the most disgusting failos a man could have

Anterior pelvic tilt

or you could just wear thick shoes with lifts and larp as ~5'11-6' with roblox frame
I alr larp to 5'9 with air max's and its comfortable too and im dead average in my area so nor a failo or halo but when it comes off its over

im 171cm barefoot at night 9 more cm!!!!!!

336800552_127740090264613_1552572511138780008_n.jpg
335921814_249902604038073_6862671570593090996_n.jpg
336205714_3102985250006612_1800850081496319885_n.jpg

untrained but yall niggas can accuse of me being gymcelled idagf lol
You’ve been on this forum for a year and still haven’t started gymcelling? Just LDAR on this forum theory

You’ve been on this forum for a year and still haven’t started gymcelling? Just LDAR on this forum theory
I aint got permission yet by parents ffs.... im getting this december bruh

this completely cucks the entire masculine bone structure and gives a feminine rounded look to the skull due to recessed zygos and narrow jaw
This is why it's over for me (that + balding).

Is the only way to fix this MSE?

Naso folds are the worst.

336800552_127740090264613_1552572511138780008_n.jpg
335921814_249902604038073_6862671570593090996_n.jpg
336205714_3102985250006612_1800850081496319885_n.jpg

untrained but yall niggas can accuse of me being gymcelled idagf lol
I can say with 99% confidence just from your lower face that you're Asian - yeah or nah?

Btw dog's shitting in the background

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cancercell and Bonesbonesbonesbone
being (really) skiny

1. set back/recessed jaw

this is a brutal and disgusting failo where the jaw is down grown and set back due to shit airways and covered in hyoid fat

this is a death sentence on a man

2. narrow palate

this completely cucks the entire masculine bone structure and gives a feminine rounded look to the skull due to recessed zygos and narrow jaw

3. bad/high set supraorbital ridge
this is a feminine trait and looks terrible on a man, responsible for excessive uee and prey eyes

4. nose bridge 404
disgusting failo on a man, looks like shit even on prettyboys

this should be one of the first facial dimorphic features a male develops and what actually masculizes the face

without it u get no respect from either gender, u look like a female to male tranny or some snobby cuck
0. Recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: spark
4. nose bridge 404

this should be one of the first facial dimorphic features a male develops and what actually masculizes the face
this one is big

no nose bridge no man

The only one that actually matters is recessed jaw/chin
All the other ones in the list are cope to a certain extent tbh

Inb4 “cope”
I have literally none of the failoes on this list

I'm only 0.5 inches away from escaping inceldom :feelsrope:
My nigga u braindead if you think will save you if you cant slay at 6 3

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ok but height is pure male gaze after 6ft nigga

would u say this shit to jeff seid IRL lol
Prime example of males underestimating the importance of height to women. Height is peak female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I have the first 3

Prime example of males underestimating the importance of height to women. Height is peak female gaze
let him cope in peace brah, he's 5'7

• So Sad
Reactions: Sanguinius
Don't forget the male pattern baldness, it defeats everything unless you have Meeks bones and coloring.

Gynecomastia is the most disgusting a man can have alongside with wide hips. I mean trully disgusting.

The only one that actually matters is recessed jaw/chin
All the other ones in the list are cope to a certain extent tbh

Inb4 “cope”
I have literally none of the failoes on this list
I don't really see eye to eye with you much, but here I will agree with you. Having a recessed jaw/chin is such a shitty failo that it makes you look like your missing chromosomes.

But having a solid lower third has less to do with leanness and more to do with the width and length of the mandible, ramus, and chin, plus your gonial angle, which is usually determined by your hormones.

1. set back/recessed jaw

this is a brutal and disgusting failo where the jaw is down grown and set back due to shit airways and covered in hyoid fat

2. narrow palate

this is a feminine trait and looks terrible on a man, responsible for excessive uee and prey eyes

4. nose bridge 404

without it u get no respect from either gender, u look like a female to male tranny or some snobby cuck
Being curry

1. set back/recessed jaw

2. narrow palate

4. nose bridge 404

I have all these