even a failo jfl it looks appealing and harmonizes with his face

• Hmm...
I just rate people by their face. I never look at height or just bones. Otherwise many shitskins in the slums of Delhi could be called chadpreets due to having good bones lol. See my point? That’s why I only look at face.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5