The most Brutal Pill: IQPill

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
looks can be changed a lot with surgery and other maxes, nt can be changed with drugs / alchohol, body can be changed with ll / roids, there is literally nothing that can be done to fix subhuman tier iq.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: mizzy, Crayola CØck, WanderingBurro and 2 others
yeah fr, if low iq ppl try to looksmax they get botched like @FunkyFlamingo with his botched rhino. you can tell hes below avg iq

also if ur dumb its also way harder to make the money for surgery in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Efendja, arabcelxxx, Bzz and 3 others
you can bonesmash skull to increase iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mizzy, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Guess what, if you’re chad and low IQ, you don’t need surgery in the first place.
Iq is useless when you have good genes.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel; and TheBrownOne
If you learn an instrument you actually increase your iq because new pathways are made and more connections

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, LooksOrDeath and humanoidsub7
Over for badgcels

Guess what, if you’re chad and low IQ, you don’t need surgery in the first place.
Iq is useless when you have good genes.
iq is also good genes

its a meme that GL ppl are dumb

• +1
Reactions: zura and schizo echochamber
If you learn an instrument you actually increase your iq because new pathways are made and more connections
Won't increase IQ but it will make your mind sharper. Learning languages has a similiar effect.

iq is also good genes

its a meme that GL ppl are dumb
And yet you subconsciously perceive GL people as smarter. (They are in average)
Nice cope meme though.

• +1
Reactions: mizzy and chadcel;
same diff bro
IQ is just a pointless measurement
I agree that IQ is not a good total measure, actual intelligence is important but just IQ on its own is not that great (think mega comp sci autists who have high IQ but can barely function)

Intelligence is also things like being able to talk to people/read people/ be successful at life

indeed its the most brutal pill but who knows about the future maybe tech while solve this issue too

IQ is cope, nobody cares how smart you are on paper besides academic clowns. IRL street smarts and coolness > book smart nerdcel.

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
If you think iq pill is superior to NT pill you are proof the iq pill doesn’t matter

[From research I did a long time ago, don't ask me for sources] IQ does matter a lot, but people go overboard and think "high IQ" means 145 or something. The most popular and successful people tend to be around 115, which is one standard deviation above average (100 average, 15 SD). Having a below average IQ is a huge liability, both in your career and your social life.

The IQ on this forum is probably well below 100, though.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
[From research I did a long time ago, don't ask me for sources] IQ does matter a lot, but people go overboard and think "high IQ" means 145 or something. The most popular and successful people tend to be around 115, which is one standard deviation above average (100 average, 15 SD). Having a below average IQ is a huge liability, both in your career and your social life.

The IQ on this forum is probably well below 100, though.
This tbh. You just need to have at a bare minimum average or ideally slightly above average IQ to pass the threshold of being capable of critical thinking. People can actually smell it when you have low IQ, we're probably programmed this way.

IMO having too high of an IQ can actually cuck you into being a mentalcel, heaps of khhv 200 IQ software engineers in the Bay Area that are too smart to accept that looksmaxxing is the only way but instead cope.

THank god that's the only pill I never have to worry about

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997