the most important and underrated ratio

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Is FWHR. With a good FWHR and skull shape you can get away with a lot of shit, NCT, bug eyes, asymmetry, shit nose.

A good FWHR looks masculine and 9/10 people with good FWHR have good jaw development. You don't need to be a pretty boy with a good fwhr. Long narrow cucks almost look bad universally, and its very rare to see a good looking long arrow man. they have to have pretty much top tier everything else. But if you have good feelings fwhr you will be HTN minimum.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, thecel, Indiana Evans and 11 others
low fwhr cuck

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
good FWHR compensates for a lot of failos this is 100% facts.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Indiana Evans
since when was fwhr considered an underrated ratio on looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, subhuman incel, Indiana Evans and 3 others
That's brutal because u can't fix that with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Toth's thot and Indiana Evans
  • +1
Is FWHR. With a good FWHR and skull shape you can get away with a lot of shit, NCT, bug eyes, asymmetry, shit nose.

A good FWHR looks masculine and 9/10 people with good FWHR have good jaw development. You don't need to be a pretty boy with a good fwhr. Long narrow cucks almost look bad universally, and its very rare to see a good looking long arrow man. they have to have pretty much top tier everything else. But if you have good feelings fwhr you will be HTN minimum.

View attachment 1284562
i got 1.93 how good is that?

• +1
what do u use to measure
my orthodontist measured it for me two months ago

he did it with a ruler and caliper the results were concordant its actually 1.929

• +1
this study says that fwhr has no association with attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and Indiana Evans

View attachment 1284562
i completely agree with the jaw development

Attachments

• 1629831674513.png
    1629831674513.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 93
  • +1
my orthodontist measured it for me two months ago

he did it with a ruler and caliper the results were concordant its actually 1.929
is width ur zygos or temples or jaw width

• +1
is width ur zygos or temples or jaw width
All of these have an impact but zygos has the biggest impact then jaw

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Deleted member 7076
Too high FWHR isn’t always good, for me it’s a flaw. I have a 2.2 FWHR and would prefer a slightly longer face. I am not short face syndrome, I just have sort of that Muhammad Ali “bully boxer” look. The only upside is that I look perpetually like a college student in my later 20s. I also have a midface ratio of between 1.05 and 1.2, depending on how much of my upper lip you consider. I have a big lip which contributes to a shorter looking face, if you measure to middle of lips though it’s the same as if you measure O’Pry to middle of lips, about 1.02

FWHR and midface are not the same but highly correlated I’d suspect. Ideal FWHR IMO is 2.0, masc without being too wide or short.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, thecel and Indiana Evans
Too high FWHR isn’t always good, for me it’s a flaw. I have a 2.2 FWHR and would prefer a slightly longer face. I am not short face syndrome, I just have sort of that Muhammad Ali “bully boxer” look. The only upside is that I look perpetually like a college student in my later 20s. I also have a midface ratio of between 1.05 and 1.2, depending on how much of my upper lip you consider. I have a big lip which contributes to a shorter looking face, if you measure to middle of lips though it’s the same as if you measure O’Pry to middle of lips, about 1.02

FWHR and midface are not the same but highly correlated I’d suspect. Ideal FWHR IMO is 2.0, masc without being too wide or short.

2.0 is comically wide. The guy in the post at 1.9 borders on comically wide. 1.8-1.85 is ideal

• +1
2.0 is comically wide. The guy in the post at 1.9 borders on comically wide. 1.8-1.85 is ideal
2.0 isn’t comically wide at all, I would be 1.9 except for my lip. FWHR is slightly misleading because having big lips can increase you 0.1 to 0.3 FWHR, you can be normal or good width and look normal but have the ratio say otherwise. That said it’s a ratio with a lot of research behind it so I won’t challenge it, that said many studies place 1.9-2.2 as being the most masculine and reasonable ratios. Half the United States presidents are over 2.0. Most CEOs are over 1.8. It’s something that only becomes uncanny at weird ratios like 1.4 or 2.4, the former looks like a nerd and the latter looks like a scary criminal

Obama is someone with a 1.9 FWHR and who looks very normal

• +1

View attachment 1284562
Unironically copium. Mine is 1.83 in selfie and 1.9+ using back camera. Ratios are cope if you don't have hair

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and SubhumanCurrycel
Bruh aren’t you like 34 go betabux

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Julius
I’m not clicking that ip logger

• +1

This study is about women's FWHR. Read the studies you link before posting

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans, Deleted member 14978, whiteissuperior and 1 other person

This study is about women's FWHR. Read the studies you link before posting
Yeah just realised that. My bad

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Julius
short philtrum is everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and russwestbrook
Fwhr is the best predictor for sexual success and lifetime partner numbers.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck, arabcelxxx and whiteissuperior
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Fwhr is the best predictor for sexual success and lifetime partner numbers.

Then by that logic most incels would want zygo/midface widening more than anything for lower third, which is cope.

FWHR only correlates in studies of sex because high FWHR usually means PHENOTYPE (of gl pheno men it piques interest of scientifically observed)

If you augment a low FWHR pheno subhuman with high FWHR he will still be incel.

FWHR only appears to matter since -- NATURALLY -- high FWHR is found consistently on MTN-HTN+ (white pheno) guys measured in studies.

But on its own the FWHR does virtually nothing as an add-on to any subhuman pheno lacking it.

Look how wide faced and high FWHR Asian guys tend to be, how well do they do with dating in the U.S.?

LMAO FWHR as a metric is cope, it's only correlation is in its typicalness with decent looking white men.

Last edited:

View attachment 1284562
my fwhr is 2 and I look like an ogre objectively

• +1
Reactions: thecel
fwhr is a cope lol

• JFL
Reactions: thecel