The Most High IQ Height Pill ( I Don't Respect Tallfags )

I understand that.
That woman is though. Dating way out of her height Leaguge.

The average woman is 4.5 inches or 12 cm shorter then a man (world wide average).
So, a woman dating a man that is 8 inches or 20cm talle then her. She is dating UP (in height) and he is dating DOWN (in height). So obviously that woman would be happy, that she managed to cheat the system.
It's like a woman that is a 6 that managed to get a partner that looks like an 8. He's actually out of her league.
welcome to hypergamy

women can get men 1 foot+ taller and 2 PSL higher now.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
U are a retard confirmed
Idc what you or some autist on this site says

Only below 5'8 is legit manlet.

Also why did you mention all those Hollywood stars?
Irl most manlets don't look good.

WRONG

IRL I have had women/men say my height at 5'11 is " not that tall/kind of short "

First time in I went to a club wearing boots to make me 6'1 a pretty girl said " Hey you're pretty tall "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Height obsession on this site is fucking bizarre. I'm 191cm/6'3 at night barefeet and a 25yo kissless virgin. I think once in college a girl commented on my height, but only because I startled her when she walked into me accidentally. Women only give a shit about height if you are smaller than her. Maybe the obsession is only in North America, girls in Australia don't care and only want chad faces.
Not even when you are shorter than her from my experience.... women taller than you can be attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
WRONG

IRL I have had women/men say my height at 5'11 is " not that tall/kind of short "

First time in I went to a club wearing boots to make me 6'1 a pretty girl said " Hey you're pretty tall "
Who cares what women say. They don't really know how tall you are.

Face and frame is infinitely more important than height. Obviously having all 3 is ideal.

But women pick on height Because a really good male face combined with good frame is very rare.

That is why Brad Pitt and Depp never get shit about being below 6ft

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
If you're average looking, being taller is always better.
That being said, no amount of height can save you if you're a truecel
Being a truecel facially is same as being sub 5'7.
If you're 5'7-5'10 you're considered average or below Average
5'11-6'1 above average or even considered tall if you have good proportions or frame
From 6'2 you will be considered tall
From 6'4 it is mogging height

Face and frame is infinitely more important than height. Obviously having all 3 is ideal.

But women pick on height Because a really good male face combined with good frame is very rare.

I'd say Looking tall is important than being actually tall. Both at same time are ideal. But if you're 6 ft above and have shit proportions, you won't be able to experience the benefits if being tall( slaying)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, HighIQcel and Kingkellz
Nice thread, man. I read it out loud with FaceandLMS brutal tonality.
The heightpill is by far the most brutal, I'll never get tired of it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
WRONG

5’11 isn’t “kind of short” in anywhere apart from maybe regions of southern eastern europe where their average height is 6’1..

ll or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

frame is definitely not more important than height.

a negative extreme of any of the three is a death sentence, but you can get away with a shitty frame by gymcelling or surgery, height is a lot harder to fix if you are turbo manlet. Face too

Also, OP obsesses a lot about height for someone who isnt even short and is actually above average in height.
He’s convinced that he’s super good looking facially

Isn’t he like 5’11? A women will never reject you for that height alone

I think it’s just an easier cope to think it’s not one’s face, since face is pretty much the physical manifestation of yourself in the eyes of others

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Height obsession on this site is fucking bizarre. I'm 191cm/6'3 at night barefeet and a 25yo kissless virgin. I think once in college a girl commented on my height, but only because I startled her when she walked into me accidentally. Women only give a shit about height if you are smaller than her. Maybe the obsession is only in North America, girls in Australia don't care and only want chad faces.
If you arent diformed then sorry to say you have mental issues buddy boyoo

Better title would be "most driest water"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Mayorga
frame is definitely not more important than height.

a negative extreme of any of the three is a death sentence, but you can get away with a shitty frame by gymcelling or surgery, height is a lot harder to fix if you are turbo manlet. Face too
I said frame plus face is always gonna beat height

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I said frame plus face is always gonna beat height
5’8 with 5.5 psl face and top tier frame gets mogged by 5’11 5 psl face with average frame. imo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Theonewhowillascend and turkproducer
coping manlet

i wish u were right because i’m 5’9 and top tier frame and good face but not slaying left right and centre..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, buflek and Theonewhowillascend
coping manlet

i wish u were right because i’m 5’9 and top tier frame and good face but not slaying left right and centre..
Pm me ur pics

I never said you should be slaying left and right. U need all 3 for that. Just that having good face and frame is better than having good height with avg everything else

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and buflek
F A C E C A F
ACE ECA
CE EC
E E

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Kingkellz
Height is the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT factor for female attraction

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, randomguy1235, HighIQcel and 5 others

High Awareness IQ

I should take pics of these tallfags in my gym with cute gfs

Some of these tallfags are so ugly they would be labelled truecels on here or literally made illegal for their face to be shown in public

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Listen up fellas today I destroy tallfags with one swift final blow to get them to shut their fucking mouth. The High IQ incel forums have discovered tallfags are the femcels of the manosphere, and they are spot on

1. Tallfags lack self awareness

Tallfags constantly blame manlet's failures on their face saying we are ugly if we don't swim in poon, but however they fail to notice VERY OBVIOUS things

Even tho studies show, Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short and
Women are happiest with their partner's heights when they are 8.24" inches taller then them

Tell me again how its a manlet's face

In actuality alot of manlets who struggle with women have VERY VERY good looking faces, it is actually the TALLFAG who is ugly, and just like women do, Tallfags only seem to notice the MOST successful manlets and ignore the 70-80% of virgin manlets

Most Tinder girls demand 6' or taller, Most Online Dating girls demand 6' or taller, Plenty of twitter compilation threads where girls demand guys under 6' to kill themselves or never leave to leave the house

They fail to acknowledge the entire country of the NETHERLANDS where men grew to be SO TALL due to women selectively breeding for height, ALONE

Yes an entire country of women chose men on 1 yes JUST ONE TRAIT and it was height, it wasn't social status, it wasn't penis size, it wasnt PSL 7 faces

" But but 6' isn't that tall " 6 foot is 15% of American men, even if we double that because " muh old men and ethnics " its still only 30%. 70% of adult men ARE NOT 6' tall

2. Tallfags never want to admit advantages of height

Do you ever hear tallfags say they are proud of their height? How it carried them thru life? How it prevented them from being physically bullied or picked on? How it gave them automatic respect from others?

NOPE, they pretend height has no significant advantage in their life WHILE ALSO putting their height in their fucking usernames and flairs. Tallfags actually believe they are superior humans, they think they succeed because of their beauty, expert social skills, great sense of humor, intelligent mind, when actually they have none of those things it's just because they are TALL

GEE FOR SUCH A INSIGNIFICANT PART OF YOUR LIFE WHY YOU BRING UP YOUR HEIGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME??? EVEN WHEN NOBODY ASKED????

Do you ever hear NW0 guys bring up their hair for no reason? Or guys with blue eyes, dark hair? Or guys with strong jawlines? Or guys with shredded abs?

3. Tallfags are very sensitive, they have weak emotions like women

If you ever criticize tallfags they will damn near start crying. This is because their entire life they have been coddled like a woman.

Thats why you can call people turbo manlets and how its over for them, and the FUCKING 5'4 turbomanlet somehow doesn't kill himself, you have to give huge respect because he has developed a very thick skin due to his whole life being treated like SHIT and GARBAGE because of his height

Meanwhile simply the act of calling Tallfags " fakecels " will send them into boohoo sessions where they start insulting manlets and saying how they dont fit in anywhere, as tho turbomanlets aren't constantly told to kill themselves LOLOLOL

IN SUMMARY, Tallfags please list your height in your username, flair, signature, whatever. From now on as soon as I see a tallfag I already know his opinion is worthless as a woman saying " height doesnt matter "

Attachments

• 5187.jpg
    5187.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 73
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, randomguy1235, turkproducer and 1 other person
Environment is everything

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Environment is everything
hgh u mean

@cocainecowboy had shit environment and even grew 2 inches past 20 yrs and is 6'7

@Gorilla is 6'5 300lbs obese

genetics>all and we know it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
hgh u mean

@cocainecowboy had shit environment and even grew 2 inches past 20 yrs and is 6'7

ye

lol I'm 6'1 with shoes and get mogged by 20% of my school, gigamanlet at best, not tallfag. Height is an accessory not a necessity like face.

height > face below 6ft, in a country where the average is 5'10.

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
He’s convinced that he’s super good looking facially

Isn’t he like 5’11? A women will never reject you for that height alone

I think it’s just an easier cope to think it’s not one’s face, since face is pretty much the physical manifestation of yourself in the eyes of others

This is projecting

This topic surprise surprise is about TALLFAGS, I know I can get women easily when I have my jawline, I've had good looking gfs in the past THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT ME

This topic is about gaslighting Tallfags just like YOU shitting on manlets and pretending like height isnt a HUGE advantage not only in dating buy every human interaction you have
nah, its actually quite a bad predictor of sexual success.

Tell that to the Netherlands an entire country of men selectively chosen by women with height being the main priority

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 2227
Didn't read any of the thread or replies but please guys just live your life and be less self-conscious about your height. I've mogged others via lookism before and have been mogged by older, worse looking and shorter guys because they were more NT in the moment or whatever. Maybe I was too drunk/too aspie when I was mogged by someone clearly less advantageous than me when it comes to physical appearance. I don't let individual things like that affect me, I just try to understand them and learn from experiences.

Most people here don't have the "Chad" aura/personality, regardless of what their PSL is. And thinking about "PSL" and all that shit will just make you more socially inept and self-conscious, all the time.

If heightmaxing was a thing, as in, if it worked, and was an entity/method, then that would be some crazy "High IQ" shit. But since heightmaxing isn't even an actuality; then there's no such thing as a "High IQ heightmaxing stack" "High IQ heightmaxing protocol". There's no protocol. You're just driving yourself nowhere physically, and driving yourselves demented mentally. Please try understand me.
Being really short means you're fucked. Straight up, sorry to say that. It pains me to even say that. But some people here genuinely think they need to be 7ft... 6'1 is ideal, and I'm not just saying that. 5'10 is NOT a death sentence, and height isn't really a looks multiplier in the sense that is makes you significantly more attractive the taller you are. Even a really good looking 5'10 guy might not be any more attractive at 6'1, given that he's already comfortable as a really good looking guy at 5'10, and everyone knows him as being 5'10.

Yes if you have really good looking facial features and you're 5'2, and you've been cast away regardless of your looks, because of your shortness. Then being taller and gaining all the physical characteristics that come with getting taller and broader, will boost you to a level where your facial attractiveness counts.
hgh u mean

It's just luck. Best scientific explanation is that nobody knows the exact science or really anything, and nobody can do anything to make you a certain height besides procedures like LL.

If you were taller than others your age all throughout your life, then you'll probably not be shorter than everyone at adulthood. Idk how final adult height can be explained by genetics. There's literally no explanations besides the HMGA2 thing which is overall pretty insignificant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Kade
Tell that to the Netherlands an entire country of men selectively chosen by women with height being the main priority
It's not the only factor for them being tall jfl

Last edited:
WRONG

I'm 5'11 and have literally been mocked for my height.
People saying getting leg lengthening surgery at this height is low IQ aren't even blackpilled in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, PubertyMaxxer and OCDMaxxing
It's just luck. Best scientific explanation is that nobody knows the exact science or really anything, and nobody can do anything to make you a certain height besides procedures like LL.

If you were taller than others your age all throughout your life, then you'll probably not be shorter than everyone at adulthood. Idk how final adult height can be explained by genetics. There's literally no explanations besides the HMGA2 thing which is overall pretty insignificant.

I mean, the parents of Cocainecowboy are tall, even his mother.

I'm 5'11 and have literally been mocked for my height.
People saying getting leg lengthening surgery at this height is low IQ aren't even blackpilled in the slightest.
Yeah because its low iq

Yeah because its low iq
Taking risks to potentially have a better life in the future is not low IQ.
I highly doubt that the majority of the people who've undergone LL are low IQ.

nope

he said no one in his family over is 1.9m

He said his father is 1.85, people lose height after prime, so his father was definitely even more taller, so cocainecowboy being 2m makes sense.

Taking risks to potentially have a better life in the future is not low IQ.
I highly doubt that the majority of the people who've undergone LL are low IQ.
Getting LL att 5 foot 11 is low iq was my point not that LL is low iq .

Getting LL att 5 foot 11 is low iq was my point not that LL is low iq .
How come? LL at 5'11 will push you into very good height tier so your height will not be an issue in any part of life anymore. You're trading a bit of money and time for the ELIMINATION of a huge burden in your life.
When you get LL at 5'5, you're not eliminating a problem. You'll still struggle with height discrimination and dysphoria.

How come? LL at 5'11 will push you into very good height tier so your height will not be an issue in any part of life anymore. You're trading a bit of money and time for the ELIMINATION of a huge burden in your life.
When you get LL at 5'5, you're not eliminating a problem. You'll still struggle with height discrimination and dysphoria.
First att 5foot 11 you probaly wont get rejected often based on your height . And dont LL make you have harder time to walk and run . And you can use the money to get surgerys that would help you get laid more

Time and time again studies show that females perceive the 50th percentile man as the true 80th percentile. If you have 80th percentile height relative to your country, your height is NOT a failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Plenty of tall people say how happy they are that they are tall.
lol I'm 6'1 with shoes and get mogged by 20% of my school, gigamanlet at best, not tallfag. Height is an accessory not a necessity like face.
barefoot you are likely 5'11

face is more important

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 245, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
High Awareness IQ

I should take pics of these tallfags in my gym with cute gfs

Some of these tallfags are so ugly they would be labelled truecels on here or literally made illegal for their face to be shown in public
Typical Tallfag > Sees ONE turbomanlet who gets women

Ignores 100s and 100s of below average/average looking tall men who have cute gfs

Go to any nightclub or mall and look at the tall men who have gfs VS. manlets

Height is important, but it is also an endless mog feast, even if you're 6' you can still get mogged, 6' isn't magically gonna make anyone gigachad.

Main qimg a2d5561a419d0d7573b02a6425e3a8a3

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
height doesnt save u from being bullied its weight, strength, frame, aggression fighting skills and then height

no one respects docile push over lanklets

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and chadtachi
I've never heard about any of this height shit for like 23 years before I read about it on the internet. Americans are obsessed with height, hardly anyone seems to give a fuck here. The only time I've heard a girl mention height once in my 25 years of living here was when a 40-something year old black turbomanlet hit on one of my friends gf and she told him she was into young tall white guys to get rid of him.

LOL HOW FUCKING MAD ARE YOU??? you tiny little manlet

this thread is easily the worst/best showcase of little man syndrome i have ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Pm me ur pics

I never said you should be slaying left and right. U need all 3 for that. Just that having good face and frame is better than having good height with avg everything else
true tbh. i mean id rather be tall and good face but i get girls with good frame and good face either way. would get more with the 1st tho i think

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Kingkellz
Alain Delon, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, James Dean, Tom Cruise, Zac Effron, Taylor Lautner come to mind immediately
uses literally 7 famous celebrities (not even average people) in order to represent statistical norms among 8 billion people

claims to have high IQ

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

LOL HOW FUCKING MAD ARE YOU??? you tiny little manlet

this thread is easily the worst/best showcase of little man syndrome i have ever seen

I can tell I hurt your sensitive feelings tallfag

Actually my problem isnt my height, its the fact my amazing jawline that you mired so much isnt coming back unless I hop on fuckin clenbuterol

I just wanted tallfags to stfu to manlets, half of yall are fat as shit anyway while manlets are the ones getting surgery and posting High IQ content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and randomguy1235