The most atomic blackpill of all

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
Everything you do is a coping mechanism to ignore the fact that you will cease to exist in a few years, i look at my family, my friends, we are having fun or whatever and all i can think is feel sorry for them and everyone alive as theres no logical reasoning or solid proof to believe anything other than you just dont exist, when you die it will be exactly like it is before you were born, before the fishies swam into your moms cervix
cameron alborzian became a monk coping spiritualcel, being a chad and slaying JBs is cope.
“muh carry on your bloodline and fulfil your genetic purpose!”
all species genetic purpose is to multiply and bring new life into the world, and since the best genetic material is most desirable for reproduction as they will live longer, creating offspring that live the longest and have highest survival chance is basically your whole purpose

Deep down, every organism on this earth has a deep fear of non existence, which is why there are a plethora of religion, afterlife, reincarnation copers. but in the end nothing matters as everything you ever know and have known will melt away and even yourself will cease to exist, you will not be anywhere not even a void you will just not be

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, TechnoBoss, Chintuck22 and 18 others
thats why ppl should ascend and enjoy the good moments in earth boyo

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TechnoBoss, try2beme and 3 others
waiting, i want to rope everyday

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, datboijj and Shkreliii
if we all had this mindset, we'd nuke every city,

wanna know why we don't?

cuz life is pretty fucking cool when you don't worry

• +1
Reactions: ethniccel, horizontallytall, madaaa and 12 others
thats why ppl should ascend and enjoy the good moments in earth boyo
when you are lying on your deathbed and you are faced with infinite non existence no amount of cope can save you, when you dont exist none of this will matter

Everything you do is a coping mechanism to ignore the fact that you will cease to exist in a few years, i look at my family, my friends, we are having fun or whatever and all i can think is feel sorry for them and everyone alive as theres no logical reasoning or solid proof to believe anything other than you just dont exist, when you die it will be exactly like it is before you were born, before the fishies swam into your moms cervix
cameron alborzian became a monk coping spiritualcel, being a chad and slaying JBs is cope.
all species genetic purpose is to multiply and bring new life into the world, and since the best genetic material is most desirable for reproduction as they will live longer, creating offspring that live the longest and have highest survival chance is basically your whole purpose

Deep down, every organism on this earth has a deep fear of non existence, which is why there are a plethora of religion, afterlife, reincarnation copers. but in the end nothing matters as everything you ever know and have known will melt away and even yourself will cease to exist, you will not be anywhere not even a void you will just not be
legit
inb4 low sentience retards start shaming you and making fun of you for pessimistic mindset
Life is fucking horrible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Sprinkles and Deleted member 49130

i think there's such a thing as a "soul", but your currrent ego/sense of self is certainly never coming back, that's for granted. that's why i cope with my fear by jerking off to anime traps

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, 5'7 zoomer and 9cel
finally a logical person that knows that after you die, it will be just like how you were before you were alive, i mean thats most logical. alot of people cope with afterlife or the soul theory,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 34058, Meteor21 and 2 others
when you are lying on your deathbed and you are faced with infinite non existence no amount of cope can save you, when you dont exist none of this will matter
your missing the point...

would you be on your deathbed, and looking back at the 1 shot of consciousness you got and see that you wasted it or would you look back and be grateful for what you did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sprinkles, Son of gigachad and 2 others

Depends how you internalize it, you can view it as, nothing matters. Viewing it that way is a blackpill. But if you view it as nothing matters, and then continue to chase whatever it is you want in life, you can then chase it unapologetically. The scariest man on the planet is a man who has nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
legit
inb4 low sentience retards start shaming you and making fun of you for pessimistic mindset
Life is fucking horrible
i was gonna pre empt the low iq “dnr” copes but decided against it as it would just encourage their low functioning brains

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
JFL if you think this world are create randomly, big bang theory ect ect,

Life after life is real, but the fight is to find the right truth

I’d rather experience non-existence after death cause if there’s afterlife I’m 100% going to Hell.

I’d rather experience non-existence after death cause if there’s afterlife I’m 100% going to Hell.

if you are an deformed incel, so use your energy to find the truth and peace, than larp on this forum

if you are an deformed incel, so use your energy to find the truth and peace, than larp on this forum
I’m normie-looking but it’s not enough these days

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
not sure why both op and another user here label this as blackpill, isnt about looks? existential dread and fear of mortality is as you said a universal experience of at the very least creatures capable of advanced thought and some degree of self awareness, therefore us. maybe animals feel this too but its unverifiable. we sense the passing of time and we therefore ask, if time existed for billions of years prior tovmy birth, this must go on forever. and yet science teaches us that time is relative, hence why near a black hole event horizon eons can pass by relative to mere minutes here, until it stops completely at the singularity, if i recall all thsi correctly. science also teaches us that we know fuck all about the true nature of reality, quantum physics, potential parallel universes, plank time and plank length, its all mostly a clusterfuck of question marks incomprehensible to our ape brains no matter our intelligence and complexity. its all hints to the fact that even if we are merely a rushed simulation on some alien PC for homework that got graded a C or smth, we wouldnt have a way of knowing.
but yes, in all odds, what we call ourselves, this collection of memories emotions and chemical reactions inside this electromagneticly charged sack of flesh seizes to exist once we die, and surrended to entropy, a concept that is the closest thing we have so far to a god. and of course, man made gods and religions are propably just that - a primitive attempt to explain the world or to control others, a cult that got out of hand.
and yet, it doesnt take anything more than our ape brain ape to understand what @Aulet1 said above. you are here now, in this pocket of matter somewhere in the vastness of the cosmos that somehow permits life, you are the universe experiencing itself and dear fucking god, you are actually alive. you are concious and you are capable of experiencing beauty, pain, art, sex, love, joy, music, and so on. the fact you are finite, that your life has an expiration date, gives meaning and urgency to fullfill your potential to the best extend you can. there is no doubt that life can become hell, and im not here to judge anyone who is so broken and blinded by illness that they take their own life. but to say that life has no meaning because it ends, it to say that a good movie or a great party with your homies or a trip in nature has no meaning, just because they end too. but thats obviously incorrect - the meaning is self contained. it doesnt need external validation or an ultimate purpose. to feel good about something, to look forward to something, this is enough. i appreciate your insight OP and i have been there for years, but turns out i was just depressed and nihilistic from low T and a toxic mold/mercury filled brain. consider greatly the possibility that something inside you is blocking the perspective i just shared if you or anyone who agrees bothered to read my entire comment, and best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
not sure why both op and another user here label this as blackpill, isnt about looks? existential dread and fear of mortality is as you said a universal experience of at the very least creatures capable of advanced thought and some degree of self awareness, therefore us. maybe animals feel this too but its unverifiable. we sense the passing of time and we therefore ask, if time existed for billions of years prior tovmy birth, this must go on forever. and yet science teaches us that time is relative, hence why near a black hole event horizon eons can pass by relative to mere minutes here, until it stops completely at the singularity, if i recall all thsi correctly. science also teaches us that we know fuck all about the true nature of reality, quantum physics, potential parallel universes, plank time and plank length, its all mostly a clusterfuck of question marks incomprehensible to our ape brains no matter our intelligence and complexity. its all hints to the fact that even if we are merely a rushed simulation on some alien PC for homework that got graded a C or smth, we wouldnt have a way of knowing.
but yes, in all odds, what we call ourselves, this collection of memories emotions and chemical reactions inside this electromagneticly charged sack of flesh seizes to exist once we die, and surrended to entropy, a concept that is the closest thing we have so far to a god. and of course, man made gods and religions are propably just that - a primitive attempt to explain the world or to control others, a cult that got out of hand.
and yet, it doesnt take anything more than our ape brain ape to understand what @Aulet1 said above. you are here now, in this pocket of matter somewhere in the vastness of the cosmos that somehow permits life, you are the universe experiencing itself and dear fucking god, you are actually alive. you are concious and you are capable of experiencing beauty, pain, art, sex, love, joy, music, and so on. the fact you are finite, that your life has an expiration date, gives meaning and urgency to fullfill your potential to the best extend you can. there is no doubt that life can become hell, and im not here to judge anyone who is so broken and blinded by illness that they take their own life. but to say that life has no meaning because it ends, it to say that a good movie or a great party with your homies or a trip in nature has no meaning, just because they end too. but thats obviously incorrect - the meaning is self contained. it doesnt need external validation or an ultimate purpose. to feel good about something, to look forward to something, this is enough. i appreciate your insight OP and i have been there for years, but turns out i was just depressed and nihilistic from low T and a toxic mold/mercury filled brain. consider greatly the possibility that something inside you is blocking the perspective i just shared if you or anyone who agrees bothered to read my entire comment, and best of luck.
funny enough the people i know that say life is meaningless are really safe people in real life, they are holding onto the flower of life while saying its meaningless

how can you experience non experiencing (not existing and not having a brain)?????

imagine experiencing life blind or having a small dick its so over knowing you had 1 chance and its gone

fucking cuck life

Who cares? what happens when we die, good, bad or nothing is out of our control either way.

Ok then rope already

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Its over even on christmas when im on holiday i cant help but feel sorry for the people around me

People like you will just get their souls annihilated, the believers have something big in store for them

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Meteor21 and datboijj
People like you will just get their souls annihilated, the believers have something big in store for them
biggest cope ive ever seen, religion was created as a form of controlling society/money making

biggest cope ive ever seen, religion was created as a form of controlling society/money making
ok bro good luck with your beliefs

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
JFL if you think this world are create randomly, big bang theory ect ect,

Life after life is real, but the fight is to find the right truth
we are simply too stupid to know how the universe came into existence, theres no way of knowing for certain so its an irrelevant topic however your “consciousness” is created by the matter from the universe being manifested into a human body then eventually dying losing consciousness and your matter going back into the universe eventually, since matter cannot be created nor destroyed its safe to assume the universe has always existed

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Yeah I thought the same always that is why i roid

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
this nigga really fell for the lie of there being nothing after death and this 3D reality being the only reality :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

it’s over when the reptilians love bomb yo ass and you meet some demon telling you earth is a school and you need to reincarnate to learn more lessons :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
this nigga really fell for the lie of there being nothing after death and this 3D reality being the only reality :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

it’s over when the reptilians love bomb yo ass and you meet some demon telling you earth is a school and you need to reincarnate to learn more lessons :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nigga fell for the muh 10 years researching the nature of reality copypasta schizo sperg thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, pig_face and Sprinkles
Nigga fell for the muh 10 years researching the nature of reality copypasta schizo sperg thread

5ACA884E FC52 404E 8D94 2169495E459F

isn´t conciousness energy that´s manefisted as an electric current in the physical world? Energy is always conserved according to thermodynamics and therefore indestructible, how in the world will our conciousness simply vanish to nothing , your point seems so illogical to me.

isn´t conciousness energy that´s manefisted as an electric current in the physical world? Energy is always conserved according to thermodynamics and therefore indestructible, how in the world will our conciousness simply vanish to nothing , your point seems so illogical to me.
so wouldnt our consciousnesses energy dissipate into unconscious matter upon death?

so wouldnt our consciousnesses energy dissipate into unconscious matter upon death?
there´s no epistemological evidence for that as far as i´m concerned.

Consciousness/imagination can not be observed, therefor is outside of the physical world. Man and life is the human imagination externalized. Life is the reality that is called imagination.

Plato, Nietzsche, Socrates, etc reaction to OP

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC

real

Cope. Nothing matters for sub-humans. For Chad, life is a pleasure that only keeps on giving.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and nigkook

Mirin post

Cope. Nothing matters for sub-humans. For Chad, life is a pleasure that only keeps on giving.
You're telling me us subhumans can't LDAR in peace and enjoy our hobbies?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker