The most subhuman shit I have done

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
IS TO TRYING GETTING INTO SPORTS AS A MANLET

In highschool no one invited me to play sports with I really wanted to play football and soccer (football more cuz cool dudes used to play that) but for my size they didn't let me in, for ur information I was 4'5 when I first entered highschool while everyone was like 5'2-5'10 u just can't be normal with that u are forced into a subhuman lifestyle. Looking back at it now I really missed out on so much shit which I will never get again.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, darktvamp, mogstars and 3 others
Bump

RDT 20240223 2112196451551024851002588

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Depresso
4'5? nigga you werent even a manlet, you were just a let

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tai Lung and SomaliMax
4'5 at 14? what the fuck? I was 5'8 but I was also average height in my school

I was made fun of and bullied until I stopped going to school for participating in a 100 m dash as a fat manlet in middle school.

I was 12.

so sorry
shall da universe bless u next life

In highschool no one invited me to play sports with I really wanted to play football and soccer (football more cuz cool dudes used to play that) but for my size they didn't let me in, for ur information I was 4'5 when I first entered highschool while everyone was like 5'2-5'10 u just can't be normal with that u are forced into a subhuman lifestyle. Looking back at it now I really missed out on so much shit which I will never get again.
Wrestling is a manlet sport u should’ve tried that

Messi is turbomanlet just git gud