The mirror is how you look IRL BUT

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Your angle frauding in the mirror
Your frauding in literally every aspect which you can’t do all the time irl you fucking retard

Your gonna get caught off guard not cheek sucking and squinting

Not jutting

Etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee, Deleted member 48689, Debetro and 3 others
So basiclelt you look the same irl as you do in the mirror but the difference is you cant pose and fraud 24/7 irl

• +1
Reactions: cadee
Your frauding in literally every aspect which you can’t do all the time irl you fucking retard

Not jutting

Etc
yep that’s why i have multiple mirrors which reflect each other so i can see every angle
but doing so destroyed my self confidence

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Zenis

Not jutting

Etc
So basically only method would be not thinking of it. And randomly see your self in the mirror and istead of posing just staring as you don’t even dare move a muscle.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Is that so? That would be kinda lifefuel, I'm ugly without a doubt, but in the mirror I am the least ugliest.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Never Get Up, NumbThePain, sportsmogger and 3 others
if ure asymmetric (most people are) u cant trust the mirror

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Never Get Up, sportsmogger and Zenis
if ure asymmetric (most people are) u cant trust the mirror
It really depends how honest you are with yourself. I see every asymmetry in my mirror's reflection (gonion is bigger on the left side, whilst right eye is deformed)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, based_pakichad421, sportsmogger and 1 other person
So basically only method would be not thinking of it. And randomly see your self in the mirror and istead of posing just staring as you don’t even dare move a muscle.
Yes exactly look at yourself no frauding

Is that so? That would be kinda lifefuel, I'm ugly without a doubt, but in the mirror I am the least ugliest.
Yes it’s true but as I said you can’t fraud all the time irl so your still ugly as shit probabltn

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and thatrandomteen
It really depends how honest you are with yourself. I see every asymmetry in my mirror's reflection (gonion is bigger on the left side, whilst right eye is deformed)
even if u notice them in mirror or not, asymmetries combine with other asymmetries and create a image

some asymmetries combine more harmonious the one way than the other, cant explain it better. i always cage at mirror copers tho cuz its obvious theyre ugly as fuck, i look good in both but better in the mirror (probably because im more used to it and not bad asymmetry) but back phone hq camera video at 1.5-2meter away is how people see you period

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Never Get Up, St.TikTokcel and Zenis
Assymtery isn’t very visible irl unless deformed tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Deleted member 34058, Never Get Up and 1 other person
y i see all my asymmetries in the mirror too

but if i dont try, they al lblend beautiful

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Zenis
even if u notice them in mirror or not, asymmetries combine with other asymmetries and create a image

some asymmetries combine more harmonious the one way than the other, cant explain it better. i always cage at mirror copers tho cuz its obvious theyre ugly as fuck, i look good in both but better in the mirror (probably because im more used to it and not bad asymmetry) but back phone hq camera video at 1.5-2meter away is how people see you period
just remember people don’t see 60 per cent of the things you are worried about. I tought i had enormous cheecks and people told me they are hollow .

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and wollet2
just remember don’t see 60 per cent of the things you are worried about. I tought i had enormous cheecks and people told me they are hollow .
Nahh people subconsciously notice harmony flaws

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
just remember don’t see 60 per cent of the things you are worried about. I tought i had enormous cheecks and people told me they are hollow .
also another thing about mirror or irl copers.

people focus on the left half of the face theyre seeing, so if ure asymmetric and the left theyre seeing is the shit one just rope

• Woah
Nahh people subconsciously notice harmony flaws
idk man we are all overthinkers tbh. I like to lie to my self sometimes. Anyways i hate niggers

• Woah

people focus on the left half of the face theyre seeing, so if ure asymmetric and the left theyre seeing is the shit one just rope
my left or their left lmao

Everyone is just as ugly/good looking in the mirror as in pics. It’s just that most people overrate themselves so any slight deviation throws them off.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Zenis

Left is my good one for front but dogshit for side idk whyv

Everyone is just as ugly/good looking in the mirror as in pics. It’s just that most people overrate themselves so any slight deviation throws them off.
Yes you look the exact same in mirror as irl just your delusional because you don’t fraud the same way in the mirror as you do irl

Left is my good one for front but dogshit for side idk whyv
what left? the left theyre seeing must be good. but usually ppl arent that asymmetric that it plays a big difference

who gives a fuck about side as long as u dont look deformed. saying that as a guy with 10/10 profile, only good to flex on incels

Last edited:
  • Woah
what left? the left theyre seeing must be good. but usually ppl arent that asymmetric that it plays a big difference

who gives a fuck about side as long as u dont look deformed. saying that as a guy with 10/10 profile
because in my downgrown and reccesed on my left side yet somehow its still the better looking side from the front

because in my downgrown and reccesed on my left side yet somehow its still the better looking side from the front
happens could be harmony, soft tissues, anything

• Woah
pretty sure its bone mass

my left side has better bones then right
what does better bones mean. you said left was recessed and downgrown assuming we talk for the same side.

• Woah
what does better bones mean. you said left was recessed and downgrown assuming we talk for the same side.
yes like bone mass

like my left cheekbone is more projected, my left jaw has better gonions

just remember people don’t see 60 per cent of the things you are worried about. I tought i had enormous cheecks and people told me they are hollow .
Women do. Their instinct is to scan every males failo. They are the best at noticing ugly dudes

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and Zenis
yes like bone mass

like my left cheekbone is more projected, my left jaw has better gonions
could be due to how rotated downwardss ur maxilla is. other parts look recessed other more defined/projected by accident esp with the bizygos this happens

• Woah
Not this dumb mirror stuff again…

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Zenis
how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real.

• Woah
how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real.
This you lil bro you aren't a philisopher shut the fuck up

• Woah
Yes it’s true but as I said you can’t fraud all the time irl so your still ugly as shit probabltn
Luckily, I don't fraud.

• Woah