The most atomic blackpill of all

You're telling me us subhumans can't LDAR in peace and enjoy our hobbies?
Only if you are high IQ and have money, which most incels probably don't.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and nigkook
were all gonna ascend, its just matter of time, just keep waiting.

• Love it
Reactions: 9cel
were all gonna ascend, its just matter of time, just keep waiting.
Isnt much time left ive just connected all the dots we are in the midst of a phycological war which will soon intensify

biggest cope ive ever seen, religion was created as a form of controlling society/money making
Religion was just beneficial in evolution because people that believed in hell would steal less and do less bad, also if they believed in afterlife they would fight more fearlessly in wars or sacrifice for the community. Religion is like language, it wasn't necesserily created by one person, it just came to be through the inclination of people to cope with the fact that they will once die and to give their lifes a meaning

Religion was just beneficial in evolution because people that believed in hell would steal less and do less bad, also if they believed in afterlife they would fight more fearlessly in wars or sacrifice for the community. Religion is like language, it wasn't necesserily created by one person, it just came to be through the inclination of people to cope with the fact that they will once die and to give their lifes a meaning
exactly to control society into not doing crime and to give them a reason to listen to their “commandments” there are also other factors

missed the point low iq coping NPC
U are the one who is coping throughout lol, what have u even achieved neet???? Keep leeching off ur parents while arguing like a retard ,that too without any structured point of view