The only technical analysis (TA) guide you’ll ever need

sincere

sincere

veteran
If you’re familiar with TA, forget what you think you know and start from scratch with this guy. Most valuable TA channel ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
TA = illusion
It's just random. You can't have any meaningful edge over the market using TA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Whitepill_Saint, Sexually Disabled and 4 others
TA = illusion

I thought the same until I found the guy. If you apply the same logic, which I see absolutely nobody do because this is hidden, you will have a rlly good understanding of the market compared to most.

Give his logic a go and attempt it on a chart for like 15 minutes and you will be amazed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Chadethnic101 and chosen-one
TA = illusion
quant firms with their machine learning algorithms running on multi million dollar GPU servers vs looksmax user doing TA he saw in a youtube video
who mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mizzy, Broski, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
quant firms with their machine learning algorithms running on multi million dollar GPU servers vs looksmax user doing TA he saw in a youtube video
who mogs
The TA is high success rate which means you will be taking a lot of trades that the firms do.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sexually Disabled and Copeful
It seems as though you created this account just to pedal this nonsense. TA is 100% nonsense. You cannot predict the market, not in the long term, and especially not in the short term.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sexually Disabled and Engineeringcel
You cannot predict the market, not in the long term, and especially not in the short term.
You can if you can apply a consistent logic. Obviously, like any other job, you have to dedicate your time to learn it.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and MongolTurk
The TA is high success rate which means you will be taking a lot of trades that the firms do.
yes bro some random guy on youtube gave you techinques to copy firms
you should be millionare by now then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Engineeringcel
I thought the same until I found the guy. If you apply the same logic, which I see absolutely nobody do because this is hidden, you will have a rlly good understanding of the market compared to most.

Give his logic a go and attempt it on a chart for like 15 minutes and you will be amazed.

Genuine question, are you retarted??

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
yes bro some random guy on youtube gave you techinques to copy firms
you should be millionare by now then
Human vs AI is no comparison. A guy could take 10 perfect trades and then 1 trade could blow up his account because he refuses to be wrong due to ego/bias etc.

Genuine question, are you retarted??
What I provided you in this thread is the ultimate safe haven guide for TA. Next time you want to invest just watch the videos and learn beforehand so you can get good entry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Copeful
Human vs AI is no comparison. A guy could take 10 perfect trades and then 1 trade could blow up his account because he refuses to be wrong due to ego/bias etc.

What I provided you in this thread is the ultimate safe haven guide for TA. Next time you want to invest just watch the videos and learn beforehand so you can get good entry.
I have been writing trading algorithms for almost two years now and I can tell you for a fact if someone is willing to tell you anything about trading then it does not have an edge, and even if you do find an edge it is only temporary bc the markets are dynamic ta is pretty much just the male version of astrology, if you are really interested in trading you should learn quant trading, codingjesus on yt has some good videos on this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: THEMOGGER, Whitepill_Saint, Sexually Disabled and 1 other person
>> Technical Analysis.
Knee slap

• JFL
Reactions: Engineeringcel and Whitepill_Saint
Shills really be shilling.

• JFL
Reactions: Engineeringcel and Whitepill_Saint
jewish heritage 😁👍

Thank you for this 3 minute video, I will now start my career in finance planning on competeting with the Buffett family. Awesome sauce

• JFL
Reactions: Engineeringcel
Just watch this video:

It seems as though you created this account just to pedal this nonsense. TA is 100% nonsense. You cannot predict the market, not in the long term, and especially not in the short term.
the medallion fund did it
Cope more buffetcels