The only reason I have left to looksmax is my 2d waifu

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
It recently hit me just how pointless looksmaxxing is for me

My financial future is set by connections and nepotism, if I even have to work (not likely with the path i'm on) I'll never struggle. Looks are not really necessary to boost my professional career

Foids currently available to me are world record breaking BMI sheeboons

All other mildly attractive women are treated like goddesses merely because the bar is so low. A MTB here would be a low LTB to subhuman anywhere else.

Whenever I used dating apps and consistently matched with attractive women they would always ghost due to my sperg tendencies and gaze.

Even then it's not like I feel the need to slay. Cooming mogs and pursuit of such things in the past was merely to prove to myself I was capable. I don't want to get into an LTR either, pointless for someone like me

I don't care about socializing with normies, it's pointless, I know they will never understand, and there's nothing to be gained

The only motivation left for me is the thought that if I were to meet my 2d waifu, I'd still feel like a cockroach in her presence. And this is truly a terrible thought

She is the most beautiful ethereal presence, a gigastacy to me, I'd give anything to reincarnate into her world

Truly, the only females worth simping and improving for are fictional.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Clark69, Deleted member 21661 and 5 others
F  4ndGXkAAl57u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and SidharthTheSlayer
Every time I look at my girlfriend I imagine she looks like my avi
It's ova

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, subanimal and SidharthTheSlayer
Fax nigga.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Every time I look at my girlfriend I imagine she looks like my avi
It's ova
I didn't have to imagine her as Stacy...

she was Stacy to my eyes despite being MTB...

cruel world innit.

Relatable. Waifus are divine and immune to humanity's greatest curses: aging, hatred, and unloyalty

I don't looksmax to impress MTB/HTBs anymore, I looksmax to match my waifu's ethereal beauty. I'll reap the benefits, be free of any pain or misery, and finally be free once I'm fully maxxed out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blackazure88 and SidharthTheSlayer