the most disgusting failos a man could have

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
1. set back/recessed jaw

this is a brutal and disgusting failo where the jaw is down grown and set back due to shit airways and covered in hyoid fat

this is a death sentence on a man

2. narrow palate

this completely cucks the entire masculine bone structure and gives a feminine rounded look to the skull due to recessed zygos and narrow jaw

3. bad/high set supraorbital ridge
this is a feminine trait and looks terrible on a man, responsible for excessive uee and prey eyes

4. nose bridge 404
disgusting failo on a man, looks like shit even on prettyboys

this should be one of the first facial dimorphic features a male develops and what actually masculizes the face

without it u get no respect from either gender, u look like a female to male tranny or some snobby cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, enchanted_elixir, garoupilled_ and 7 others
5. Being below 6'4 .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, subhuman incel, Ark and 18 others
too generous to manlets, 6'8 or death
Well that's a larp but with all seriousness one should never claim himself as a man if he isn't 193 cm evening height above stadiometer .
Fagmaxxing is the best thing sub 6'4 guys can do .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 28758, Deleted member 24347 and 4 others
1. set back/recessed jaw

this is a brutal and disgusting failo where the jaw is down grown and set back due to shit airways and covered in hyoid fat

2. narrow palate

this completely cucks the entire masculine bone structure and gives a feminine rounded look to the skull due to recessed zygos and narrow jaw

this is a feminine trait and looks terrible on a man, responsible for excessive uee and prey eyes

4. nose bridge 404

this should be one of the first facial dimorphic features a male develops and what actually masculizes the face

without it u get no respect from either gender, u look like a female to male tranny or some snobby cuck
0. Hamza eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LightSkinNoob, Kebab Master and 2 others
Add sub 6 inch penis to the list

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, AspiringMogger and Kebab Master
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin, Kebab Master and DefinitelyNT
I'm only 0.5 inches away from escaping inceldom :feelsrope:
nigga accept that nothing much will change if you grow taller its your FACE you lack....

if u have problems at 6'3 then its your FACE

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado, AspiringMogger, lordfrodo and 2 others
Wide hips + narrow shoulders

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, SoundnVision, 5OuttaTen and 2 others
nigga accept that nothing much will change if you grow taller its your FACE you lack....

if u have problems at 6'3 then its your FACE
It boils my blood when someone calls me only 6'3 when I'm 6'3.5 and 6'4+ in shoes

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, forevermirin, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
It boils my blood when someone calls me only 6'3 when I'm 6'3.5 and 6'4+ in shoes
Autism holy shit if your 6"3 and not slaying your not NT or something.... make'se sense why your on this forum like the rest of us height coper's....

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
1. set back/recessed jaw

2. narrow palate

4. nose bridge 404

NCT and negative hooding = consider visiting Gandy.

Autism holy shit if your 6"3 and not slaying your not NT or something.... make'se sense why your on this forum like the rest of us height coper's....
Calm down I'm joking .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758
  • +1
Very easy option ik u would trade 3 inches of height to be chad face
I would trade even double the inches
Go from 6'3.5 to 5'9.5 and get a chad face and just roidmax .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin, marek937 and Deleted member 27472
1. set back/recessed jaw

2. narrow palate

4. nose bridge 404

duck lips make my chin look recessed

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
that’s pretty much Thurston or Seid? But they are probably Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and 5.5psl
Dont need roids if u have top 1% genes like me lad..... 22' inch bideltold unflexed at 171cm barefoot over for roidcels who cant compete with natural bone moggers

• +1
that’s pretty much Thurston or Seid? But they are probably Chadlite
Jeff seid claims 6' jfl but barely looks 5'9 and I would jeff is a chad in the face too .
Thurston is 6' for sure .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JL~, marek937 and Deleted member 27472
Jeff seid claims 6' jfl but barely looks 5'9 and I would jeff is a chad in the face too .
seid = chad irl chadlite on pic/candid

thruston = not 6ft 5'10 nigga and giga chad irl due to colouring and tan

Dont need roids if u have top 1% genes like me lad..... 22' inch bideltold unflexed at 171cm barefoot over for roidcels who cant compete with natural bone moggers
Touch reality son
You are 5'7 , I'm 6'4
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
I thoight Mike was 5’10-11 barefoot and claims 6ft like everyone else lol

• +1
Touch reality son
You are 5'7 , I'm 6'4
:feelsuhh:
Ok but height is pure male gaze after 6ft nigga

would u say this shit to jeff seid IRL lol

• +1
Ok but height is pure male gaze after 6ft nigga

would u say this shit to jeff seid IRL lol
Height isn't pure male gaze after 6'+ , many girls want their hubby/bf to be atleast 6'+
And I can say that too Jeff seid . Maybe with even more confidence after 2 years .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Height isn't pure male gaze after 6'+ , many girls want their hubby/bf to be atleast 6'+
And I can say that too Jeff seid . Maybe with even more confidence after 2 years .
Doesn't matter you may be taller then him but he face mog's you to death... everyone mogs each other in different ways

Doesn't matter you may be taller then him but he face mog's you to death... everyone mogs each other in different ways
Where did i specify that I will smv mog Jeff seid ? :feelskek: he mogs me to oblivion and to anyone who is on this forum .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, Deleted member 24789 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Where did i specify that I will smv mog Jeff seid ? :feelskek: he mogs me to oblivion and to anyone who is on this forum .
I dont need to roid im untrained and have fridge frame which is enough dopimane.... yes im manlet and going outside i get mogged but my fridge frame holds my frame up.

@Bonesbonesbonesbone I've seen your face and your height and potentially your pheno is clearly your failos, you are strong mtn in all sincerity which is not bad

I dont need to roid im untrained and have fridge frame which is enough dopimane.... yes im manlet and going outside i get mogged but my fridge frame holds my frame up.
Frame doesn't matter at 5'7 ,trust me
"Muscle or masculinity when you are short is straight unattractive " these exact words were said by a girl in my college .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758 and Deleted member 24789
@Bonesbonesbonesbone I've seen your face and your height and potentially your pheno is clearly your failos, you are strong mtn in all sincerity which is not bad
Ok i understand i have dogshit phenotype but i just got a fade haircut short sides and mid length top and holy shit i aint never knew i got this robust native giga bone skull, warrior skull shape etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
Frame doesn't matter at 5'7 ,trust me
"Muscle or masculinity when you are short is straight unattractive " these exact words were said by a girl in my college .
Ok then ill cope with it then

• So Sad
What do u consider a fridge frame?

2. narrow palate

over for narrowpalatecels innit
Screenshot 2023 05 01 at 42713 PM

• +1
What do u consider a fridge frame?
22 inch bideltold relaxed sitting and if u constantly get reminded u look like a roblox character at school despite not gymcelling and being accused ofd hardcore gymcelling when ur a LDAR.

• +1
Big forehead?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 5.5psl
22 inch bideltold relaxed sitting and if u constantly get reminded u look like a roblox character at school despite not gymcelling and being accused ofd hardcore gymcelling when ur a LDAR.
So around 21 inch bidelt relaxed would be mini fridge frame?

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
small skull
downward growth
forward set eyes
under eye support 404
less than 6cm ipd without harmony

• Hmm...
could be next mr olmypia if no larp, Im training for 2 years and I have only 21 inch bidelt
Not even larping bruh some of these height copers think i larp to feel better about themselves

im planning to go gym soon anyways if i can reach 5'10 barefoot then im happy with that because my genetics allow me to reach 173cm MAX

• +1
Not even larping bruh some of these height copers think i larp to feel better about themselves

im planning to go gym soon anyways if i can reach 5'10 barefoot then im happy with that because my genetics allow me to reach 173cm MAX
or you could just wear thick shoes with lifts and larp as ~5'11-6' with roblox frame