The one thing holding me back. Hair.

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
The one thing holding me back is my hairline, its so depressing, my hairline is fucked and my dads makes me want to cry because if I get my shit pushed back like that ill fucking rope. Saving all my money for neograft fue. Gonna add minoxidil all over the edges to bring potential hairs up. My features fucking mog but my hairline makes me look more preyish than I should. Im way too uniformed on finasteride to use it just yet. I would castrate the Norwood reaper if I ever met him irl.

I have curls, and its so annoying when you skin see the forehead like 2 inches up the fringe. Its almost worse than simply exposing it because now it looks like you are hiding it. I feel like my girl when she plays with my hair lifts it up to see it (in a sneaky way) but I know what shes doing. I know she sees that flaw

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin
NW27 checking in

I have curls, and its so annoying when you skin see the forehead like 2 inches up the fringe. Its almost worse than simply exposing it because now it looks like you are hiding it. I feel like my girl when she plays with my hair lifts it up to see it (in a sneaky way) but I know what shes doing. I know she sees that flaw
bro then you're even luckier. girls love my curly fringe despite me having a big forehead that the curls are covering up :lul:
@larsanova69 has it too.

can't go wrong with it imo

fuck all this fringe gay shit. if u have high hairline you either rope, er, or hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
It’s over buddy boyo

a perfect hairline is such a halo, not to mention a STATUS booster too. girls who stare at instagram models all day will always look more at your hairline than your ES ratio or some bullshit lmao

do you think this hairstyle would fit a long face?
yeah i think so. my fringe gives the illusion of my face being a little wider.

it will always be better than this shit

yea hoping collagen maxing will allow me to rock the fringe so I can hunt for jbs until I get enough money to buy jbs.

• JFL
Reactions: ultra18
Order some Ru right now and mix it with your minox daily and forget about balding, at least for a while.

Wigg max like @Yuyevon

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin