The Most High IQ Height Pill ( I Don't Respect Tallfags )

LOL HOW FUCKING MAD ARE YOU??? you tiny little manlet

this thread is easily the worst/best showcase of little man syndrome i have ever seen
op is 5'11

not even a manlet

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
yea i am 6’4” and yea it halos the fuck out of me, i am 99.5%
op is 5'11

not even a manlet
yeah well compared to me being 6’4” he is and obviously he’s upset about it
I can tell I hurt your sensitive feelings tallfag

Actually my problem isnt my height, its the fact my amazing jawline that you mired so much isnt coming back unless I hop on fuckin clenbuterol

I just wanted tallfags to stfu to manlets, half of yall are fat as shit anyway while manlets are the ones getting surgery and posting High IQ content

how is this thread high IQ content? its literally nothing but generalization after generalization

height is extremely important, i’ve never seen anyone discount that

i’ve seen tons of studies posted on this forum specifically about all of the ways height is beneficial to men, romantically, socially and successfully in society. but here you are acting like you’re the first person to figure out that height is important. JFL MUH HIGH IQ

yea i am 6’4” and yea it halos the fuck out of me, i am 99.5%

yeah well compared to me being 6’4” he is and obviously he’s upset about it

how is this thread high IQ content? its literally nothing but generalization after generalization

height is extremely important, i’ve never seen anyone discount that

i’ve seen tons of studies posted on this forum specifically about all of the ways height is beneficial to men, romantically, socially and successfully in society. but here you are acting like you’re the first person to figure out that height is important. JFL MUH HIGH IQ

First you love me cause of my looks

Now you hate me cause I criticize tallfags

Pick a lane son

Attachments

• 20200211_141136.jpg
    20200211_141136.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 49
Honestly I’m lucky to be 6’3. My mom is 5’5 and dad is 5’7.

First you love me cause of my looks

Now you hate me cause I criticize tallfags

Pick a lane son
Bro you DO have great results there and I am legitimately happy for you. I just think it’s silly to act like you’re the first person with an IQ high enough to discover that height is important lol. Everyone fucking knows that, and it isn’t news. I’m 6’4” without shoes on and I’m fully aware of the impact it has on my life, never having experienced bullying at any point in my life, consistently dating girls who are out of my league simply because I’m tall, and often automatically being seen as “the leader” in social circles. Maybe I just haven’t seen these so-called tall guys who are in complete denial of their advantage that you speak of.

ANOTHER HEIGHT THREAD
87B59FBC FD23 444A 8C06 F7A2548DC322